Best novelty cage for a larger dick?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by BellaPlays HubbyWatches, Oct 22, 2014.

1. BellaPlays HubbyWatches

St Louis, MO
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    We are new to chasitity, and this would only be for beginner use, short-term.

My concerns are that I am not small, and also I am an extreme "grower." My size can vary drastically.

I don't really care if I can pull out of the device; it's more important to me to not get pinched or cut. Neither one of us are turned on by pain.

Would a cheap silicone cage work, or would my first erection just fling it off?

Attached Files:

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Hi and welcome to CM

There are cheaper stainless steel cages than plastic ones.

There are an increasing number being made with solid base rings all of which if obtained in the right size will contain your boy bits .

They are much more comfortable if you get small cage sizes , so as to keep your small soft willy confined , thus not allowing any growing.
    Xx Wendy

3. BellaPlays HubbyWatches

St Louis, MO
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    ok, thanks. That makes sense. I should get myself cold and see what my smallest size is.

That reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, where two women walk into a locker room, see George naked, then look down and starting laughing. As they walk out, he yells "Hey!.....no fair!....I was in the pool. I was in the pool!"

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice