new on this...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CM82, May 23, 2015.

1. CM82

CM82 Guest

Hello so I´m a male 32 years old...and new on this scary universe...been lock up for the past 7 hours...in a UCB 8000+ that my wife gave me yesterday for me to put it on for 24/7...and getting somehow used to wear it...but haven´t try until tonight how is is going to be during the sleep time. Have anyone try this model before...Im lock up with the urethral insert which makes things worse than I was expecting...Haven´t try to ride my bike like I´m used to...any advice...My wife told me that now she is in control of my dick and she will let me know when I can cum or take it off...just to give her pleasure...she told me that since I have the Urethral insert there is no need to take it ogg everyday. need some opinions...please!!! ( sorry for my english...I usually speak spanish) have a good one! and thanks.

2. CM82

CM82 Guest

I have a ?? so since it seems to me that I would be wearing this device for a long , long time ( she loves it) what kind of device is more confortable and easy to wear??? I mean this one doesn´t hurt and there is no way I can take it off since the urethral insert is there...but im concerned with going to the gym or other normal situations...please I´m new on this and I need your help!!

3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    It can be quite scarey at first. After a while you realize that everything is normal except the fact that you are wearing a chastity device. Communication is very important with your KH. Welcome to the mansion and enjoy your time here.

4. CM82

CM82 Guest

Well it is not that it hurts! ( it doesn´t only when I´m having an erection) but I do feel the urethra insert all the time...is like if someone is telling me all the time that Im lock up!

5. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    I am still fairly new at Chasity. Only been locked up for 13 days at the longest. Like I said after you get used to it you can almost forget that you are wearing a chastity device. Does the UCB8000 come with all the different sizes of rings and spacers? That in itself can be a challenge in getting the fit just right.

6. CM82

CM82 Guest

yes It has all the different rings and spacers...I think the only difference with the cb6000s is the Urethra insert that can be removed but only when is not been lock up...My KH wants me to wear with it as she believes that it is harder to put it off and it should be more secure...Im not sure because this is my first chastity experience.

7. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    At one point in time I was considering buying one of those. What is the cage length, do they have s short model

8. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    If this the is first device you have bought and your first time wearing you may be feeling a burning sensation on the skin arround the ball sack. It can mean the ring is too small but if your on the largest ring they supply I think it may just be the fact that you have to allow your skin to stretch a little.

If the burning sensation is what your feeling then dont panick, Its perfectly normal at first and there are things you can do to get through it.

1. 2 - 3 times a day apply a moisturing cream to the ball sack and arround the ring. (I use a E45 cream).

2. When the burning get very intense and i am really am struggling I also Gillete shaving cooling gel. For me its mild enough no to further cause discomfort but cooling enough to provide some relief.

3. Wear tight fitting pants that provide alot of support and stop the device from hanging off your sack. I used to wear boxers and ball burn would become unbearable after a few hours at work but since I changed to close supportive pants that hold everything firmly in place everything was 10 times better.

4. Since your body is adjusting and stretching either yourself or your keyholder should check you daily for sores arround the base ring. It may mean you have to remove the device temporarily for healing but will also mean your skin is stretching, adjusting and you are 1 step closer to being able to wear the device full time.

5. Night time erections can be very painful and cause the burning sensation. not much you can about them but rest assured just like your skin will stretch your body will adjust and you will find that you have fewer of them.

I was told that if you can get a finger through the ring once it is inplace then that is a good sign that the ring is roughly the right size.

The first week is usually the worst for this and then everything seems to start and settle down to the point you will forget you are wearing a device at all.

I do recomend a well thought out custom device that fits exactly as it should. The shop models are all great but if you get serious you really can't beat a well fitting deice.

good luck.
    Hi there,

Welcome to the forum and the lifestyle, Below is a cut a past job from a reply i wrote to someone else on another forum. I hope it is helpfull.

9. CM82

CM82 Guest

thanks ! any comment on the urethral insert ? it is safe to wear it 24/7??

coffee2sugars likes this.
  10. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    From what I've read it is not good to have the insert in for long periods of time

11. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I can't really help with advice on the Insert as i have never worn one but what i have read has had mixed reactions to them.

Some have said they can wear them 24/7 without any problems and others have said that they become uncumfortable almost imediatly after insertion so I guess it will depend on the person wearing it and how they react to it.

I found this guide online that may be worth a read and I would emphasize the importantance of sanitizing anything that is going to be inserted into such a sensitive aresa

http://www.thechaingang.com/blog/how-to-start-using-penis-plugs-and-sounds/

Hope it helps.

12. CM82

CM82 Guest

Have it on for the past 12 hours and eventhought I can feel it is in there didn´t have major problems so far...for the rest, this is my very first day in one of this devices...so not much to tell!
    thank you all!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice