Airport Security

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Karen's Cuck, Nov 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    The new body scanners in airports will reveal any chastity device, including a plastic device and plastic lock. They will direct you to room for search and removal before being allowed to board a flight.
    I have a trip coming up where I will be traveling without my wife. Here is what we have come up with to keep me locked while away.
    Just before going through security, I am to enter a restroom stall to remove my device. Before breaking the numbered plastic lock, I am to take photo with my cell phone clearly showing the lock number. Immediately after going through security and before boarding, I am to re install my CB6000s using a new numbered plastic lock and take another photo.
    The meta data attached to the photos will clearly show the exact time the photos were taken and reveal the amount of time that the device had been removed.
    There is really no reason to text or email the photos to my KH since she can review the photos and time data when I return to her.
    This practice would also work should the device need removal for any other reason.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    please why do they wants you to take it off. no body wud put a bomb in one, giggle.

Blueberry Fizz likes this.
  3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Like Jemima, I cant see them insisting on removal. They might find it, and search you, but why would they insist on it's removal? And even if they did, you could tell them you dont have the key. Just put it in the hold luggage.

Also, your metadata plan is not a failsafe, as you can easily alter the time-code in the camera or your phone. So, you might as well leave it on and get used to the humiliation of being strip searched. I quite enjoyed it last time it happened to me, though I must say it wasn't at an airport. :)

Blueberry Fizz and Wendygirl like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh dear, another one of these threads that must make 50 at least. You really should use the search facility here before starting a new thread you know.
    You don't actually have to pass through those things, you have the right to be searched separately and in a private room too.
    You can simply tell them you have to wear it due to your religious beliefs. They've seen it all before and if they haven't then they will have heard all the stories.
    If you were my sub there's no way you would be removing anything in any washrooms that's for sure!!

5. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    I did a search and came up with nothing involving plastic numbered locks. I can deal with some forms of humiliation but public ridicule in a crowded airport is not one of them. As for the time stamp tampering...... fist off, I'm referring to the actual metadata not to the time stamped on a photo. I do not think you can change it. Secondly why would I bother, I would defeat the whole purpose of the exercise.
    What? Cheat by jerking off in an airport toilet? Come on! Lighten up! I expect it will be delightful being locked for all but 20 or so minutes of my trip. :rolleyes:

6. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    The metadata time that is recorded is set by the time that you entered into the device.

I'm as light as a feather dear, really, but I think you're making mountains out of molehills with this. No one is going to humiliate you in public, these security folk are professionals and they have codes of behaviour to adhere to. I expect it will be even more delightful when you walk through the machine and the operator looks up and gives you an almost imperceptible nod as you walk through without being stopped at all.

7. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    You are 100% wrong about entering time into device. While this is possible with cameras, it is impossible with smart phones as the phone's time is controlled by the networks. As to the rest of your comment...... you know what they say about opinions.....
    Thanks for reading my post :rolleyes:

8. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Oh well, if you enjoy fumbling around in airport toilets then don't let little old me stop you!

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If anyone especially in America in a job such as airport security wants out from their job and wants to be sued in a court then subjecting members of the public to humiliation as you suggest would be a fool proof method.

Either just go through the arch see if it's even working or just ask for a hand search. No body is going to touch your boy bits thus you are good to go .

Xx Wendy

10. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    @Wendygirl Thanks for your suggestion. My concern is the newer body scan machines in use now. They show everything to an operator who, by the way, is in another room. My fear is that when the operator sees a bunch of plastic in my crotch, he will order a search of that area. Yes..... I would love to just walk through but my anxiety over the possibility of being "discovered" is just too much. Many thanks to all who have offered suggestions but my wife and I feel that our plan is sufficient. My flight is early tomorrow morning and my wife will be greeting me at the airport. She actually traveled home last Friday after giving me an orgasm with her hands and re-locking me. We are new to this and my first time locked was Nov 10 here at our vacation home.
    I might add that this is my first time away from her without masturbating which is something I did almost daily. She has been very pleased with my behavior and since first locking me and she plans to keep it this way.
    I will update this thread after my trip tomorrow. Wish me luck.

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You can opt out of the screening. They will give you a pat down. If it's discovered then they will know how to react. There's nothing illegal or wrong about it.

12. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Karen's Cuck, di you search for "Airport", "security", thinigs like that? there are many threads that detail others actual experiences in passing thru security check point in CD's, even all metal ones. It's all in the way you approach the situation. If you are confident but non-confrontationa and act profesional about it it shouldn't be a problem.

I don't travel like I used to, but IF I were to have to fly someplace I would not remove the CD. I would, however, talk to a securtiy person BEFORE the scanner and just tell them I was wearing a piece of jewelery that I can't remove and that it "may" set off the scanner.

BUT, to each there own, if you and your Keyholder have something that works for you go for it. But your device will stil have to go through a scanner with you, either in your carry on, or in a pocket, etc, and they (securty0 will still see it on the scan and may ask you to show it to them...

Wendygirl likes this.
  13. Nebman

Nebman Member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Karen's Cuck, I think your plan makes a lot of sense. My wife personally would not want to deal with me dealing with the security authorities, and she is the key holder. We were a bit too close to the 911 events, (as well as an office building bombing in the mid 1990's) to not have a lot of respect for the security authorities job. I really don't want to inconvenience them or embarrass them with what amounts to a sexual situation with my wife - no more so than I'd bother my car's mechanic, or doctor, or waitress at my favorite restaurant.

It's not that I don't see the possible excitement of the possible situations and scenarios that might occur, but after reading multiple threads here about airport security, we've come to our own conclusion on the topic.

14. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I guess the security people have seen a lot of nasty things in their life (may it be in reality or in education) so I would not expect them to consider a chastity device disgusting. What I'm a little bit confused about is why anybody should care, because the little one being locked up isn't precisely a threat to flight security. I would not expect to be asked any question in case some officer finds out what's down there, and probably would not answer too detailed. I admit I look at this through the Western Europe view and would probably reconsider when some country in the Middle East comes into play but hope that my opinion applies to the US too.

15. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    The thing is, your not really likely to be asked for a strip search if you're wearing it. So risk of public humiliation = low

But you are more likely to be asked to unpack your bag in front of everyone if they see something odd they don't quite recognise. Risk of public humiliation = far higher.

It seems to me that your plan puts you in the higher risk category.

16. Chris with PA

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    I already had my bag checked by security staff years ago. The reason was simple: They saw a screwdriver on the screen which I forgot to remove from the bag. My fault, i had to throw it into the waste bin.

Otherwise security people are busy people. They will surely not waste their efforts to browse through a bag that hasn't shown anything suspicious in the X-ray just because the owner has some kinky device hidden in his trousers.

17. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Just stay calm and smile and say because of it your wife is going to be a very happy lady when you get back from you trip.
    Xx Wendy

18. SubVerity

London
    Local Time:
    Maybe we're at cross purposes here......
    but just for clarity, If he isn't wearing it then it either has to come out of his pocket and go on the tray in full view, or it's in his coat pocket looking odd, or in his carry on bag looking odd. All of which may elicit a bag or coat search. Most likely they won't search it themselves, they'll ask you to empty things in front of them.

The only option that makes it seem less odd to the guy on the bag and coat scanner, is if he IS wearing it. :)

19. Chris with PA

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
  20. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    Wow, Lot's of comments. Just for clarity (so to speak)
    I travel by air monthly between New Jersey and Florida along with a few other trips and have had lots of experience with the TSA. I have no problem with having a cb6000s in my luggage along with the strap on dildo I often travel with that I use for making love to my wife. Only once was my bag searched. It was not poured out on the counter. He opened it, took out a few items and then swiped it with a explosives detection wipe.
    I really don't care if anyone sees a dildo, cock cage, or a pound of bananas in my bag. I do have a problem with revealing a cage on my cock or a dildo up my arse. But that's just me. For those who enjoy that sort of thing, book yourself or your mate a flight and have at. Meanwhile, Karen and I are content with the procedure outlined at the beginning of this thread.
    I'll be sure to let you know if I get a bag search tomorrow and if so I'll give you all the details.

21. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    this thread made me think of this meme, could'nt help it :p tsa.jpg

tiny_tim and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  22. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    Very cool @ineverknew Kudoos to you. I love your avatar.

guest 2942 likes this.
  23. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Karen's Cuck , thanks! Its not me though, stole it from the internet.

24. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    Well, safe at home in NJ. As planned, I removed the CB6KS at the airport at 5:20 AM, took the tram from terminal to security and went through TSA pre. Went though a metal detector rather than the body scanner so I could have left it on. (better safe than sorry) On the other side of security I went into first rest room and put it back on an snapped the second pic with new numbered lock at 5:44 AM.
    Off for 24 minutes including tram travel, security, and time to remove and replace.
    Karen checked the photos and inspected me and is happy with the out come. She will remove it in a short while just before leaving for family Thanksgiving Day dinner. She would feel uncomfortable with me wearing it with all the family and kids running around and jumping on me. It goes back on as soon as we return home. No talk of getting me off and I'm good with that even though I'm throbbing.
    Interesting that I felt naked during the time it was off this morning. I really wish I did not have to take it off again but that's what Karen wants today.

Strict Sir and SubVerity like this.
  25. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    Two days short of three weeks that I've been locked with one short break yesterday and one orgasm last week. Yesterday, my CB6Ks was removed for a few hours while Karen and I attended a family gathering. On returning home I was again locked up. I was hoping for a little tease and denial but all I got was the denial part.
    This morning a Jail House arrived and we switched from the CB6Ks. I must say.... what a difference. I liked wearing the CB6Ks but it did pinch and chafe allot. I used Lanacane anti itch gel, which is great, and also use a drop or two of baby gel on the CB6Ks to help with the pinching and chafing. With the Jail House I just used a bit of the Lanacane gel to facilitate installation.
    This thing is great. I've had it on all day and feel fine. No pinching at all, just a bit of soreness on the top of my sac where it meets the cage. It came with three rings. I used the middle size and it fits as though custom made. It feels a bit heavy compared to the CB but a pair of micro fiber panties keeps everything in place and releaves the weight on my sac. They say it is stainless steel but I kind of doubt it. Time will tell if it will keep it's smooth shiny finish. It will definitely have to come off to go through security when I fly but we plan to use the same method as we used yesterday morning.
    Karen loves the way it looks on me and has given no indication when it will come off again. Lucky me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice