The b in Jewelsandb

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jewelsandb, May 5, 2015.

1. Jewelsandb

Jewelsandb Member

Pacific North West (USA)
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Hello All,

As a matter of introduction, I am "b", the husband of the most awesome woman in the world, Jewels (sorry other ladies). We have been married for over 20 years and are still as happy as the day we were first married, if not more so now. About 6 years ago I decided to introduce chastity into our relationship by buying a CB-3000. We plaid with the idea for about 6 months before it started to not work for us and finally we stopped all together.

In 2011 my interest in chastity peaked again and I set about learning more about the psychology associated with it, in hopes of preventing the failures of the past. While searching I came across Sarah Jameson's book "Be Carefull What You Wish For" and decided to purchase it and see if it would help explain my interest and what I was seeking.

After she started reading the book, we began to have the most open conversations about our sex life we had ever had. Ultimately we agreed that this sounded like something we wanted to try together.

Now, here I am 4 years later, locked in a Steelworxx.de Steelheart for over 50 days and our relationship has progressed into a FLR. (OK, in truth it always had some apsects of FLR... I have always worhipped the ground she walks on.)

So, that is my story and I am sticking to it.

2. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    @Jewelsandb :Jewels of the Gold Country.Good name,I like it.Wonder what 'b' stands for;'boy' I suppose.Why did chastity not work for you first time round?

3. Jewelsandb

Jewelsandb Member

Pacific North West (USA)
    Local Time:
    Actually, "b" starts my name...

As for why it didn't work the first time around, Jewels went through a period of deep depression. This resulted in a loss of interest in sex, let alone in anything "kinky" like enforced chastity. At the time I decided to stay locked up, since I wasn't going to be having sex with her anyway. In hindsight, that was a bad decision. I ended up getting frustrated and even becoming resentful towards her, which was totally unfair of me.

Fortunately, through a great deal of love, attention, and some modern chemistry, we are both a great deal more stable, happy, and lustfully in love with each other.

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    A great introduction @Jewelsandb :)

Welcome to the site. There's lots of information her coupled with a load of great members who are happy to help, advise and even amuse :)

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    What a lovely introduction Jewelsandb.
    The psychology is indeed the most interesting part. it's a precipitous emotional landscape but it sounds like you have a bright star to guide you.
    Jewels is welcome here too of course. I hope you find the mansion to be informative and entertaining.

6. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    Great intro for the two of you. As Ms Amanda stated, we hope to see Jewels here also. As another stated, there are many super folks here that I'm positive have gone through some of the same issues that you have already spoke of. There is lots of good advice here and welcome to the Mansion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice