Jailbird with Piercing?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by imbatman332, Jun 30, 2015.

1. imbatman332

imbatman332 New member

Student
    Utah
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I already own a jailbird and am considering getting a piercing to prevent pullouts. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'm curious about what kinds of piercings would work. I hear that PAs can result in urine stream issues, so I want to avoid that. The last thing I want is to end up spraying all over myself when I'm out in public.

Would it be easy to remove a piercing's jewellery thru the wide gaps between the bars of a jailbird?

What kinds of products are available to help connect the jewellery to the cage? I see that Kept For Her has a security cable for CB devices, which I assume would work with similarly shaped devices. I can't visualize how it attaches, though.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    Im pretty sure the PA is your only option as a frenum would be hard to attach to anything. The security cable from Kept for Her attaches to the lock, loops through the pa ring and back to the lock.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I felt the PA cable created a mess when urinating in my HolyTrainer. I never tried it in my Contender though. My tip keeps getting pinched when securing myself with a ring that has room to move around. :(

I'm a fan of the stationary PA hook option offered by MaleChastityNow.

I have a PA hook in my custom Contender and my MouseTrap. I find the MouseTrap is easier than regular jewelry to urinate in. I assume the standard Contender with a PA hook would be similar in directing the stream forward, and not spray everywhere.

4. imbatman332

imbatman332 New member

Student
    Utah
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    You don't happen to have any pics of how the holytrainer looks with a PA and security cable attached, do you? I can't find any pictures of a chastity device incorporating a piercing on Google, other than the PA5k.

I'd imagine the openness of a Jailbird would allow the cable to not block the urine stream at all, as the cable can go out the side instead, but I just have no idea what it looks like.

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Hey there!

My two penneth worth regarding cables...

I had the PA cable from Kept For Her when I had my veritable CB3000 and MY (and only my) experience was that it caused a hell of a lot of irritation as it would rub relentlessly on my skin..... I believe this was due to the rigidity of the cable itself... There was no give at all in the wire...

The most comfortable cable fix I had was one I made from an old silver necklace. I shortened it and used a couple of larger rings (you know... the ones on the end of the chains that go into the clasps) on each end and THOSE rings went through the hasp of the padlock... The chain ran through my captive bead PA ring. I had the bead INSIDE my cage so I couldn't open it with ring opening pliers.

Due to the flexibility of the chain I NEVER had the pinching issues I had with the cable...

The downside of this setup are:

1. To be more secure, the rings on each end of the chain (that go onto the hasp of the lock) really have to be soldered onto the necklace chain. Otherwise it's too easy to open them with a pair of pliers and re-close them....
    2. The silver chain got tarnished pretty quickly because of the urine stream. It turned black and in one instance it snapped.

I agree with @Peter Rabbit .... A device with a fixed PA attachment is FAR more secure than a cable setup... Devices are available from a LOT of manufacturers.... Lori, Gerecke, Steelworxx, MaleChastityNow (to name a few in no particular order).

With regards to the Jailbird.... I think my mate @thundar has used piercings in conjunction with this device.... It could be possible to have a ring secured to a bar on the cage... I seem to recall Thumper had an extra bar fitted to his JB for exactly this reason...? (Google Thumper's blog).

There is a lockable segment ring available from here: http://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/english/toys-piercings/piercingring-lockable/

This would eliminate the need for ring opening pliers in this sort of setup. Just be aware the PINCHING is a distinct possibilty here...

I think security is an abstract concept in chastity.... Some are just happy to be locked knowing full well the limitations of a trapped ball device.... Others like the knowledge that the cannot escape unless power tools are used!!!!

I guess you may need to ask yourself where do YOU sit with the security issue.....? And so what would YOU be comfortable with....?

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice