Convince me on custom made.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wetste, Oct 7, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Hi so on my other post I have explained the start of my chastity life.

I asked my wife the other night on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) what's the chance of is continuing with this chastity? She replied 10 without a hint of hesitation.

I also asked her on a scale of 1-10 how much she is liking it again a straight 10.

I asked her why. She said she loves the power over me. The way I actually now contribute to the household chores rather than doing nothing when home from work. I'm more caring and attentive. And she has never had as many orgasms!.

So should I bite the bullet and buy a custom made. My current device is a way to long, pinches, allows my clothes to rub me and allows me to get almost hard. Though the cock ring is a great size.

Would a custom made device be be comfier? Less noticable under clothing? Less ruing? Lighter? Anything else you'd like to add.

Thanks

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    The whole point of custom made is 'custom'. If you get the measurements right, it's like night and day. The people who do the custom work are by and large quick and able to answer questions, make mods and generally provide good service. I have a Mature Metal Jailbird, and completely screwed up the measurements the first time. They were great in working with me to sort it out, and I can't praise them enough. I was able to send the JB back a few months ago to have it modded to add a security seal cable; no problem. Try doing that with plastic or a cheap Chinese knockoff.

At the end of the day, if you've decided you're serious about chastity, then why wouldn't you want a custom device?

3. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    Would a custom pretty much stop all the issues with rubbing and pinching etc? It's a lot of money to be spending to still have the same issues.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    What are you using now? Will a custom device stop everything? No; I can't promise your particular anatomy will never have issues with rubbing/pinching if you go custom. But it will fit better overall, and should stop you from growing. I lube with baby oil twice a day, shave every couple of weeks, and haven't had an erection in over two months. But often throughout the day I forget I'm wearing it. I'm only very rarely woken up by it at night. I can shave around it, so it never needs to come off.

Nothing's perfect, but if you're using plastic, it's a toy compared to steel. If you're using a cheap Chinese knockoff, you can't be sure if the metal won't rust or corrode. If it breaks, or you want to adjust it, you're SOL.

Is a custom device expensive? Sure. But you get what you pay for. And you can contact the makers of custom devices before you spend a dime and ask them about the issues you've had with other devices. Maybe they can suggest options for you to consider before shelling out, to help insure a good fit the first time.

5. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    Cool cheers for you advice.

6. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Custom is by far much more comfortable to wear 24/7, even if you get the size wrong! I tried most of the ready made ball trap devices out there during the beginning of "trying" chastity, at around $100 each I quickly had spent the same as I would have spent on a custom device. SO, if you are serious about chastity, don't waste the money trying different devices. Get a hold of the custom makers, follow their guidance for sizing (everyone tells you this and I made the mistake of not fully listening so I ordered my first MM 1/8 to big) and that one size smaller is most likely better then one size to big. This is because while one size to big is VERY comfortable to wear, it does not stay in place well and you are always adjusting it etc. When you get the right size it stays where it belongs much better and is still very comfortable to wear.

The other benefit of Custom, is it can always be sold and if it is the size someone is looking for they will be willing to pay a fair price for it. I was lucky enough to find a MM jailbird here in the forum that was the size I really should have ordered. Now I have 2 MM jailbirds, one that is a little big with spikes and is great for tease / play time, and one that fits great and is perfect for everyday 24/7 wear. So even if you get a custom device and you don't like it I'm sure that you will be able to sell it and get most your money back ... yep that is me saying don't let the price be the deciding factor in getting a quality device.

7. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    I like what I read. I can say that I'm convinced and am starting the ordering process with the sizing rings on order as I type

8. lockedintheatl5

lockedintheatl5 New member

Leader in the Financial Services Industry
    SE USA
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    I have the MM Queen's Keep and couldn't be happier and it is like night and day as the poster noted. You may have to send it back for a tweak but @mistressmaturemetal have tremendous customer service and is, in my opinion, the only way to go.

The only other cage(s) I would evaluate is the Steelworxx Looker 01 or 02. I am sure there are others but the Looker is highly recommended by @Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice