What can I do?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Marshall122, Jun 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Marshall122

Marshall122 New member

Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    OK, new to the site and have several questions. My wife and I have been married almost 20 years. I love her totally and want no others. Over the last 8 years we have tried male chastity with various devices. I have a CB-2000, a CB-3000, a Birdlocked and even a CS-1000 belt. None have worked out. The CB-2000, CB3000 and Birdlocked are captive ball devices. My scrotum is "high and tight". All these devices caused issues with bad chaffing and open wounds, even after weeks of enduring the pain to see if it would clear up. We thought we found the right one with the CS-1000 belt. Felt wonderful wearing it and it was secure but it would pinch the shaft of my penis and caused ulcerations after wearing it for a week or so. My wife is ready to throw in the towel but I really want to be locked up for her.

I am not ready to give up and have been thinking along the lines of a shaft type device, possibly involving a piercing. I have seen the "Kali's teeth" devices and they do not seem particle for long term wear. I have been looking at the PA-5000, mouse trap or several others from steelwerks extreme. Was wondering if anyone knew of any other devices out there that were not captive ball devices. Wife is agreeable to a P/A piercing or possibly an Apradavya piercing to facilitate the chastity.

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Hi there!

I believe you can stretch your scrotum with a ball stretcher and other devices / creams...? Have a search on the site!!

Also, make sure your piercing is FULLY healed before using it for securing a device..... So you are looking at a good few months at least.....

Have you looked at Ms. Lori's devices too....? She has a big range of ringless devices that are made-to-measure.....

If you go bespoke you need to be REALLY careful with your measurements too.....

I hope you have success and can get locked up!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Weeks of enduring the pain.:eek:
    That is dedication in contrast to some of the I wore it for a hour and it felt a bit funny type post !!

Wendyxx

LockedInLove likes this.
  4. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Suggest that you get a purpose made metal device from Ms. Lori such as the #5 Another alternative is a Steelwerks "Collar" but the cost may be to much for you.
    Keep going in your quest with chastity, you are obliviously committed to being locked up !

5. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I too can't wear a device for long so I take it off a few hours each day or even the whole day if we go out. With or without the device, it is still chastity. My wife and I see no sense in being uncomfortable or the strict need for me to wear something 24/7 when we are together most of the time. Do not get caught up in thinking the device is what chastity is all about.

I am new at this but someone gave me the above advice and when I stopped focusing on my device, chastity was not only within my grasp but a new lifestyle for my wife and I. She thinks it is fun to tease me all night long. 20 years married is newly weds to us, :). The best part is yet to come.

Arden Sirnah and Wendygirl like this.
  6. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    The one i am locked in has a contoured base ring & is very comfortable. It's a Steelworxx Looker 01 & was custom made to my flaccid measurements. (It is in my photo album in my profile.) If you are having comfort issues it's more than likely due to the fact that the "one size fits all" method of chastity construction does not fit all. Some are made with inferior grades of metal, even stainless, & will cause skin irritations, chaffing & sores.

i wore a CB2000 for my first device & had trouble getting past 5 or 6 weeks without some of the problems i mentioned. i had a cheap, inferior device called The Fort that rusted even though it was advertised as stainless. This one was more comfortable than the CB2000 but it was junk. i had considered the Loritube & Mature Metal devices but opted for the Steelworxx (The one in Germany.) because of the integrated lock.

i was tired of padlocks & didn't want a security screw that is really not secure. i have a frenum piercing that has a titanium lock for piercings that was also made by Steelworxx & the integrated lock matches the one on the cage so there is just one key. There is no pulling out or escaping unless i want to destroy the device & risk injury. The contoured base ring is the most noticeable, positive, difference for comfort & recommended.

BlueEyes likes this.
  7. Marshall122

Marshall122 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your replies and suggestions. We have tried stretching my scrotum but had same issues with it. The chaffing and wounds just kept getting worse, after 2-3 weeks I would have to take the device off to heal for a week. Even after trying different sizes and types of stretching devises for about 9 months there was no change. This has been a frustrating journey as so far all the devices we have tried caused this type of issue, once to the point of require a visit to the doctor for antibiotics.

Wife has been very tolerant and even receptive to my desire for chastity. Yes I know chastity is more a state of mind than a physical lock on my manhood. At the same time the lock is a symbol if you will of my love and devotion to her and a 24/7 reminder of that love and devotion. I found when locked I am more focused on her, it makes me want her as I did when we were dating. Guess after a few years of being married I started thinking, "I can have her if I want her" and forgot the "thrill of the chase" or wondering will "she let me or not". When locked the chase is back, I wonder if I will please her enough that she will allow me the pleasure of her charms. When I know I have pleased her and she responds positively I feel wonderful inside that I have pleased her and want to please her more so that she will want to release me and give us both pleasure. When denied it just makes me want to try harder, even though I may be frustrated at the moment she denies me.

We have been searching for some time now for a shaft type device. My first thought is to get a P/A piercing and after it is healed to try a PA500 device and then move on from there (have read some not so great reviews about cage splitting of lock corrosion.) Have to admit that I never thought about Ms. Lori's devices as I thought they would be hyper expensive and out of my reach (as are some of the custom fitted belts.) Thanks for the suggestion Barney, I looked on her site and found several that may work and are in my financial means (love number 5). We also like some of the Steelwerks items but have heard they are very expensive.

My wife and I are currently discussing Ms. Lori's creations and I may soon get a piercing to give this a try. She says she loves it when I am locked as I am much more attentive to her and loving. Good lord I love this woman!

LockedInLove and Sunny like this.
  8. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
  9. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    stretching the sack should be done a little at a time may take months. start with just pulling the sack itself, then slowly adding weights. good luck

10. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Mature metal's JailBird with a double base ring is a great device while it is not designed for a PA it can be used with a chastity cable .
    www.keptforher.com/pacable.html
    Or like I now have; a segment ring looping through the from of the cage. Tools are needed to get out, which Mistress keeps locked away.
    If you go with the Mature Metal's device get the sizing rings for a proper fit.

locked120 likes this.
  11. Subgun416

Subgun416 New member

Local Time:
    This is my first try if anyone wants to know what works best for real use let me know and I will explain after try so manny devices

12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Subgun416 well why don't you just say what device you use ?

13. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Having tried so many devices is usually an indication of poor choice.

14. Subgun416

Subgun416 New member

Local Time:
    Yes, I tried most of the non piercing chastity devises and true one don't work for everyone. Biggest reasons was comfort and staying on and hassle of putting one sole ally the cbxxx series. I am on meds that make my balls rise so it's harder for it to work for me. I travel a lot and my live in mistress really is jealous and don't trust me, she also want to control me playing and my orgasm. I have a frenum piercing and a piercing in the center of my scotum parallel with the frenum about 1 to 1.5 " lower than the base of my cock. I use 10 gage , 3/4" segment rings. Then it is simple as using a lock to lock together.the best and most comfort is the small rubber coated master locks, others have edges or can be picked easy. 4 packs are abot 10$ and if she puts longer than a week puts super glue in the lock key and remove with a set of bolt cutters. The segment rings are now glued and I never remove unless medical issues and we keep backups. No playing or erections. Easy on off for her and easy to keep clean and is so practical, I can provid a picture. We also use plastic numbered seals for travel. These work great no airport issues and if I cut she knows. I don't know why this is not done and discussed more. Total reliable control. I now have a third that is lower and vertical and if attached I can get semi hard but not orgasm. It is larger and she uses for weights and a leash at times. I don't go long periods because we love each other and it's not cuckold situation. It was not smoth at first. I did not tell the piercer what I was doing and they thought it was for looks and did not go deep enough. Big mistake an had to redo them and they work great. In addition you must wait till healed before or you will have problems. The frenum is never a problem at this size during no condom sex. You must keep them clean and follow instructions. This is by far best for me and don't know why not more common. Will photo if really interested.

15. LockedInLove

LockedInLove Active member

Local Time:
    I am new at this but someone gave me the above advice and when I stopped focusing on my device, chastity was not only within my grasp but a new lifestyle for my wife and I. She thinks it is fun to tease me all night long. 20 years married is newly weds to us, :). The best part is yet to come.[/QUOTE]

Max51 you are THE MAN.

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Max51 you are THE MAN.[/QUOTE]

How can you say that you are no longer focusing on your device when it serves as your sole means visual presentation here?

17. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Hello Marshall and welcome to the Mansion!

First I will mention that the base ring on the plastic devices is very thick compare to a quality device such as Mature Metal, who make very quality devices and are great people.

That being said, if you are serious, pa piercing is the way to go. It is a journey still, but worth the wait. I would skip the pa-5000. A lot of people, me included, have had irritation from the cheap plastic pin and edema issues from the vent holes. Start with a decent quality device such as the mouse trap. I sanded down and smoothed the edges a bit but all in all a quality device for a reasonable price.

My wife and I invested in a Steelwerks Prince's Collar and we are very happy with it. It was very expensive, but not at all compare to her wedding ring (how we view my device). We feel it was worth the money for a lifetime of comfortable secure chastity. It is also worth the extra just because I can wear it with no support and go for a run because it is so light!

Just my two cents. Good luck and enjoy!

18. LockedInLove

LockedInLove Active member

Local Time:
    How can you say that you are no longer focusing on your device when it serves as your sole means visual presentation here?[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, my fault, I didn't shorten Max51's quote correctly. Imo, he is THE MAN not because he's learned not to focus on his device, but because he and his wife are new to this life, she has fun teasing him all night long, AND they're still loving sex and intimacy while married long enough that "20 years married is newlyweds to us." That's impressive to me.

My choice of picture isn't about my device, it's about my choice to wear it. In fact, after some of the beautiful devices I've seen here, the look of my device is starting to seem as erotic as a kid's bike with training wheels! But I wasn't going for eroticism anyway. I wanted to display where I'm at in this realm, and maybe also prove to myself that I'm all in. It's working for me, for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice