The sync of virtuel O's - I am into deep...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BlueEyes, May 22, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Last night after telling me that denial is at least for another 6 years (!!) - she demanded service rather early in the evening. Apparently also worked up from the proclamation earlier one, and the fact that she seems to have found a new home for her Toy, - Yes I think I am to be recaged - LOL! She did put me in a more open one already- one of my early purchases - a DH Gate Knock off of a Jailbird , and I think I am heading for a more professional genuine "open" piece from Steelworxx, her favorite brand - LOL!

So I was serving her passionately - she was so wet, and her scents were like WAUUVVV!
    When I was doing my thing I could not help thinking how lucky I was and how many times I would be in this wonderful position in the years to come, -and I was throbbing heavily in the cage. Really could not help getting a very persistent hard-on - but caged........

After her first O and some sacred moments flexing, and digging in nails in my back - followed by me filled with happiness, heavy breathing and trembling, - to my surprise she handed me the key and told me that I could be allowed inside - because I had reacted so delightful to her plans for me:)

But.........

I soon realized that I hard turned all soft, and there was no way I could come up with a proper erection! I really tried, because there is nothing like the feel of her insides, but nothing really helped. I told her how sorry I was, but all she said was: " I guess You went off in your head together with me, You already had your O honey."

And I think the nails it. I am at point where my satisfaction IS her satisfaction, and my body and not just my head reacts to it like that.:) - as if I had had one.. It made me really proud, content and very warm and happy inside.

She told me that next time I would deserve some "come inside time" she would make sure to order it before she went off. And then she pushed me down for another go, and that was a truly amazing outcome of my downfall;-)

Just had to share:) And still so "unflowered" ;-) - as it should be...
    Yes her proclamations has really turned on the heat....

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    well it has to be. its the only thing that makes sense, cause being denied for as long as you have been lol

Lady De likes this.
  3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Correction my friend - for as long as I WILL BE looked up - LOL!

Felix cum ea, guest 2942 and Lady De like this.
  4. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Ive always belived 90% of sex is in the mind, It sounds like you have hit the nail on head as I too have had similar occurances happen to me. Unfortunatly my wife can be a little more demanding that i perform no matter what so made me go to the doctor and ask for some low strength pills to help with any future erection hiccups.

So far I have not had any reason to use them lol, I think the thought of "she going to get what she wants one way or the other" Is enough to get me arroused again on its own.

BlueEyes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice