On Being Kept Locked 24/7 as a Friend's Occasional Sex Toy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lure_and_Order, Nov 12, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. -Satyr-

-Satyr- Member

Hollywood
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    This is brilliant

Lure_and_Order likes this.
  2. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    What an incredible night! I'd better start from the beginning, hadn't I....

Predictably I was growing wild with anticipation of Thursday. We planned to meet up to hang out but also celebrate G's passing of her kickboxing grading on the previous Saturday, so we decided we'd hit a few bars in town, then later get some more booze and head back to mine and carry on there.

G had been teasing me about the key a lot the day before, telling me things like only a few days ago it legitimately got sucked up into Henry the hoover! Also deliberating with me on whether she should bring the key with her on Thursday, and actually making me genuinely wonder whether she would bring it.
    There's quite a lot more to G than I ever knew, I'm seeing sides of her I didn't get to see as just her friend now that she has control over me. I always assumed G would be quite submissive or neutral with her partners, but now I can see how she takes the lead, initiates sex and why she has a couple of bending-a-straight-girl victories in her recent past.
    It's because with women G has confidence, with men she doesn't. However, my submissive leanings and the full control of chastity gives her the same confidence over me as she has with women. That's why it works.
    I also didn't expect to find that G obviously very much enjoys control through mind games and inflicting psychological torture, and she's damn good at it too! Being granted access to these inner layers of G's phsyche has made me feel very close to her now.

G sent a text a few hours before we were due to meet up asking whether we should ditch the going for drinks part and goes straight into the booze at mine part of the plan. Definitely! I really love cosying up with G on the sofa and chilling out and I was looking forward to spending some time with her cuddled up mre than anything else. Plus it's freaking freezing out there now so I was all up for G driving straight over to mine instead.

I knew she was staying over this time so we had plenty of time to enjoy each other. I also knew it meant tonight I was going to be in bed with G, after 2 months of continuous chastity, and I was facing another 10 months of denial and a 50/50 chance of whether G would even have the key this time. I knew it would be sweet sweet torture what ever happened!
    It will also be the first time we've seen each other's bodies or slept together, after 7 years of being mates and becoming friends with (obscure) benefits.It was quite an exciting thought on a lot of levels.
    But I have long since learned that 'dwelling causes swelling' wherer sexy thoughts are concerned, so I tidied my flat and in no time G arrived with beers, a bottle of Southern Comfort and a couple of movies. We closed the door and it wasn't too long before we were under the duvet pulled onto the sofa, an obscene amount of Dominoes ordered and on it's way, and had our first movie selected. I noticed the necklace was around her neck and had hopes for the key being on the end, though I didn't ask.

Me and G like a bit of Batman so we had Dark Knight ready to go, but first it was Catwoman. Halle Berry in her tight little Catwoman outfit was of mutual interest, I've got to say I love that we can both enjoy checking out women together! I haven't fully gotten used to it yet, I think the synapses for triggering my loyalty response have been widened somewhat through the years of female domination. Anyway, I digress. Let's get to the meat of this story.

Not long into the film G had flicked out the necklace and wore my key on full display. She laughed at how every time it jingled it caught my attention, once stopping me mid sentence and making me almost forget what I was saying, The whole film long G made hushed comments about my predicament to accompany the deliberate jingle of the key around her neck.'Only two months? She said. And asking me how it feels to not cum and twisting everything I say into somehow meaning that I hadn't had enough chastity yet or don't need to cum as badly as I said. She just loves those mind games, and so do I!
    I'm willing to bet I spent most of the film trying to get hard. Sweet torture!

Once our first film had finished, we got talking some more about chastity while we had some more drinks. G brought up the fact that I had said I'd fight her for the key (Perhaps I haven't mentioned it in this journal, but we had decided on a rather intense kickboxing match, the winner getting the key!) but since G had gotten her 2nd Dan just a few days previous, and the fact that I had zero experience, we decided that I would literally have no chance at all. That's not to say we won't do it, but it's something we'll save for another time.
    Instead G said she's quite interested in whipping me into shape with some gruelling training. Despite the fact that I'd had 4 large Southern comforts and a few bottles of beer by this point, G had me standing in a clear space, it started now!

G asked me how many press-ups I could do on my knuckles. I guessed, 20? She told me to demonstrate. I got into the press up position and onto my knuckes. Already I had realised my guess a gross over-estimate. I began, 1.... 2.... 3.... By this point I was sure I was going to fail. 5... 6... 7... 8... 7.... 8... 9? Or is it 10? I said through gritted teeth. G said nothing and I failed to rise again after what I reckoned was 15. I could do no more.

I sat back down and caught my breath. G said I'd began losing count and had actually done 13. She told me there are kids under 15 in her class who can do 50, and that she will soon have me up to standard. I've got a feeling I'm not going to be given a chance to put on a little weight this Christmas!
    She asked me to tell her some more ideas about chastity. I gave her some examples of how people's relationships work with chastity, and how different women enjoy the benefits of controlling a man in different ways. I didn't have any specific people's relationships in mind, just a sort of montage of things I've remembered from this fine forum and elsewhere on the net.

3. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    All this talk of chastity was beginning to show on my face as I fought my labido, and G must have noticed this because she started asking me if I remembered how it felt just before orgasm, and asked me to really cast my mind back to when I had my last one and remember the feeling, and describe it to her.

There's only so much a man can take and half way through trying to describe the feeling of an orgasm I begged her for something, anything! G told me to get up again. If I could do 50 push ups on my knuckles, I would be unlocked. Simple!
    Perhaps it was that somehow I hoped the cocktail of alcohol and being teased after 2 months of denial would give me some sort of super-human strength, but I found myself carrying out the hopeless task in front of her. I managed a true 15 before giving in. G was beaming.

Even the next film, Batman couldn't take my attention from G and the key for more than a few action-packed minutes, I was in full sub space and G was keeping me there on a wave of constant frustration with subtle reminders of my chastity, and how I won't be having any of the sexual encounters like those that you find in the sub-plot of 15 certificate action film. I strained in my cage and whimpered at the mouth. She knew I was broken. She was like a cat playing with its catch.

It was about 2.30am by this point, and G had kicked me when she saw my eyes getting close to closing. G said it would be another month added if I fall to sleep before she does tonight, and that she slept in 'til 11 that morning (can confirm, she text me when she woke up) so she had no intention of going to sleep for a while yet.
    I gave the alcohol a break and made myself a strong coffee, which was actually bloody nice at that point and sobered me right up. I put something else on, a quirky series I thought she might enjoy. It was about 50 minutes long and I was still feeling okay by the end of it, although I was really hoping G would like to go to bed now.

I was pleased when G said yes to going to bed, and I quickly put the duvet on the bed while G went to the bathroom and began to get undressed. I have to admit, i was as nervous as I thought I'd be about being naked in front of G for a minute, but as soon as she walked in I was totally fine again. G began to undress too and I put my naked, cock caged self in bed and G soon joined me there in some boy shorts and a vest top.
    We cuddled up and it felt amazing to be in bed with her. We got really cosy and talked for a while, but she could see by my expression and by the way I touched her body that I was really horny. G said she was going to be really cruel now and took off her top, that's when I went back into subspace and I couldn't help but place my hands on her and begin to press her close, running my hands all over her body, licking and sucking, kissing and caressing.

G asked me to tell her how badly I needed to cum, and I once again pleaded my case in sincere terms, whilst grinding my caged cock against her leg. She asked me how often I used to cum, whether I used to do it where I was laying, she was getting herself off while I told her and I was well be on my limit and just about turn into a quivering mess anywhere past this point. But this went on until 6am, I actually wasn't thinking about being tired, I only remember the intense teasing, cuddling, talking, teasing again cycle we were going through as the hours silently melted away.

She played with my cage, she felt my balls in her hands, stroking my dick through my cage. I began reminding G that she was the only girl I would ever get hard for again, and how she's now the only woman in the world who can make me cum, how she's the only woman I have any hope of fucking. She was getting so hot over this, she responded by telling me my fucking days were over and I was to get used to being her male lesbian, stroking her pussy throughout the lustful exchanges..

Her key was between her naked breasts and as flicked the key as I alternated kissing them and working her nipples with my tongue. and I asked G if anyone has asked her what the key is for?
    I asked G this because I had suspected she must have told someone and I think I knew who it was, and I was really ready to hear it. In intensely sexually charged breathlessness she said yes, my friend (K) asked me what it was for. I asked her what she said it was for with the same sexual charge, and the reply was the one I hoped for, destroying my last remnants of self control. 'I told her the truth' G said. She used my caged cock to masturbate herself with as she told me that she told her she keeps my cock locked up and she'd had a lot of questions about it. My suspicion of who she might have told comes from her friend K planning to join us on our first meeting (though that didn't happen due to timing issues). I don't know much about K, but from her Facebook profile she's in her mid-20s, straight, and is the girlfriend of G's long term male friend.

Well all this was driving me willder!I love that she told her friend, I hope she had some say on the torture I'm enduring! I I told her I'd do anything at this point just to feel something gripping my cock! And then suddenly G said 'you want the key?'
    I was shocked! Yes was the answer, yes please, please!
    G took it from around her neck, dangled it over me, and let it fall onto the bed in front of my face. I acted cautiously because I thought it was another trick, but I had the key in my hands! At this point as much as I was of course enjoying the chastity I really did need to cum so damn hard at that point, and more importantly G really wanted the results of her experiment: To see what affects an orgasm after 2 months of teasing has on the subject.

I asked G to please have the honor of unlocking me. She took the key in her hand. She had been teasing me earlier in the night that wearing the key constantly might wear the profile of the key away, meaning I'd be stuck forever! She told me she has it in her mouth at work while she types, licking the edge with her tongue. Well as she inserted the key we were about to discover that either she has actually damaged the key or the padlock has gone stiff with inactivity and water exposure, because it would not open! Obviously this brought out laughter in both of us and I jiggled and pumped on the padlock until it came open. Sweet freedom! But the cage was stiff to come apart too. You won't believe this but it wasn't just stiff, it literally wasn't coming off. I had to convince G I wasn't messing around by flinging the covers back and having a look at what's stopping it. It felt like there was a pin or something preventing it from coming off but despite pulling the cock and the ring in different directions as best I could without really hurting myself, the cage would not come apart.

It took about a minute to realise that I was screwed. Remember I said the padlock is quite beefy and only just fits in the hole, but is stiff to rotate when locked so doesn't clang?
    Yeah well I noticed maybe a month ago that the lock had started to rattle just a little bit as I walked, and the rattling of the lock is now frequent when I walk around in loose clothing. Have you guessed yet? The lock has deformed the end of the locking pin, effectively widening it at the end so it is unable to come off again. As incredible as this sounds it is absolutely true, and imagine my shock as I realised the predicament.
    I fluctuated between manic incredulous laughter to whimpering like a week old puppy as I went to look for something to use. What I really needed was some pliers, which I knew I did not have. There's not an awful lot you can do about it with anything else.

'Fancy not having a tool kit!' G said as I came back to bed defeated. She said I would have to go to my workshop with her tomorrow and get it off there. For now, she said, would you like me to lock you back up? Yes I said, as the cage was a bit looser and uncomfortable without the lock in. G pushed the cage back together, put the padlock in the deformed pin and clicked it shut. I returned to my former position and as I spooned with G I couldn't help kissing her neck and feeling her breasts with my hand as she laughed about the incredible misfortune and irony, only teasing myself further but unable to stop.
    She was still on a high from the drama with the cage while she teased me some more and began to masturbate herself as I carried on my chaste appreciation of her tight body. I wanted to be unlocked so bad now but it was the absolute hopelessness of the situation that brought me close to actually crying with frustration. G asked me if I had tears yet, I hadn't, but she loved that I was suffering so much for another day longer.
    Eventually G was comforting me, stroking my hair and I had begun to remember that I was probably pretty tired, in was now light outside.

As I rolled over to be spooned by G I felt a mild dull pain in one of my balls, and then no pain and a weird feeling instead. It felt as if one of my balls had pulled through the cage! I told G, you're not going to believe this, the cage was coming off in my hands. How can it, I've locked you back up! She was saying. I pulled the cage off complete and still padlocked, because G had squeezed the cage back together with the pins not located in the ring when she locked it, allowing a gap on one side to be greater than the other and great enough for my testicle to pop through.
    So the whole time I could have just twisted the cage to the side and worked myself out. Ha! If G had put the cage back on properly I would never have thought of that. I was too thankful to dwell on my idiocy too long.

timeofmylife and richard like this.
  4. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    G was as happy as I was but she ordered my hands above the sheets as she took my slowly erecting cock in her hand and began to squeeze it back to life. I had begged her to feel something around my cock and now her hand was holding my cock for the first time. It felt so, so good!
    Without anything being spoken G began to masturbate me, a really good hard wank which just felt incredible! I felt myself about to cum and told G because I had no idea what she had planned! To my literal relief G let me shoot a huge load in a mind-blowingly explosive orgasm, and I felt a full body orgasm flow through me as I lay on my back completely spent.
    G and I cuddled right back up and we stroked and kissed each other before falling to sleep. We slept most of the day away together before we eventually decided to get dressed and go get some 'breakfast'. After that G delivered me to my workshop to get some tools to fix the cock cage, and she said a new padlock will be in the post.

So currently I'm free! It feels weird to be out but the cage is repaired and I await the new lock. G said to enjoy the freedom because she only decided to let me cum at the last minute. Next time she said it's going to be a little tougher on me.
    I am going to use this time to make some molds of my flaccid cock in polyeurothene to model the new cage on, because I need to replace that death trap soon! There was significant rust again too, though I improvised an insert for that problem. The new one will be a nice grade of stainless though, I'm going to get some designs down on paper so I can order the materials.

Did we enjoy ourselves? Hell yes. I was on a high after and still am. Just had a brilliant time and I absolutely did not expect to cum. It just shows how good G is at these mind games. I was fully prepared for a years chastity, but she just wanted me to suffer the threat of it for now.
    Now I'm being told I'll definitely be locked up over Christmas, saying my birthday in May is the target date for my next release. Well who knows what will happen there? Can't wait to find out. For now I'm enjoying my freedom while I can, because it could really be my last, and I've been told to enjoy it like I used to until the padlock arrives!

Thanks for keeping your interest, best wishes to all!

einheryar, ugams, baltazaro and 3 others like this.
  5. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    Happy 2015 to all!

I'm more into going to see the family at Christmas than partying these days as it's the one time of year we all together. So that's what we did and it was really enjoyable.
    With New Years Eve the tradition for the last 2 years has been spending it with G but unfortunately both she and I were too ill to go anywhere! G is still off work with it but getting better, and I'm just about recovering but I've had to work, can't afford not to at the moment.

So although me and G haven't met up again yet I have lots to tell you guys! Grab yourself a drink...

Firstly the situation with the voyeuring neighbors reached it's climax, I hope. To be honest the whole situation is so long and absurd I'm not going to include it here. And I guess it doesn't belong in this journal other than at the beginning to explain how it came to be that G holds my keys now.
    I didn't expect to have much to write when G first took the keys, thinking maybe she would lose interest fairly quickly. Nope! She's very keen to keep things this way, and is looking forward to where it takes her.

Just before Christmas I received an email from G. We hadn't mentioned the chastity at all since she'd unlocked the broken device and padlock a few weeks before hand, but the email was a phone pic of a new padlock, and the email just read 'just got to pop to the post office'. :)

But of course G has been ill and so I have not received my new padlock yet, so currently I am still free! Have been free for exactly a month and I think I've gotten a bit too used to it. I have no idea how long this next lock up will be, but I doubt it will be shorter than the last one, which was 2 months.

The big news is that me and G are going to be sharing a house! We have talked about this a year ago and long before we started getting kinky together, so it's not out of the blue. I don't remember who said it but while G and I were discussing some of the fun stuff we can do and mentioned domestic servitude, one of us touched on the idea that if we lived together she'd have a personal slave and not have to lift a finger.
    We both loved the idea and I for one was fantasising about a living arrangement with G where the chastity was enforced and she lived a life of leisure since this all started. I know G has been thinking about it too. G doesn't like cooking or cleaning, and I've noticed G has certain things she likes done a certain way which of course will become standard under her rule, which pleases her.

We have known each other 7 years, we've never once fallen out, and I know G is not the kind of person who will get awkward or ditch out on me if things ever change because she's been living with her ex-girlfriend for over 2 years. We'll work as house mates and we've known it for ages. One thing G and I haven't talked about beyond fantasy yet is how we will work as a D/s household.

Call me optimistic but I can see it working incredibly well. Since it's going to be a female-led household from the start and with me already in a chastity regime, it will be just as easy to aclimatise to our rules as any other new house mates would find acclimatising to their new dynamic. It's not like we're changing a living dynamic, we're just creating one and it's one that I've fantasised about for a long time.

The obvious complication will be when other people get involved. I am effectively in a cuckold of sorts now since I will be in 24/7 chastity for anyone but G, so that just leaves G's sex life outside of me.
    I've only told 1 other person the truth about my relationship with G and she asked me what we were going to do when G inevitably wants a girl to play with again. I was giving it some thought when it dawned on me... Why doesn't she look for a submissive girl to play with?
    God knows there's enough kinky girls out there, there's bound to be loads of open-minded lesbians to meet who would be totally down with G having a male slave.... And maybe a bisexual submissive girl would add another dimension entirely.
    I only say this because I was ignoring all the thousands of women on the kink scene who G could meet rather than have to try to explain it to some random girl at the bar. The only time it's going to be an issue is if G falls for someone seriously who isn't comfortable with her relationship with me. If that ever happens, we have agreed that we'll prioritise love over our fun experiment. My only concession is for one girl. She's very far away now and it's been many years but I made sure she knows how I feel about her one last time about a year ago. If one day she ever comes back, I know she's the one for me and it will be time for me to go. But otherwise I am happy to spend my time locked in chastity indefinitely.

I have told my family what's happening. They actually know about me and G being together and about her sexuality, but we haven't said anything more about it. I had to tell my sister something as she's been getting increasingly concerned about why I don't have a girlfriend over the years, and I have't been able to talk about the relationships I've been in for the past couple of years because they would just take too much explaining.
    But to quell concerns I told my sister that I'm seeing G but she's also going to be persuing girlfriends too, and left it at that. That way no one is going to have to explain anything if one day there's 3 people in the house when my family visit.
    They're happy we're getting a place, it's going to be nearer to work for me and I've been living alone for a few years now and it's starting to get lonely. That and the fact that I can't move out of this area fast enough! It's quietened down here with the neighbors now so I'd like to leave while the going is good.

It's going to be really good for me to have female company again, and have a house that has that 'something' that only a woman can bring to it. I might be under G's complete control but all of G's intentions for me are ultimately good: I will be working out regularly without the possibility of wimping out, I will be keeping the house very clean and not wasting time masturbating, and I will be indulging a deep fantasy to be a live-in slave.

A couple of years ago when I was at a bit of a loose end I planned to travel, except travelling is just what I would tell my family and friends. In truth I planned to seek out a Domme or dominant couple to serve as their slave in their house. I figured if I didn't mind where in the world I went, then surely it would be easy to find someone who was willing to keep me locked in chastity and chained in their basement for a year, somewhere on the globe?!
    As you might have guessed by now I am a man of extremes. I do actively seek to live out my fantasies, and I was quite willing to go through with it, I suppose the only reason I hadn't yet was money.
    I'm glad I don't have to go to those extremes now to satisfy what is a very strong fantasy. But you can appreciate that I am not going into this carelessly or half-heartedly, I've given a lot of thought to living as a chastity slave for a woman and surrender of all sexual freedom. It's what I want and I'm going to dedicate my self to making sure G looks forward to coming home every day :)

We're going to move in 3-4 months, but we're looking now. And saving, lots of saving!
    I'm also keeping an eye out for a jiffy bag envelope coming through the door with the padlock in it... Could be any day now!

SLAVE444 and SubVerity like this.
  6. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I know it'd s little off topic but when you were searching for people to let you live as their domestic slave in their basement type thing, what avenues did you pursue? It's quite a tricky thing to Google...

7. Cucked13

Cucked13 Active member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Truly wonderful.

Lure_and_Order likes this.
  8. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    I got as far as asking a friend who I was getting along with at the time who was adamant that sort of arrangement could be found if I were to get involved with her local Kink community, but to be honest that's the furthest I've ever got with the idea, never pursued it beyond that but I was left wityh the impression it was possible.

Sorry for the delay, I suppose it would be classed as being down to 'life getting in the way' as it does, but let's get us all up to speed.

We're probably about 2-3 months from moving in together now, but the sooner the better as G has moved into her mother's temporarily in order to save more money and when I give my notice on my flat in a couple of days I will be crashing on sofas and staying at my parents as well from March until we find somewhere.

I'm getting packed and making those pre-move arrangements while all the time daydreaming about the sort of home life this could evolve into for me and G. Handy visuals have been provided in the form of countless potential houses and flats, some really nice ones and we agree on all the main requirements for the place. Parking space and other boring considerations.

I went to dinner at G's parent's house, first time they'd met me. That went great! I was on my best behavior and I got on really well with them both. G said I was 'awesome' for leaving them with such a good impression, so I got full marks there.
    I remember thinking at the time that I was genuinely glad I wasn't in chastity during that visit, though I can't remember the feeling now. There aren't many places I feel legitimately uncomfortable in a chastity device but at her parents house is clearly one of them! I didn't disclose this weakness to G but weeks later (recently) G told me that she wants me to be in chastity when I introduce her to my parents.

G and I hadn't really been talking too much about chastity, that life getting in the way bit meant we had lots going on both so it it got put on the back burner with me still free of my device.
    If you're a key holder reading this, I can't tell you how much it means to have your chastity kink brought up unexpectedly. To know they've been thinking about it and to be left wondering how often they think about it is such a turn on.
    When replying to a random text from G asking me the date I will be moving back to my parents a few weeks ago, I asked her why she asked. G replied that she was going to get another padlock for my chastity device now as she had packed my replacement lock and was going to the supermarket on the way home, so could see if they had one.
    Wow! I love that we hadn't mentioned chastity at all for maybe a month and suddenly she's getting me locked up again with immediate effect! I told G how pleased I was to hear that, but lust was driving me to want to know the machinations of her actions, so I probed further.

G told me she wanted me in chastity while I was at my parents, and wanted to lock me up now (a month ahead of time) in preparation. It seems G gets a particular thrill from this because I recall how much she teased me about me being locked up over Christmas when I visit my parents, very much enjoying the prospect (though we couldn't do it in the end).

Being in my childhood home in chastity is something my young mind had endlessly fantasised over in those very walls about 20 years ago. I will be staying in what was my sisters room, in chastity without any way of unlocking it and about 70 miles from the nearest key. There's potential for thousands of possible situations where I might end up having to explain being locked in a chastity device to someone, I will be as horny as hell for the entire time and will have no way out of it once I click that lock of hers.
    If my adolescent self could see me now I think he would be jumping for joy (perhaps I should have had higher aspirations!) and I've got to admit at this point in time I am a little excited by the prospect, but also have the overwhelming feeling that the reality is going to feel a lot like it was at G's parents except I WILL be in chastity, and I don't doubt it is going to be extremely hard work. My brother-in-law wants to take me to his gym to train with him, for example. I want to too, but I can only visualise me splaying out on the weight bench and displaying my caged cock through my shorts... I can't see any way around that.

As ever G is uncompromising on the chastity. When it's locked it's locked and stays on until she decides, no safe key. She doesn't care what I have to endure, she just wants to lock someone's son up and then meet them with me spending every moment under the prospect of someone discovering it. I don't know that her having me in chastity a month before I go to stay there is to make sure I'm really horny already to complete my humiliation or to make it so it will be the 3 month mark when we (plan to) move in together, but she said I'd been out of chastity too long anyway.

G text me the night she had told me she was going to see if she could get a padlock, she said 'they didn't sell them, lucky boy'. She said she will get one as soon as possible so once again I am awaiting that little brown padded envelope coming through the door!

timeofmylife likes this.
  9. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    Such an eventful time since I last updated! I'm really happy right now, perhaps the happiest I've been in a very long time :D
    The next milestone for G and I was meeting my parents. It was February and due to work commitments for us both it was a weekend that we'd settled on to take a little 30 mile trip to my hometown to drop in on the family and make introductions.
    It was Saturday 14th of February when we took that trip, though the fact that it was Valentine's day was quite incidental.

As I said in my last update G was adamant that I be locked into chastity for that meeting, it was something that was important to her and therefore important to me too. G had purchased a new lock and put it in the post a few days previous, but unfortunately the package did not arrive before the Saturday of the trip despite hopes that it would.
    I didn't want to disappoint G so on the morning I was being picked up I put on my cage and put a keyring ring through the locking hasp to keep it in place.
    G knew the lock had not arrived so she was quite thrilled when I told her I was in chastity that day!

That Saturday turned into one of those absolutely perfect days where everything just goes right, we had a brilliant day! My parents are very welcoming and they got on with G wonderfully. I had introduced her as my friend but they know there's a little more to it than that, though they aren't the type to pry, just content knowing that I am happy. They thought G was great!

We spent about 2 hours at my parents (after miraculously not getting lost on the way!) and then G drove us into the city where I showed her the sights. We shopped and meandered around, then went to my favorite pub to shoot some pool before we headed home, stopping off for some food on the way. It was a great day.

But, I am a weak man. It took just one night for me to take off the temporary security ring from my chastity device and succumb to my baser instincts. I sheepishly told G the day after and she said she was not surprised, but had put another padlock in the post that day to take care of the problem.
    What a fiasco! That padlock did not arrive either and I began to suspect I had an issue with the post at my address. A few days after it should have arrived I got two items of post- One an empty envelope that was torn completely in half, inside a clear plastic wallet from the Royal Mail stating their apologies (which must have been the first padlock), and then a slip saying that I had a package waiting for me at the sorting office because it didn't have enough postage on it (to the tune of a whopping 5 pence!)

It was about a week longer before I had the chance to go to the remote industrial outpost that is the sorting office and paid the £1.05 charge (5p + £1 handling fee..... Don't get me started!) and I finally had the package in my possession.
    I opened the package and inside was a rather nice quality padlock, a little smaller than the last one so it wouldn't get stuck like the last, and in aluminium so noticeably lighter than the last one which makes it much more comfortable. The padlock was in the open position and there were no keys inside.

I informed G of the good news and she told me to put it on. This instant? I said. This instant! She replied. I did as I was told, resisting the urge to masturbate just one last time, my horniness fueling the excited attachment of my new lock. Click! I was in. G simply said 'Lol! Fool'. When I lamented what I had done, G said I had lost my cock....

That was the 28th of February. No mention was made of my chastity after I was locked and attention was given to finding a place for G and I to live.
    We looked at a lot of places online. Two potential places stood out to us- One was a terraced house which was 2 bedrooms and 3 storeys, with a basement! I looked at the pictures of the basement and imagined myself being chained down there naked and caged, or tortured by the sounds of G with a lover coming from above.
    The second potential home was a 2 bedroom flat in the right area for the right price, so we sent out requests for viewings and waited.

The only one to arrange a viewing for was the flat, which we just fell in love with. Two double rooms, two bathrooms, one of which was en-suite to the master bedroom. |Good sized kitchen (I love cooking so this was important) and a little balcony which I've always wanted to have.
    Whilst looking around I imagined G and I snuggled up on a sofa in the living room and living in the light and airy flat, and we decided to take it there and then. There were other people viewing the flat at the same time as we were so we took advantage of our early arrival to the viewing to secure it for ourselves.

I asked G if she would like to have the master bedroom with en-suite, which pleased her very much! Already her leverage by having my locked up and at her mercy was paying dividends, I just wanted to please her as much as possible and in any case, a female-led household naturally has the woman occupying the master bedroom.

That evening I was spending the night with G at her parent's house. This is something I was both nervous and excited about! I hadn't been in chastity long but I demonstrate a very low threshold for my labido and I was already as horny as hell.
    We had a really great night! G wanted to watch a fight that was on the sports channel that night, the only trouble was it was scheduled for some time between 2 and 7am! I knew I had to stay awake and to be fair I did a good job of that. By 6am I had been awake for 24 hours and been to work as well, so it was a serious challenge to stay awake for this fight that still hadn't been shown. I breathed a sigh of relief when G said she couldn't stay awake any longer either, and so she took me up to bed.

We were both tired so falling to sleep in an embrace was not difficult for either of us, although I strained at my cage in silence long after G had fallen to sleep. Holding G that close, spooning with my cold steel against her warm body, I got a taste of how I would be feeling in the future and drifted off to sleep myself with my erection firmly under her control.

I stayed with G another night at her parents house after that. G's mum walked into the bedroom that morning with me just in my boxer shorts.... I wondered if she'd seen the outline of my cage through the material but in the position I was in she might have just thought I was very well endowed if she saw anything at all!

So, since then we've been collecting up the various things we need for our new home, and we're super excited about moving in. We've given the moving date as the 20th of March which is a week away at the time of writing.
    I have been in chastity for 2 weeks exactly now, and that is about the time when I really struggle. It has been difficult before now but I am ridiculously horny right now. I am turned on by just about every female shape and encounter I have.
    Since there has been no mention of the chastity since lock-up I was going to casually remind G of my situation today at the 2 week mark, but there was no need. G messaged me today asking how I'm coping with life in the cage earlier today, and I told her how much I needed relief to her and how the constant feeling of the cage was torturing me at every moment.
    I asked her if she'd given any thought to how long I was going to be kept denied this time, and G told me she was feeling horny as hell at work today, and that had I been around I would definitely be getting unlocked today. Wow! I love long-term denial (or realistically the prospect of long-term) but I love the idea that she is intending to use me when she feels the urge. How often would that be? I have no clue!

And finally, G asked me today if we could share my bed for the short-term as she hasn't bought a bed yet and is getting tired of shopping for one.... Oh hell yes you can! In 7 days I'm going to find out exactly what it's like to be G's toy and I am wild with anticipation and excitement right now!

I doubt I will be able to update before then (and indeed I probably won't have much to report until then apart from my insatiable horniness!) but as soon as things progress I will be sure to tell you about it here :)

-Satyr-, cjr3000 and SLAVE444 like this.
  10. SLAVE444

SLAVE444 Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Great update dude, keep posting whenever you can :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice