Holy Trainer v2S vs. CB-6000s

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by allaboutHer, Sep 1, 2015.

1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Hello All.
    In the abyss without The Mansion around for a bit I came across a site that was discussing the Spring 2015 models of the Holy Trainer V2S. I have wanted to move on
    from my CB-6000s for quite some time now, especially given that it rarely comes off of me anymore. Custom metal is very expensive AND most models just seem too "open" which knowing myself would lead to shenanigans. Now that said, my CB6000s does the job (and contrary to the masses I cannot pull out...as soon as thoughts go impure the device is clamped on me) BUT it is constantly splitting (have it reinforced with a zip tie) and it is about 1/2" too long when I am flaccid which can lend to difficulty lining up the tip of my anatomy with the hole in the device when I need to urinate at times. Zero growth capacity would be great in that aspect but like many parts of this lifestyle, something I may regret having wished for. Soooooooo, my question....have any former CB6000S wearers transitioned to the HolyTrainerV2SMALL and found it shorter and more confining? If so, a little, a lot? I know it is a bit narrower but I cannot seem to find anyone who can seem to answer this question resolutely. I am soooo close to pulling the trigger on a purchase here, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

allaboutHer

RGL likes this.
  2. stockinglover

stockinglover Member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Hi, i have just made the exact same swap as you are thinking of, though i have only done 1 day and night in the ht2 i will try to answer your question, but pls remember i have not been in the ht2 for very long!

I was about the same as you with regards excess space in the cb, maybe a little more at times and i have no trouble pulling out of both devices, but that would be true of any ball trap device for me, not to go into too much detail but i have a fairly large sack, coupled with being a grower im sure you can see my problem, though the bit between my ears keeps me in when calm, and the device works perfect when horny.

So far i have found the ht2 to fit much better, i have 0 growing room and i am always in the right spot to pee, though i dont feel it is any more confining i dont get any of the sensations i used to get when moving around in the cb. It is also alot more comfy when sleeping and generally moving about during the day, i found the middle ring on the cb to be a nice fit, and the ht2 im in the 40mm ring, also a nice fit with no circulation problems so far even when aroused.

Finally the ht2 has a much smaller neater profile, my keyholder much prefers the "cute neat look" (her words) and no padlock digging into her when hugging etc. i find it hangs much more flat and down as your penis nestles in between your balls, though it does make the whole package look smaller.

I hope that helps if you want any more info i will try to help.

RGL and UKgreedyus like this.
  3. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply and insight. Any more thoughts yet? Anybody else with something to add??? All input appreciated.

allaboutHer

4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    I cannot comment on size as I cannot use the small but comparing the standard sizes I would agree with the post by stockinglover The HT2 is a bit smaller and the whole device is generally quite comfortable. As I am also a bit of a grower I could pull out of any of the multitude to devices but I do not. If I did I do not the I I could get back into the HT2 as its far more complex join. The internal lock is a huge advantage and it does make a neat package. I find the gap between the cage and the ring too large but I may try a smaller ring although I have not been able to use anything less than50 mm so far.
    From your description it may well be ideal for you. But there is never a guarantee with these devices. I did wear mine off and on for three months and would still use it if Miss had not mislaid the keys. I expect she will find them and then I will try a smaller ring. My device definately showed no signs of splitting etc but did wear around the linking track between the ring and the cage but then I have broken most of the Cb range over the years including the curve so I think it's pretty good.

5. stockinglover

stockinglover Member

Local Time:
    Hi quick update, I'm using the ht2 during the dat as it has a much nicer profile under clothes and no padlock to dig in to my key holder during a hug! But for night Times im back to the cb 6000 with one ring size up as it were, this is the best combo for comfort and constant use I have found, and provides a good time every day to keep everything spotless down there

6. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Thank you for reporting back stockinglover...to clarify...so a simple yes or no---Is the HTv2S is shorter than the CB6Ks?

allaboutHer

7. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Its a different shape so that's difficult to answer. Having used both, I'd say the HT2S is a tiny bit shorter, but way, way more comfortable.

-droog

8. stockinglover

stockinglover Member

Local Time:
    I would say cage length is almost the same but the ht didn't have the large head or quite the diameter of the cb so a little smaller, the main difference is the position of the cage and ring, the CNN the cage starts in front of the ring the ht actually starts behind the front part of the ring, when I get home I will take a photo

9. smoothwoodpecker

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I've changed from the cb6000s to the HTV2 (spring model). I would say I find it slightly smaller visually but it seems smaller to wear and controls swelling better. I think it's because the shape of the HT is different to the CB and my 'shape' (not necessarily simply width or length) fits it better than the cb and as such I find it much more comfortable.

As far as 'escaping' is concerned, after having found the best combination for me in the CBs I don't pull out of either that or the HT (although I do find the HT harder to get on). The wife prefers the HT as it doesn't have so many bits.

Don't know if this helps you or not, I suppose I'm saying it fits me better and feels smaller, but maybe dependent on shape.

10. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Can't compare the CB6000s with the HTv2 small, but I changed from a CB3000 to a HTv2 standard and now since 15/10 to a HTv2 small.
    I'm locked in it 24/7 (besides some cleaning) and must say I like the HTv2 much better than the CB3000.
    I find the small HTv2 even better fit for me than the HTv2 Standard, much to my surprise as the CB3000 did not have to be any smaller for me, could not have stand it.The big difference for me is the comfort of the ring in the HTv2: it still wakes me up most of the time, but less frequent and certainly less painful than the CB3000.
    As far as I'm concerned I believe changing from the standard to the small tube was the best decision.
    Happily locked in HTv2 since 165 days today.
    Good luck to you!

11. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Thanks so much for all of the input. I am sure many of you can appreciate the thought of not wanting to spend money on devices and being disappointed. I plan to consider all of your input and make my decision soon....the old CB6KS is on borrowed time...yet another break and repair!!!

allaboutHer

12. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello All.

Well, yet another part failure on the old CB6KS combined with the truncation of our 12 year Anniversary of embarking upon our journey into Enforced Male Chastity (with the long forgotten CB3K) and I pulled the trigger on the Holy Trainer V2S. It is AMAZINGLY comfortable...no pinching, everything is smooth. It is snug and secure...and to answer my own question for everyone else, I would estimate that it wears about 3/8" to 1/2" shorter than the CB6KS. The tip of my parts is right at the end of the tube when flaccid. The tube also fits more snugly than the CB6KS and does not have the dramatically large bulbous tip either which helps to keep everything lined up to urinate without as many worries about spraying. It is smaller, angled downward a bit more and more discrete (and more comfortable) in my Wife/Mistress/Keyholders favorite pair of jeans (meaning a pair of mens jeans tailored more snugly but not tight a la 1970s standards---haha) which makes her happy. The internal lock is sheer genius and mind blowing because it does eliminate the possibility of cutting the lock or the lock post which instantly made me feel even more beholden to the fine lady who holds my key.

The "bad" news is that this device is sized as such that it is a perfect fit for my anatomy when flaccid which means NO room to expand when my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder touches me or when naughty thoughts begin to enter my mind or when an image of beauty crosses my field of vision. As confounding as having an erection start then being dampened by the tube as it was in the CB6KS, I am already finding it beyond demoralizing that I don't even get that feeling now...I feel a bit of pressure and then nothing....I feel my balls tingle a bit, my prostate tighten and my sphincter flutter and warm a bit but nothing else....now THAT is a complete downer! Just the other day, my next to last day in my semi-repaired CB6KS, I clearly remember watching an office beauty in her glorious heels, hosiery, skirt and blouse crossing in front of my
    vehicle in the crosswalk and feeling IT twitch and swell with her every step as her bosom bounced and her backside swayed...sigh. We DO need to be careful of what we wish for, dont we....

Anyway, in summary, a great device for the price if you are a grower looking for a comfortable but snug, discreet device. I will report back on its durability!

allaboutHer

13. Pogo

Pogo Member

Local Time:
    I've been through just this transition and was initially very pleased, but have started to develop the same chafing problem as I had with the CB-6000s.I think the basic problem is that my junk is asymmetrical--my left side is slightly larger than the right, so that a symmetrical ring which fits great on the right side chafes on the left. Going up in size helps with the chafing problem on the left, but the increased space on the right causes my ball to slip out. Otherwise the Holy Trainer is far superior for all the reasons cited above.Miss has decided to invest in one of the Mature Metal devices, but we're still trying to figure out how to deal with the asymmetry problem.

14. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    I have been wearing my HTv2 for approaching five months and I am really happy with it. I need to go down a ring size as I have lost weight and the gap between the cage and the ring allows me to pull out. I haven't used this ability to masturbate, only to wash myself during extended lock up periods, but I would prefer this not to be possible. Getting back in is difficult but not enough to make me think twice about doing it.

I am thinking of getting either the Ghost or Leopard chastity device rather than going to a custom metal device, simply because my body is changing so much as I lose weight. One day I intend moving to metal but only when my body is ready, due to the cost.

15. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    Wore a CB6000s for almost 18 months full time then it split! Glued it but did not last so used my old CB6000 and ordered a MM Jailbird. After a few adjustments I wore that for the best part of a year but it actually cut me after a playful session which I discovered there was a nasty little burr on one of the rings! Sent it back and they fixed the issue without a problem but in the meantime I had ordered the HT V2 and it is the best device I have worn! Yes had a few chafing issues but have been in mine 24/7 (honest) for three months without an issue!

16. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello All.

Well, it turns out that I developed a cut/chafing of sorts on the coronal ridge of my anatomy and I cannot wear my new device for several days. There is a very fine seam which I can feel with my finger which I guess is the culprit. Any HT veterans out there that can steer me toward the proper grit of sandpaper to smooth the biosourced resin?

allaboutHer

17. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    I'm glad I stumbled across this thread. I was looking for a place to express how happy I am with my new CB6000s. I am still much happier with it than I have been with any of the previous devices I have tried. The shorter cage is a better fit than the CB6000. But NOW you guys have me looking at this HT2s.... >< The feature that has my attention the most is the locking mechanism on it, no more bulky padlocks! =D

PauloChaste likes this.
  18. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    Same thing happened with me and I used 100 grit then 120.

19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Due to financial issues impacting our daily life my Wife has put on hold her desire to get me out of the HTv2 and into a custom metal device. To be honest I am not upset by this as the HTv2 has worked within the parameters that we need it to. It isn't 100% secure but my Wife isn't worried about that and I am not going to break her trust. The most important thing is it is comfortable and discreet. I definitely need to buy a 40mm ring to replace my current 45mm version as my balls have stretched considerably and at times it is getting ridiculously loose. The problem with that is my balls do still tighten up occasionally so it could get uncomfortable, particularly in the morning.

With regards to how my attempts at getting erections have gone I actually really like the feeling of the build up of pressure at the base of my penis. Because my penis isn't getting hard the engorgement is tracking in the opposite direction, at the root of my penis between my buttocks. I am thinking that this is one of the major reasons that I now prefer anal stimulation to penile. I absolutely love it when my Wife rubs me between my buttocks, it drives me crazy. The sight of me straining with this huge mound beneath the HTv2 also turns my Wife on. She has said that her sexual confidence has grown considerably over the past few months due to how obvious the effect she has on me is.

My only issue with the HTv2 is the smell during extended lock ups. 10 days is the absolute max that we can go before I need to be released for a good clean. This can be helped by drinking plenty of water but eventually it is going to have to come off for a good wash.

One day I am going to try one of those nice metal devices built specifically for me, but until then I enjoy wearing the Holy trainer.

PauloChaste likes this.
  20. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    Glad I can now put up a post from experience now on this subject:)
    I got my Holy Trainer 2 short tube 45mm ring (got a 40mm to for after the break in period) this thing is so comfortable it makes the CBX's look bulky and midevil! The streamlined design and absence of a floppy padlock are great! The conforming ring is SO much more comfortable and the smaller tube is more form fitting without the excess room of the CBX. I I think I have found "the one" for me :)

21. RGL

RGL Guest

I've been looking at both these cages, good to read real life experiences. How easy keep self clean in long time wear?

Thanks

22. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    :):)I usually use a big 32oz drink cup and a squirt bottle I bought from Amazon with a narrow tip for cleaning. "Dunk my junk" in the cup filled with warm soapy water, a good scoping around with a few soapy q-tip swabs dunk again with clean water and squirt some more water around with the bottle and drip dry and it's all good. I'm into day 3 locked up in it and I swear it gets more comfortable every day. I don't see a day where I will ever "forget I'm wearing it but it is super comfortable.

RGL likes this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I've just worn the holy trainer for a month, the longest ever time. Drinking plenty and using the jet wash setting on my shower head kept everything clean and happy. I wouldn't do this straight off though, the first few times i wore it I could only go three or four days at a time.

RGL likes this.
  24. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:

Agreed! Anyone not used to being locked up should go slow and build up. About the longest I could go in the CBX's was 5 days at a time but with the trainer I still don't want to take it off, more comfy every day. Which can NOT be said of the CB's

RGL likes this.
  25. Pogo

Pogo Member

Local Time:
    Had to take everything off to get knee replaced, but junk seems to have shrunk, so that 45mm ring on Holy Trainer fits well on both sides. Have seen debate on other forums about changes in size to adjust to ring, but evidence seems inconclusive. For now, HT is fine and everything is comfortable. Don't know yet what Miss intends to do about custom fitting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice