Your Duty Gentlemen

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Jan 7, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Wow, what a thread this has turned out to be!
    Nice comments.

OwnedByAmy and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    They are nice comments and inspiring too, hopefully ;-)

OwnedByAmy and manintyres like this.
  3. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    To me it would be impolite, or down right rude not to pay a compliment. I had a good role model. I remember my father paying many beautiful many heartfelt compliments .

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  4. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I've never quite forgotten this thread since I read it years ago, and every once in a while it pops into my head to make an effort to deliver a compliment, right out of nowhere, to a woman. I have to say, it's such a positive thing to do and the pleasure I get from making a woman smile or feel good about herself that day fills me with happiness.

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I was reading the paper this morning and an article made me think of this thread. Rather than repeat it all,I did a couple of screen grabs that gives the full story and a rather nice picture of heels :)

So the question is, does the footwear a lady has on have any impact on your desire to give a compliment to a lady?

It would also be interesting to know if the ladies here find the revelations to be a fair reflection of life.

Impact of Heels - Times 20 November 1.jpg Impact of Heels - Times 20 November 2.jpg

sissy steph likes this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Carrie for heavens sake this research was conducted in France!... ;-)
    Nonetheless
    "are these revelations a fair reflection on life"?
    I'll try wearing flats for a week and let you know

7. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    @Mascara^Snake , I can not imagine you in anything but heels.:) And I never would.

Dianne

8. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Woman are the most awesome things that walk this earth, shoes and heels drive me insane, and their wonderful sexy feet, omg on my knees to worship them.and suck their toes. Ladies feet do more for me than breasts. Wear those sexy shoes darlings. Make my mouth water.

9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pillowbiter you are so endearingly inappropriate. You drag the needle across my record almost every time :)
    It's nice to see you back posting by the way. xx

Pillowbiter likes this.
  10. Pillowbiter

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    Thank you.

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Mascara Snake: Since becoming sissified, I have learned so much about the beauty of women, how much effort goes into a great presentation, and the endless shopping, mixing and matching that goes into having that "just right" appearance, that I have to admire every woman who makes the effort. Just the daily chore of applying foundation, powder, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, etc. that it takes is enough to make me admire every woman that much more. For the first 60 years of my life, even though I was around and married to women, I had no idea what it really takes to be a real woman.

For months, Mistress would stand side-by-side in front of the mirror, applying the cosmetics, with her teaching me all of the little tricks and tips on blending foundation, applying just enough blush (but not too much) to the "golden triangle" of the cheeks, and how to present the perfect appearance. Many times, I would have to remove it all and start over. Then, when I would naturally move to rub my nose or otherwise put my hand to my face, she actually had to restrain me a time or two to keep me from messing up my face! I am now so very appreciative of all that she taught me and have successfully learned how feminine all of this primping really makes a girl feel. Sadly, some women are so into their daily routine that they take it for granted, so It's up to the males of the world to remind them of their beauty!

Now, when I'm out & about in male mode, I very carefully pay attention to and notice every woman I see and to the ones that obviously care about their appearance, I gladly make positive and knowing comments, such as "you're so beautiful today, WOW!" This has earned me a few quizzical looks, but for the most part, the women are pretty appreciative of the attention. As they should be!

You are correct! Women are God's beautiful creation and its up to us males to let them know it!

jemima and Mascara^Snake like this.
  12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    I only just read this thread I must admit.

What does come to mind is I was once picking up some take away Chinese from a local restaurant, there were two glass doors and a stair way heading up to the waiting area. A lady in her 30s was coming down the stairs with her hands full of take away. Naturally as one would I opened the door and admired her as she finished her descent down the stairs. She said thank you as she approached and I replied anything for someone who looks as good as you do tonight. He face positively lit up as she walked passed, of course it was en passing, I would never see her again. She was no model (models have never done it for me anyway) but she looked alluring, attractive and fresh and it was a genuine compliment and it just flowed out seemed the right thing to say even if it sounds sorta corny in writing.I think the fact she smiled so brilliantly back left me feeling good myself...and it still resides in my memory after some years.

I have made more such compliments when the opportunity arises since but that moment in time is one of my favorites.

DonnaSue and Mascara^Snake like this.
  13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There you are! a perfect example :)
    Life is scattered with beautiful moments to be treasured. And they needn't cost a penny. Do make sure you're getting enough. ;-)

DonnaSue likes this.
  14. owned

owned Junior Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I remember one particular time, many years ago, when a friend and I were on our way to a gig in Dublin and I saw an absolutely stunning woman in her mid-40's in a bar. I went up to her and said, "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you are stunning and you don't have to worry about me hassling you all night as I'm just leaving.". Her response, " Oh, do you have to go?". The answer was definitely yes.

MistressPhedre and Mascara^Snake like this.
  15. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    as a lady, when I read your initial post @Mascara^Snake I had some mixed feelings.

First of all, I definitely appreciate it when I'm told I look beautiful. I tend to be more laid back in terms of dressing up, full makeup, etc than many women I encounter at work and school, so when I do make time do dress up I love hearing that it's noticed. It makes me feel like the time and effort was worth it. That's not the part where the mixed feelings came in.

Its the idea that women "need" to be told their beautiful, and that they should be beautiful in order to be valued in society.
    PLEASE NOTE: I know that was NOT your point or intent at all in your initial post!!! I'm taking this in a very different direction.

But it is an interpretation/slant that I have heard expressed by many of my more vocally feminist female friends. Which is where the mixed feelings come in.

In US politics (and probably elsewhere, I'm not sure, just know of examples in the US) there are numerous cases of a woman's appearance being more important than her actions, abilities, skills, etc. Such as, a reporters asking a female politician who the designer of their outfit is when such a question would never be asked of a male politician.
    In societies which do not favor strong females in positions of power, it makes a certain amount of sense that women's contributions would be as ornaments for their husbands. Male driven societies built of primarily male driven relationships.

When I read the initial post, in the back of my mind I heard a strongly feminist friend ranting about a male telling her she'd be more beautiful if she smiled. She'd had a crappy day and didnt feel like smiling. Which I'm sure happens to all of us, having some days where we just dont feel like smiling.

Reading over this it seems incredibly long, and probably confusing. And I'm sorry about that.

I guess I'm still trying to figure out for myself how male chastity and female lead relationships fit in a feminist perspective.
    Yes, it's empowering women, but it isnt promoting equality between the sexes.
    Maybe? Thoughts?

16. MistressPhedre

Local Time:
    I saw the post requesting no more after replied. Sorry about that.

17. Pillowbiter

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    All the work you women do. Is much appreciated.I love seeing awesome looking ladies. So hot.I adore most woman.

18. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Equality isn't what a lot of fellows on this site want... According to what they post at least.
    be it fantasy or real life.

Most men on here are more respectful than average and that.... Is a great start...

I do love your points.

Mascara^Snake and MistressPhedre like this.
  19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @MistressPhedre, Your points are valid and If you want to open a discussion hare about sexism then do go ahead. :) x

subklik likes this.
  20. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    From my perspective it is easier to comment positively on someone's dress than the actual person but if circumstances suit then I truly enjoy giving positive feedback. I would not just walk up to someone in the street as I feel that could be construed as rude or aggressive behaviour but it's some one I know at least a bit then it's very easy to say something like you look fantastic today or great dress or I love your hair. In reading some of the earlier posts I would disagree at least in my world that it's hard to find some one to provide a positive comment to. Even a plain Jane who has done something nice to her hair or make up deserves to know that it's been noticed and appreciated. May be I am lucky but there are load of very good looking women around so it's very easy to be nice.

MistressPhedre likes this.
  21. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @MistressPhedre
    When I read the initial post, in the back of my mind I heard a strongly feminist friend ranting about a male telling her she'd be more beautiful if she smiled. She'd had a crappy day and didnt feel like smiling. Which I'm sure happens to all of us, having some days where we just dont feel like smiling.

I wouldn't call a remark like that a compliment. Anyone saying that to me would get a withering retort back. I can see your point of view but compliments make my day.

MistressPhedre likes this.
  22. MistressPhedre

Local Time:
    I definitely agree that I don't consider such a remark to be a compliment. Although the "gentleman" may have meant it as such. After all, in general a smiling face is more beautiful than a frown. But as you said, some days just aren't smiling days.
    Hopefully none of the males on this site would consider such a remark as a comment!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice