The romance

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Kendra_devine, Jul 2, 2015.

?

do you like the romantic things

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kendra_devine

Kendra_devine Member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    You know its the romantic and little things that always make my heart melt a lot of you know me and Zack but I bet none of you know we use to hate each other with a deep passion I mean like wanting to kill each other in our sleep. But Zack it was more just playing around he didn't know I had a crush on him since middle school but id never admit and even tho we acted like that we were very good friends Zack even got kicked out of school for beating the hell out of people that use to pick on me and I mean like broken bones busted lip and black eyes tho he just say he was protecting me cause only he could pick on me and tease me but that went away when we got into high school and my crush for him was still strong I dated a few other boys and a few girls but that's a different story I dumped on boy and was about to ask Zack out after a strong pep talk and confidence building but he was dating some one else so I got another boy friend that relationship sucked I mean sucked after being dumbed I found out Zack broke up with his girlfriend but I was to sad Zack looked like it hadn't effected him in any way breaking up with her so the first thing he does is invite a bunch of use out to hang out but he demanded I go so I did little to my surprise I was the only one to show up and later found out he told ever one else to not show up he start talking about relationships as we where laying on the grass in the park and then said Kendra you know how there are those moments in life where you get the chance but if you don't make a move you will regret it for the rest of your life I didn't follow him but then he said I know how your feeling after that jack ass dumped you and cheated on you and I wish I could help I may not act like any thing hurts me or any thing can bring me down but it actual hurts me ever day seeing my friends and mostly you in pain the more he talked the more I opened up about how I felt id never find the right guy or any one that would love me it hurt to talk about it and then Zack rolled on to his stomach so his head was right above mine they next thing he said was cute promise not to beat the shit out of me not sure what he meant I promised and then he kisses me out of no where after wards he passed out for a second cause he was so nervous after that he talked about Kendra you ever wonder why I teased you so much or sat with you at lunch truth of the matter is ive liked you for a very long time just never had the back bone to ask you I was shocked but part of me was so greatful we were alone the fact he wanted us to be alone the fact out of all the people he cared about that he would admit to me what no one else ever knew and that even tho he passed out after our first kiss that he told me he dated other girls to try and hide his feelings for me and that even then those relationships where more a statues quote then an actual relationship I didn't talk to him for a week but once I thought about what he was trying to do I noticed that out of ever one I had been with he cared enough to protect me to turn my pain into his own to suffer so I wouldn't have to he did that for all his friends but not like he did for me and now marks almost 5 years we have been together

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    That's a beautiful story Kendra. Thank you very much for sharing it. You put a smile on my face to start the day. xx

Kendra_devine likes this.
  3. Chastity boy12

Writer
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Love ever minute with you kitten and I always will

Kendra_devine and Mascara^Snake like this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    what a lovely thing to say.

Kendra_devine and Chastity boy12 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice