Uncircumcised Prince Albert

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by notbeinfringed85, Jul 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Are there any guys with a foreskin and a PA? How does it interact with the foreskin? What about in a device? Thanks!!

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Hey there!

Yep-this is me!!!!

Had my PA over 10 years now.... More like 15 I'd say!

I was told the key to having a PA when uncut is to have it slightly to one side of the frenulum... usually the side you 'hang' to when you're in your underwear!!!

I can report my partner LOVES the PA when the jewellery is in.... although it can make oral a bit tricky if that is something she chooses to do....

As for the foreskin.... I guess my answer can only relate to MY foreskin.... Everyone will be somewhat different...

In terms of day-to-day wear WITHOUT a device, my foreskin sits easily with my PA. It comes over and around the jewellery and causes no discomfort whatsoever. I don't even know it's there! With a bigger ring, my foreskin is held 'back' a little, in that the skin can't totally envelop the head of my penis. Again... never had a problem....

WITH a device, I have encountered some minor problems. I will add that I chose to wear my PA jewellery with the captive bead itself INSIDE the cage. So whilst the bead did hold the skin back, it could also pinch.

Both could cause discomfort and, on more than one occasion, I did wake up in searing pain as the 'perfect storm' conditions of ring, position of foreskin and device design conspired to pinch my skin an a very painful manner.

The most common was occasional pinching. This can happen in two (2) ways for me...

1. A smaller ring lets the foreskin slide forward inside the cage. So the skin could get pinched in the opening of the device as it was pushed out through the pee slit.
    2. A bigger ring holds my skin back, but when I get hard inside the cage (or try to at least!!!) sometimes the ring would push against the skin and trap it against the wall of the cage!
    3. PA Cables.... I posted about this recently here... http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/jailbird-with-piercing.15544/#post-134907

The PERFECT solution for me was my Lori's 8C.

The PA pin actually holds the foreskin back at the bottom. This does not prevent my foreskin from enveloping the pin and the head of my penis.... But the pin is the anchor, if that's clear?

I NEVER get pinching or trapped skin. The ONLY issue I get on occasion is edema at the site where my skin is bunched around the PA locking pin... This dissipates very quickly and it was more common in the beginning... These days I rarely, if ever, see it...

The downside to the 8C is that I have to reinsert the jewellery when the cage comes off..... So there's no 'quickie' really... (although that depends on what my KH desires!!!)

HYGIENE needs some attention.... It would be necessary for me to push my foreskin back in the cage in order to clean effectively. I cotton but (q-tip) or any blunt edged probe would do this. It is VITAL one cleans under the foreskin in chastity (in my opinion) as that is the express way to funk and worse!!!! Who wants to smell like that...? Especially if the device is coming off!!! A KH greeted with THAT smell is just as likely to make you put the cage right back on again!!!!!

SO-Uncut PA chastity is MORE THAN POSSIBLE!!!!! In fact, it's better in that there are more security options!!!

If you would like me to elaborate on anything, please don't hesitate to ask or PM!

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    I'll add a device is a contributing factor too...

For me the plastic cage was the WORST.... The cage walls are thin. This means that at the pee slit, they feel very sharp against my foreskin. If I was pushing out of a the pee slit of a plastic cage it would REALLY hurt as the edges felt like they were slicing me!

When I went to metal this was MUCH better. My cage had rounded bars, so this completely alleviated the cutting sensation. I would still pinch, but it was nowhere near as painful.

So device choice is important.

My suggestion is usually avoid the plastic anyways, primarily for the hygiene issues. But with a foreskin I advise you to be extra cautious with plastic... Especially with a long foreskin....

Metal is usually better... More foreskin-friendly! But design is also important.

You are doing the right thing though.... Ask lots of questions and apply the answers to YOUR situation!!!

With the absolute kindest regards!

J.

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    @notbeinfringed85 I, agree with @I LOVE my Choice! He has it right..

My keyholder loves my jewellery I am never allowed to remove it. No problem with my foreskin and the pa piercing. I am now using a full belt and with the piercing, I had them modify the tube so the piercing could poke out but found in practical day to day wear it was easier inside and once you are properly healed there is no pain. Don't hurry to lock up or have sex when you get pierced let it break properly it makes all three difference.
    Good luck
    Lucy x

5. notbeinfringed85

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much! I find a PA incredibly sexy and want one in the worst way. My KH is almost on board, so maybe in a few weeks. We are wanting to go to a custom device, and this would open up so many options.

sissy janice likes this.
  6. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Hey!

PLENTY has been written on here regarding PAs!!! Search to your heart's content!!

It is probably the easiest male piercing in terms of execution and healing!

A moment's pain for a lifetime's gain!!!

@philfred is spot on though.... LET IT HEAL!!!!

Don't hang a device off a new piercing... Recipe for disaster.... :eek:

Enjoy! Or, at least, your KH wil!!l :D:p

With the absolute kindest regards

J.

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Absolutely clear. This is exactly my situation in my Contender and sometimes in my MouseTrap. I am circumcised, but without jewelry in, I'll turtle up and my entire glans is enclosed. In my very short cage, I am most comfortable when my skin wrap around my head. The PA hook keeps a bit back, but it's completely comfortable.

8. notbeinfringed85

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The contender is exactly what I want. It looks awesome and comfortable. I really look forward to this.

9. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Bit if an old thread but I am really curious if anyone knows of a particular type of PA jewelry that really helps hold the foreskin back?

How about a custom head shield that is held in place by a ring or barbell?

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    Thank you for this info!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice