Keyholder Games

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jsboy613, Jan 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. jsboy613

jsboy613 Member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    We've started long term chastity for the first time. I am looking for your input on tasks and games.

2. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    welcome! Tasks and games are limited only by the imagination. I am in long term denial now (going on 8 months...long for me/us). My wifes sex drive is higher than mine, which made the "task" fairly simple (bring her to orgasm whenever she wants, which is very often!). The games: for tease she'll use games of chance such as dice to either hit a number we both know or if it doesn't roll...no O for me. You can find apps on your phone, or get creative (we've even used Siri on the iPad having her pick a random number or roll a pair of dice...adds a new depth to artificial intelligence!). Others: withstand 30 min. of intense tease with no hip bucking or no O, set free but can't use hands can only cum via prostate/ass stimulation, set free and cock rubbed with numbing cream...then have 1 minute to make myself cum or locked back up (various ways to try), goes on and on.

Surf the forums, read up and best of all let your imagination run wild!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ai chastity keyholder

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice