Summarizing 2014

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Andrew K, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

My Chastity 2014 has been fantastic!

Short background: I bought my first CB in 2005. That was the start of an amazing journey. I paid about £40 for a chrome device. I still remember the first time I put it on! WOW! I soon realized that this devise looked the part but did not cater for the comfort or the security I was looking for. Having dreamed of “real” restraint since my earliest sex fantasies. This was a bit of a disappointment. Since then I have experimented with all kinds of CB cages and made some of my own experiments to increase security.

It was not until late 2013 that I bought a “real” full hip belt. My choices was My-steel or Neosteel. I went with the first one as Neosteel felt cumbersome to deal with, with very long production times. I got my belt and the added security was another wow. Belt did not meet the measurements I had submitted, so it had to be adjusted in all directions to fit. After all this hazzle I realized that I could escape this one as well. ;(

So I sold this one and ordered a Neosteel Arch. When I got it on March 26 it felt too tight, but I after some advice form friendly souls here on CM I decided to simply tough it out for a month or so. In a month or so it felt like it was a part of my body and it is 100% secure. ;) Finally I was able to live my fantasy. Since then it has been pretty much 24/7. So from a Chastity perspective my year has been beyond anything I could imagine. Simply fantastic!

On the sad part was that my partner and I went separate ways, and a god portion of the year has been consumed by negative energy. After that I decided not to go in to relations but define myself an anarchist in the matter. I soon met someone that I play with very much and we have the same ultra-kinky mindset. We are both into BDSM and she really likes my CB-kink.

Job wise it has also been good, and I have met a lot of amazing kinky people who are now close friends of mine.
    So all in all my 2014 has been fantastic in most aspects, and I am really looking forward to my 2015.

How was yours?

xetaloveli likes this.
  2. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Do you think you'll be defining yourself as, or becoming more of, a sissy? It seems like you're going in that direction.

Also, do the neosteel belts sit above or below the Illium crest? I can never tell by pictures. It looks like it's above the hip but below the iuim crest in some, in others it looks above the illium crest too.

3. ChasteandPlay

Local Time:
    Oh I should answer the prompt at the end. My year was great, chastity-wise I'm still wanton for a belt like yours. ONe day, one day. Till then I'll learn what I can. :D

4. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I am not sure about the sissy-thing. It is still very experimental for me, and more visual/estethic than sexual for me. I feel pretty like that but don't feel i need to go any further, i.e. roll play etc.

Not sure if my babbeling makes any sense.

In my case the hip band rests just below the illium crest on the sides and above in the front.

5. ChasteandPlay

Local Time:
    Absolutely, I like to dress up. I think I'd enjoy role playing, but being FT sissy would probably not be for me. I've gone out in public in my maid outfit and that was fun. So I think we're more or less on the same page. Somewhat difficult to explain. It's fun, it feels nice to dress pretty, but not something you'd trade all your masculinity for. Even if it was a somewhat FT thing, it's still nice to be a "man" in public and in part at home but even then to still be able to enjoy the dress up... now I'm babbling. LOL

Andrew K likes this.
  6. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    My Chastity 2014....

My wife and I signed a chastity contract and it became a full-time part of our life. Basically, she took total control of my orgasms. When, where, how and IF I get one is at her total discretion! Just the way it should be!!!

I ordered a Lori's 8C (PA locking pin) and received it in December. After a slight modification I got it back on New Year's Eve!! What a way to round off the year!

Its been on ever since! Best chastity investment EVER!!! THE most comfortable and secure device I have ever known.... I am now totally at the mercy of my wife in terms of sexual release....

We continue to find our way and define our lines together!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

Andrew K likes this.
  7. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Cool ;)

How was going out in public? Was it to kink-parties? What reactions did you get?

8. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I am looking forward to following your journey ;) How is it getting a PA? Pros/cons?

I wish you a fab 2015!

9. ChasteandPlay

Local Time:
    It wasn't to kink parties, it was "bar-hoping". I wore a mask (you can see in my profile gallery) on the lower half of my face. Most people couldn't tell I'm a guy. Lots of fella's were cat-calling then some saw my adam's apple and were like "Awww fuck!" LOL I was fairly amused. It was mostly fun, but there was once or twice where I thought, dang this fella might get crazy. But I didn't mind so much as I'm quite a skilled fighter. I was laughing imagining if I did have to get crazy with my high heels on and everything."Hey did you see that girl kick that guy's butt? No wait, I think it was a guy in a dress... a sissy kicked a "man's" butt." All I can say is it's lots of fun and if you've never tried it before you should. I got spanked in public by about 5 different women I don't know. Lot's of fun and also arousing. I pulled up my skirt and all. Other than that I was lead around on a leash all night long.

I think it's perhaps more fun doing it publicly because it's a thrill of being semi-expose but not necessarily with kinksters. Also it was late at night so I wasn't worried about a minor's audience. Def try it one day, you'll enjoy it. Just be careful, though I don't know that in the Europe you've got the anti-cross dresser attitude as in lots of parts of America? Do you think it's better there?

10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Hey there!!!

I doubt you'd find a bigger proponent of the PA than me my friend!!!! ;) Except maybe my buddies @BlueEyes and @thundar !!!!

Mate.... NO DOWN SIDE with a PA! In my humble opinion!

For a guy, pain VERY short lived. When incorporated with chastity probably one of the very few ways to make trapped ball devices virtually inescapable! (Power tools will get you out if you're THAT desperate!! :eek:)

For my wife at least, definite benefits when used!!!!:D In fact, I've said before on the forum if I ever remove my PA jewellery she'd divorce me!!!!!

So my recommendation.... start looking for a piercer NOW and get one!!!!

TODAY! :p

Or if you talk to my friends above they'd probably talk you into piercing yourself!!!!

Seriously.... I absolutely LOVE mine!!! Can't remember just how long I've had it, but has been close to 15 years I'd say. And in my current Lori's I get no discomfort whatsoever from my PA. Just that longing when I look down.... and the knowing there's NO escape!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

BlueEyes likes this.
  11. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Maybe not PA-pierced all by yourself;-) Only US heaily addicted mess with these things ourselves, - but hell YES! Get it done. Unescapable! - that should feed your imagination.
    Even small girls gets their ears pierced every day, and earlips ARE sensitive, just ask my lovely wife!:)

So, really - it is just a small step in terms of discomfort - But a giant leap for the lifestyle You love..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice