Withdrawal syndrome

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrew K, Nov 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

So, I ordered a new and tighter hip band for my Neosteel Arch as I have lost some fat. And by chance I almost immediately found a buyer for my old one. These things are quite expensive so selling, even when with another 4-5 weeks waiting for the new one ahead, made much sense.

So, after some 7 months of 24/7 lock up I was released on November 3. It felt odd, but it was great to be able to have all the sex and masturbation fully at my whim.

But I really miss being locked up. I have this uneasy feeling and anxiety. I miss the constant but very subtle arousal and feeling of not having the free access to my cock and sexual pleasure. With a 100% secure chastity belt the feeling is mind-blowing.

Since my release I have a deep emotional hangover that leaves a feeling of emptiness in me.
    I guess it could be explained as a withdrawal syndrome caused by an abrupt stop of the constantly elevated levels of endorphin and oxytocin in my system.

Anyone else that can relate to this?

Belt is expected to arrive in about 10 days, and I am very much looking forward to this.

2. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    You feel naked without it. I know I do.

Andrew K likes this.
  3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    That's a pretty common feeling, or so I have been told ;)
    Kinda the same as sub drop after an intense session. On the same level, after I have a Gathering, or even a play party, once everyones gone theres a drop in excitement, the rush is gone, the thrill over till the next time. I know its more intense with you having been locked for such long periods but its still kinda the same.

Hope youre locked up soon and can get back to your 'normal' self!

Mistress Michelle

4. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Naked is a good Word for it ;)

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Yes, I konw the feeling from good bdsm-sessions. Most of my experiences is from top-space, but I have also spaced out on pain. This is a more "Heavy" hangover that dos not seem to fade away as easily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice