Beginner with lots of Questions...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CM82, May 25, 2015.

1. CM82

CM82 Guest

Hello all,

So since I presented my self before...And I been locked up for the past three days in a UCB-8000 (similar to cb-6000s but with and unrethral insert of about 6mm) .
    Well here it comes, after having a talk with my KH (wife) and since she is indeed interested in having me lock up for most of the time, I think I should upgraded to a better and more confortable device since This one gives me a hard time with the ring connected to my balls. I been searching the web and I found that there are two models that I think will give me a little more of room and seems to be a little more confortable ( if it is possible to be anyways.) So the two models I´m talking about are the oppressor and the master series. both came with extra devices for anal play and scrotum attachments ( not interested in those at all) so would you reccomend upgrading my status??

Sorry for my english is been a while since I have to write in it.

Thank u so much for your time...

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Comfortable, little more room, space for movement - they all don't count once you are locked!
    It is like expecting a 4 bedroom villa as a prison cell!
    Do you get my point?
    So stay happy in what you are locked in!

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    I think you will find the percived wisdom is within reason smaller is better. No erection is better than a little.

Xx Wendy

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    What exactly is the problem? Is the base ring too loose or too tight? Is the cage too big or too small? You can't expect to put a device on the first day and go 24/7; it takes days, sometimes weeks (or more) to get your body used to the situation. A lot of wearing, taking off, healing, wearing again, and so on. If your device has different rings and spacers, you might need to experiment until you find a better fit. It's possible that you won't need to 'upgrade' your device after all (until you're ready to go to custom steel).

Surrendered to Bec and GT-CB6000 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice