New to chastity...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Amy's boy, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Hello everyone,

I have had a chastity fantasy for a long time, but only recently brought it up to my wife. She decided to give it a try, and I am now locked in a cb6000s. I wore it for a few hours on Saturday, but took it off at bedtime. Then on Sunday I wore it from about 1pm until Monday morning right before I left for work. She is giving me time to adjust to it before making me wear it 24/7, which I am grateful for!

I feel pretty comfortable in it most of the time, but one thing I can't seem to get right is peeing... Every time I pee it sprays all over, or worse, gets backed up in the tube, leaving a mess. I try to line it up with the opening, but it never seems to work. Any suggestions from the more experienced guys on here?

As for the logistics of our arrangement, my wife has one key, and I have the other, sealed in a little envelope in my wallet. She wrote on the envelope, so if I open it she will know when she sees it. She gets to decide when I cum, and when I do my hands are to be tied up. I have a small list of chores to do around the house which must be completed each day in order for me to earn a release. That's pretty much it. I am hoping to gain as much knowledge as I can from the forum and will share my journey as it happens.

Thanks for listening,

Amy's Boy

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Hey there!

Welcome to the Mansion!!!!

With the plastic/solid devices, peeing can be a problem as you have found... Which also shows how important fit of a device is....

Sounds like your tube may be slightly too long for you....? Which is causing the splashing...?

Smaller is better in chastity terms! But we all have to start somewhere!!!! So good on you for getting locked!!

One suggestion for the splashing is to physically pull the device up against your body... This has the effect of shortening the tube and therefore lining your urethra with the tube opening better....

I would also suggest looking at some of the Chinese metal devices too.... To get a gauge of best fit....

My fave model is the A080... Search for it on dhgate and/or Amazon.... This model is made of concentric metal rings and can be adjusted by changing the gap between the rings... Shorter of longer!!! Plus metal is far more clean than plastic!!!

Hope this helps!

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind welcome! Unfortunately I think buying a second device is not in the cards right now. We ares till pretty new to this, and I don't want to scare my wife by jumping straight in to the deep end, especially just after buying the cb. I have tried pulling the device towards my body, with limited success. I will keep trying, I have only peed with the cage on a handful of times, so I'm sure part of it is just figuring out how to line it up best. I will keep that model number in mind though for the future.

Thank you again for the warm greeting, and I look forward to learning more!

Amy's Boy

4. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    Addendum! By good fit, one should try to have the head of one's penis always sitting against the end of the cage at shortest length when flaccid....

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    2nd addendum.... Get used to sitting down to pee when in chastity!!!!!

6. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    I did not realize the fit should be that small. When entirely flaccid I am about 2/3 of the way down the tube. I thought that was a good fit because it gave a little room to grow. I will plan it out a little better when I do purchase my next cage.

Thanks again for the info!

Amy's boy

7. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I found with the CB model to use a QTIP / cotton bud to align your penis opening with the opening in the tube. Some devices are more messy than others. Good luck, and welcome to CM. . CB devices are usually the entry device for many of the locked males, due to the multiple adjustment properties.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    when i had one of them cages i had to fiddle to make sure i didn't make a mess when i peed. Now i got a teeny cage its lots better and i don't has to fiddle no more.

9. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    I also use the QTIP to align and alwaya sit down to pee and to avoid splashing I sit all the way to the front of the toilet seat with my cage softly touching the front part of the toilet forcing down the beam to hit the toilet in an angle that makes eventual splash go down and not upwards

Mind you: only when the cleanliness of the toilet allows of course and even then wipe very carefully your cage after completing peeing.
    Two showers a day with at leat one removal of the cage do the job for me

I wear a HT but same system applies to CB models

Enjoy your journey and give time to your pricess to get used to the idea. Don't underestimate her efforts to coop with this

Good luck

10. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Pricess should be princess of course ;)

11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Yes, having the head of your flaccid penis directly touching the end of the tube permits the easiest peeing for me - always sitting down. Of course, that also makes any amount of arousal very noticeable, too!

12. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    For those of you that use the q-tip method, do you put it in through one of the back vent holes to help aim or use the main vent hole at the tip?

13. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    onescotchaday, I really like that quote in your signature. That is truly how I feel about my wife. We have agreed to try the chastity thing for at least a couple months, but if she decides that she does not like it then that will be the end of it. A sacrifice I would willingly make for my lovely wife and best friend. But hopefully she decides she loves it! ;)

DonnaSue likes this.
  14. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Amy's Boy, with that kind of vision and open communication, you are sure to enjoy your adventure, regardless of where that leads!

Amy's boy likes this.
  15. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    We celebrate 4 years married tomorrow. Although we have been together for a total of 7 years.

16. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    Also a small update on our situation: I have been wearing the cb during the evenings this week as I fine tune my peeing issue before starting to wear it 24/7. My wife informed me last night I will be wearing it all the time starting Friday when I get home from work. So I guess that means I have the weekend to figure out how to pee effectively before I have to wear it to work on Monday...

17. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    My situation is a little different as my wife works all day and, being retired, I'm home. So, I wear the cage each day while she's gone, but get to take it off when she comes home. (But then, she requires me to tie up my package with a pink ribbon as a reminder of my femininity!) That seems to work for us and I no longer am consumed with the desire to masturbate.

18. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Amy's boy use the Q-Tip thorough the pee hole at the end of the device. If your opening is not in line with the opening of the tube you will have a messy urination.

19. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I believe the abrasive nature of a Qtip would prove to scuff the delicate epithelial tissue. It is through tiny abrasions that bacteria can gain a foothold.
    A sterile and well libricated small sound would serve well as a "drift punch".
    Ss

DonnaSue likes this.
  20. Felix cum ea

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    When you use the Q-tip only once it is not a problem, as urine is sterile for your own body. Be careful where you throw it away of course, Q-tips are not the usual things to spot in office garbage bins...;)

I use them both from the side and the front as I wear a HT2 which has the little vent holes on the side of the cock protection.

When you make sure your penis head touches the front of the cage you don't even have to use them ever (given that your pee hole is well positioned in the cage)

I always insert my penis in the cage with a lot of body milk or similar moistening substance, this keeps the penis movable in the cage and takes care of the skin.

Keep in mind that your cage is supposed to be or become part of your standard clothing, meaning that you should find a way to avoid too intensive manipulation every time you have to pee. Daily two times clean up is sufficient and will show respect to your princess (because often that is also a concern of the wife: what about hygiene?)

Enjoy!

DonnaSue likes this.
  21. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the tips and feedback. This definitely seems like a great community here at the mansion.

I think one of my issues with pushing my head towards the front of the device is that my urethra doesn't point straight up and down, but is a little diagonal, making it hard to get all if it on the opening.

But it is a work in progress, and it's coming along, in no small part thanks to your fantastic advice!

22. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    So it's been a little over a week since my last orgasm, which I know is probably nothing for a lot of guys on here, but it's a really long time for me since I am just starting out. my wife unlocked me last night for some insane teasing. I was absolutely begging to cum, which she denied me.

After putting the cage back on it was a sleepless night for me, as I was so horny I couldn't stay asleep for long. She is still snoozing next to me now.

My scrotum skin is a little sore from how the cage has been pulling on it all night as I struggled to get hard. I'm assuming that is normal, but I might put a little bit of antibiotic ointment on the area today just to soothe it a little. Hopefully she lets me cum today!

23. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    One week is nothing to belittle when starting out. Some guys can't even go a day. Though I will say it's a slippery slope as you both start to enjoy you will most likely stay locked up longer and longer.

Amy's boy and spider203 like this.
  24. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    So today has been a great test for me wearing the cb out and about. We are having a yard sale, so I had to bring a ton of junk up from the basement and put it outside this morning. On top of that I had to do some work on our front porch railing, so I had a trip to Lowe's, as well as a tool rental shop. Then I was sawing, drilling and hammering for quite a while. It has been pretty comfortable all day, just very sweaty as it is in the 80's here today.

I'm hoping to get a release tonight as this project was the last thing on my list of to-dos for the wife... Really hoping!!!

25. Amy's boy

Amy's boy Member

Local Time:
    So to update, I did get released from my cage last night, and my wife tied my hands to the headboard of our bed. She then teased me until I was begging to cum. And then suddenly she rolled over and said "good night!" I almost started crying! But she was playing with me. She did eventually let me cum, which was completely amazing. As a punishment for not getting some jobs done while she was out of town I have to eat up all my cum for the next five orgasms. last night was the first one... She collected it in a shot glass and then poured it into my mouth, commanding me not to swallow it until she told me to. She then made me swish it around in my mouth until she was satisfied before allowing me to swallow it. Now maybe some people like the taste of cum but I don't, so I was having quite a hard time not gagging on it. She thought it was hilarious!

Not sure how long it will be until I get to cum again, I asked her how long she thought it would be and she said she hasn't thought about it.

spider203 and steele like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice