The lifestyle I asked for

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Usul, Oct 1, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Usul

Usul fear is the mind killer

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Well... another day, another adventure. We received our newest chastity device. This one is different. It isn't a trapped ball device. It's like kali ' s teeth, but plastic.

http://www.clubfem.com/mcd1.htm

I got home from band practice, and was unlocked from the nice comfortable jailbird from mature metal I have been successful in using for quite some time, and informed I was showering and trying on this new trap. After some fumbling around I got it on.

My penis is always so crazy sensitive when first let out and it seemed impossible that these sharp little teeth were going to be bearable. They only go around the side and top of the penis, thankfully avoiding the tender shin under the head, but they are devastating. I got dressed in my jams, and went to sit next to my wife on the couch.

She started in on me with the dirty talk. She recounted some emails she received from a few of her lovers and I had to beg her to stop. I had to breathe in and out slowly and calm down. The pain was intense. She giggled and said, "have fun sleeping next to me in that."

We'll see.... might be a long night.

Rita likes this.
  2. Usul

Local Time:
    Holy stuff... wow what a device. Ok, in review... This could work. Forget about escape. Not possible. Ejaculating also not possible. It's not for wussies. The pain is incredible, when arousal begins. Flaccid it is perfectly comfortable. Urination is easy with this, just stand and deliver like a real boy. Shaving and maintaining would be easy. But I'm going to have to acclimate to arousal. I am very curious about this device. It has a lot of potential.

Rita likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    my besty friend emily had some of them but was too scared to put them on.

Usul likes this.
  4. Usul

Local Time:
    It's actually an amazing contraption. I was allowed to remove it to go to work today but am back in it. A little bit at a time. New device, not trying to rush it. I am just using generic zip ties for now. If and when we build up to longer term lockup in this, we can try the ties that came with it, for her peace of mind that I'm not cheating on her right to control me.

5. Usul

Local Time:
    all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  6. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    Great posts!

Usul likes this.
  7. Usul

Local Time:
    As dirty as we have become, there's few things that get me going like when she wears her argyle print thigh high stockings. Daaaaaaaaaaaamn that looks hot. Holla Holla Holla.

Espylady07 likes this.
  8. Usul

Local Time:
    So I have been free for a little while now. Sometimes life gets busy. When she isn't going to have time and energy to fully engage in domestic discipline for a while, she will release me. I am still expected to be on my best behavior. While this hiatus is going on she generally does not go to see her boyfriends. Not that there are any rules, or that I have any leverage, but because she is kind enough to not see them when I am free, she doesn't. They still hit her up, beg her for sex constantly. It's a fine time for me. I get to do my best to please her sexually. It is well understood that my penis is too short to hit her button. She says it has the girth, but now that she is used to men with very large cocks, mine just can't hit the spot. She tells me it never really did. It used to feel good to her, before she became a size queen, but I come too quickly. Therefore, my penis isn't used to pleasure her. My mouth, fingers, and her toys are used to bring her to many orgasms. When she is satisfied, she likes to ask me if I deserve to cum. The correct answer is no. She sometimes agrees and I thank her for letting me please her. Sometimes she makes me masterbate on my knees in front of her while she tells me how pathetic I am, and how much she wants to make love to one of her boyfriends. Every once in a while she let's me put my "pathetic worm" inside of her. She is immediately disappointed with the length and tells me about it. She tells me to hurry up and come because she is not impressed with my excuse for a dick. "Come on, make that little worm squirt you lucky boy." She knows the humiliating talk makes my performance even more brief. "Come already" she demands as she clenches tightly. If I have been especially well behaved, she orders me to lick her clean.

9. Usul

Local Time:
    Locked again. Still working on the new device. (ClubFEM M. C. D.) I think she means to keep me in it for a while this time. She keeps telling me about the date she has tomorrow, and watching me squirm and whimper in pain. Really wishing I was in my jailbird right now.

10. Usul

Local Time:
    After a week of being back in the jailbird, tonight we're going to a blues concert. I'm so excited. She bought these tickets for us because she loves me and wanted to treat me to something nice. I am a blues hound and a blues musician. This Guy is my personal hero. But I digress. Worried about metal detectors, she decided to put me back in to the evil ClubFEM M.C.D. We also call this "the pain cage" for obvious reasons. But it's fine for getting through metal detectors. And then we showered up and got dressed. I'm looking devilish in black if I do say so myself, complete with a handsome fedora. But she... wow... she's wearing a pencil skirt, and the high heel boots that she likes to make me lick my cum off of because she knows how hot they make me. I can't look at her without demon spikes stabbing my pathetic locked worm. This is going to be a fun, sexy night. She claimed, when I was bent over in pain from her rubbing her butt against me in that skirt, that later she would strip down to only the boots and have me massage her whole body. Ouch... typing this has caused me great pain. I hope someone appreciated it.

SubVerity and chasteme like this.
  11. Usul

Local Time:
    After our date, to the concert, we came home last night. By the time I had my coat off that pencil skirt had dropped to the floor, and I was staring at her lacey thong. The spikes dug in. She motioned me over and for the first time since we bought it, I licked her to orgasm wearing the pain cage. It was delicious and excruciating. She kept telling me how disappointed she was to have to had missed her date Friday night, and was craving his massive cock something fierce. She knew that by telling me in detail, how he had begged her to reconsider, and how badly he wanted her, and how much she was craving a good through penetration, that it would make my pain worsen. It did. I was ravenously sucking and licking, trying to bring her to climax quickly. When she finally grabbed the back of my head, and ground her sex into my face and cried out in pleasure I was throbbing. I rolled over, and tried to breathe and allow my erection to subside. She showed mercy, and removed it. Then she started playing with it. It still hurt, from the cage, but I got my first erection in a week and I was so close. She brought me closer, then dropped it, throbbing, and laughed. She told me she couldn't believe how small it was, that she forgets how far from being satisfactory it really is, when she hasn't allowed it out and to get hard for a while. She let me play with it, while she continued to insult me. She made me admit I was very turned on by her description of the way her boyfriends please her and demanding I cum now. Then in a rush of emotions I exploded all over myself. "Pathetic... look at yourself." she laughed. I can't imagine getting off without her haughty discouragement anymore. She locked me back in the jailbird this morning. I was very grateful for the release, and very very happy to have been asked to lick her.

12. Usul

Local Time:
    So winter is back, and she let me shave my legs yesterday. God I love how this feels I was allowed to wear some of my thigh highs under my pajamas while we watched Walking Dead. She let me wear them to work today. I feel soooo dirty. Oh, I'm glad that shorts weather is over.

Espylady07 likes this.
  13. Usul

Local Time:
    It's officially over one month since I have had an orgasm. This is the longest I've ever gone. Mistress has been using my sexual enthusiasm to get a lot of messages lately and my hands are beast strong and lady soft at the same time. Last night after I massaged her toe to head with cocoa butter she fell asleep on me. Both of us were completely nude, our warm bodies entangled, and my smooth legs wrapped around her. We slept for the first few hours like that and rolled into other positions that have left me limping with blue ball pain and dripping like a faucet. I wish I could describe how this feels. It is an all encompassing body buzz so deliciously pleasing to the senses and painfully tormented all at once. That doesn't do it justice.

kkeeiitthh and Lure_and_Order like this.
  14. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    I love this journal, it's such a pleasure to read. The new device looks deliciously cruel! Very simple and practical too.

kkeeiitthh and Usul like this.
  15. Usul

Local Time:
    Did any of you ever ask yourself "what does this all mean?" I don’t know what the answer is. I don't know if this life is better than any other lifestyle choice. But I recognize that when I look at my wife and swoon, when my heart races because she touches me, and when I stop what I am doing in the middle of the day and marvel at the fact that she is utterly irreplaceable in all ways and know that I am ruined for any other that I don't care if I can explain what it all means. What the chastity lifestyle, the bondage and submission, the cuckolding and the kink and the servitude has brought to me makes me so content and grateful that I cannot daydream about anything that would make me more fulfilled than this. I don't want money or fame or any possession that I don't have. I wake up to my dream goddess, gripping my caged organ, telling me what I am going to wake up and do for her and I know my place in the universe. I have no more unanswered questions about who I am and what I must do, so I do it without delay and it rewards me. I pity those who are lost. Surely, this life is not for everyone. Surely there are those who could not be content with it. But I am truly living in a fantasy, and I would not trade that for anything.

16. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello usual.
    Yes, I do share many of the same feelings. Our relationship has grown leaps and bounds but although I know it is redundant, I did not introduce chastity to be experiencing it as I am or with such a drastic reduction my own orgasms. I honestly can say I know what an orgasm FEELS like, but I FORGET what one feels like. This is disconcerting, but then all of the other erotic aspects of the lifestyle as we live it roll in and wash away those thoughts leaving me feeling submissive and satisfied doing without. Why I find peace and excitement in what I do confuses, confounds, embarrasses
    and even humiliates me---yet I just cannot fight it...I cannot get enough of it, or her...and as crazy and contradictory as it sounds I want to submit more, surrender more and give MORE of myself to her. If we suddenly became wealthy and I did not need to work I would be happy to live life as (for the lack of better words) her man servant to see to her every little need like a personal assistant. Oh well, this is your journal, so enough about me. Keep on posting; your reports are interesting. Many thanks!

allaboutHer

jemima, Usul and kkeeiitthh like this.
  17. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    "Hello usual" LOL.It's not the first word that comes to mind when referring to Usul but felicitously placed slip-ups can provide much mirth so keep them coming.Usul you say you are "living in a fantasy" but I think you mean you are living what,to many others,is still just a fantasy.You have found what you want and are living it for real;it is unfortunately too UNusual.

Usul likes this.
  18. Usul

Local Time:
    That's so funny. I hadn't noticed it.

19. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    That reminds me that I need to ask my dear Lady where She put her riding crop and why she doesn't use it any more to educate me.

Usul likes this.
  20. Usul

Local Time:
    Aren't riding crops the best, by which I meant the worst? I love how tightly they pack pain into a small contact area. I love how quickly it moves through the air when she swings it, and how accurate she can be in choosing where to land it.

21. Chris with PA

Chris with PA Active member

IT
    Leipzig, Germany
    Local Time:
    The interesting idea with riding crops is that they were designed with another purpose.

The last time i felt the crop was before extending my kinky desires into chastity. I was a stallion at that time. Now with CB attached i'm sort of a gelding instead.

(Which btw. applies also in a different meaning because i underwent vasectomy years ago for prevention. My dear Lady wants me to cum deep inside her without a condom. She considers it not appropriate to take the pill or the like.)

Usul likes this.
  22. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    OMG!
    So sorry for the typo! I just saw this follow-up...darn auto correct! LOL! My bad. I hate getting names wrong.

awlabowtFur ;)

Usul and seasoned like this.
  23. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely, and the perfect implement when targeting his boy parts! <weg>
    Rita

Usul likes this.
  24. Usul

Local Time:
    It's not my real name. No worries.

25. SLAVE444

SLAVE444 Member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Do you have a separate blog about your adventures ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice