New to all this!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Oct 20, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    hi everyone, new to all this, have been interested in this lifestyle and have managed to keep it hidden from my wife for 6 years and finally plucked up the courage to talk to her about it yesterday , she couldn't understand why I would want to do it and said it was wierd and she did at one point break into tears, I felt awfull , she did kind of agree to try it but seems a little distant now, bought a cb-6000s this morning, but now I don't know how is best to bring it up again or whether to send her some email links to sites explains about it from a females perspective I.e tickle berry

Any help from you guys would be great,
    Thanks

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Lockdown and Sunny like this.
  3. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    That's absolutely brilliant! That will be the first one being sent! Anymore advice guys & girls? The device should arrive in the post tomorrow but I'm hesitant to even show it to her yet incase she just rejects it all straight away

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh that's is a shame. i hopes that She don't. and it very nice that you have come here as well.

5. guest 2942

Local Time:
    tom1980 likes this.
  6. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    guest 2942 likes this.
  7. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    So last night, we went to bed early and ........ There where more tears and shock etc. turns out she had been on the Internet and searched chastity.... To absolute horror she had only found things linked with extreme dominatrixes that also linked in with water sports, scat and real hardcore stuff, after I had reassured her that I wasnt interested in any of that she started to calm down ( it wasn't easy) and I explained to her what my needs out of it where and that I didn't think of doing it with anyone else but her she started to eventually come round to he idea, she still doesn't fully understand why I want to do it but she has certainly come round to the idea and she has told me that it will take her a couple of weeks to get her head around it so not to expect it straight away, however I kind of get the impression that this will happen with the cb-6ks settling in period!
    I intend on sending her a few links that where posted above in the next day or so but all in all so far a good outcome

guest 2942 likes this.
  8. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Well good luck. To me it sounds like shes willing to have a go at chastity, and when she does it might seem to start off slow for you as it did with my kh, but after 3 or so weeks my partner really seems to be noticing the advantages of a chaste man.
    I'm sure yours will too. My partners initial thoughts were that I wanted to become a sissy and get real hardcore. I don't have anything against that but I was simply looking for her to control my orgasms. I asked her if she would like a break from chastity and she said no she likes it more than she thought she would. She seems to me like she's becoming allot more dominant now with regards to telling me what to do around the house ect.
    I will admit I nearly gave in after a couple of weeks as I thought she would never get into it. I'm glad I didn't now.
    The only reason I didn't give up was because of this website, there's some great info and advice. The main thing I found out was patience is the key. Give her time to get her head around it.
    Ineverknew sent me a great link from mistress iveys page that really seemed to help my kh. I will try and find it i think it was called a letter to women. Other than that try not to talk about chastity to much Atm, good luck I'm sure when most women see the advantages they wouldn't like to go without chastity now. When she does start being your kh, it may not be what you expected straight away but be gratefull and let her know how gratefull you are. You can thank her allot, take on more chores, give her massages and lots of attention. Take some of the the weight of her shoulders when you are in chastity and she will soon notice and probably love the changes in you.

guest 2942 and Lockdown like this.
  9. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    thanks tom, its looking a lot more promising today, she seems happier, i hope she does enjoy it i will let you all know how its going!

10. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
  11. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
  12. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah I hope it goes well for you, I'm sure it will. Yeah I'd love to hear updates.
    Maybe you would consider starting a journal in the vault. That's what I done and it is good for looking back on how things progress. It seemed to keep me motivated. Just an idea but I would love to see how your journey with chastity progresses.

guest 2942 likes this.
  13. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Well it's arrived, currently test fitting ! Using the size down from the biggest u ring and I think the smallest spacer, and feels pretty comfortable, don't know how you could get into any smaller rings tho I struggled to get my balls through this one! Any tips?

14. tom1980

tom1980 Active member

Local Time:
    I wore the largest for a week then went down to the second largest the smaller ones are to tight for me too

Lockdown likes this.
  15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Lockdown, this article explains the science behind male chastity. It also explains why we desire it in a very technical way. I dont think many of us ourselves really understand why we want it even after reading this but if she is interested this will help explain the how and why of men wanting denial. http://www.reuniting.info/node/4865. I can sum the article up for you by saying chastity and denial give us a chemical high in our brains that is almost better then an orgasm itself. Thats pretty powerful stuff :)

Lockdown and tom1980 like this.
  16. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    @tom1980 @ineverknew,
    Well what a night & what a change in events after being in the device all day and her not knowing about it I took it off had a shower then locked back up again, when I came downstairs she was asleep in the sofa so I got everything ready for bed and carried her up and put her on the bed, she had woken slightly and got changed and then we cuddled , this is where it gets interesting! Shortly after she turned over and told me to cuddle her (she was little spoon!) and then I felt her ass start to girate into me! She didn't know the device was on I was a little worried but I started to play with her and orally serviced her and then before she came she said that's enough come up, she put her hands down there and she asked how long it had been on for to which I told her about midday but took it if for showering, she then replied with "I thought I was to hVe the keys" in a stern and slightly annoyed voice ! I told her if she wanted them then she could have them! To which she very quickly said yes she told me to take it off and get a condom and I did ! She climbed on top and slid me into her, I told her I had a wank yesterday and she replied with , that's ok but that's the last time your doing it! I'm in control now and you wil come when I say you can! And you won't cum until i say! . I also told her that I apologise if I'm not as attentive over the next few days because of this and she replied with " you will be nice to me or you will be in trouble"

So after all that she waited for me to calm down told me to put the device on and then she inserted the lock and clicked it shut and threw the keys in her draw and told me tomorrow she is hiding them elsewhere,

After that it was time for the sleep! I was still slightly excited but bearable however later on in the night about 1.30 OH MY GOD! I was awoken with sore nutsack and the end of my cock pushing out of the cage and my cock pulsating but nothing coming out, the pushing out I can cope with but the sore nut sack was driving me barmy! I assume this is my scrotum being stretched, hopefully it will die down in a few days, at about 2.15 it died down again but that was short lived till about 3.45! Managed to get that under control after about an hour and half and then it started again at about 4.30.

And here I am now still with a raging hardon inside the cage!

17. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Congrats on your journey. But 2 quick things to keep in mind if you want it to continue.

1) Lube , lube, lube and more lube. Especially at the base of the ring on your nut sack. I recommend A&D ointment as it will heal anything that develops. I still use it to this day and it's been almost 5 years. My first mistake was not lubing enough and developing a sore and it almost right then and there as my wife was very concerned about it. I also recommend using the largest base ring possible without ball slippage until things stretch properly. Many think that using the smallest ring they can is the way to go but in fact, the opposite is true. You may wind up using the largest ring permanently which is perfectly fine as long as your nuts don't slip through. It will also help with nocturnal erections.

2) Go slow with her and don't push things. Let her grow into it at her pace. You can let her know how horny you are but don't be obnoxious about it. Remember that this is all new to her. You have been checking out your fantasy for a while now but she needs time to learn about it. Don't expect her to instantly become a cock teasing dominatrix just because you have some junk locked on your cock. Life still gets in the way.
    Most importantly, chastity is all about her and your relationship. It's not all about you.

18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Sounds good!! Keep us updated.

Lockdown likes this.
  19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    If your cage allows "a raging hardon" as you so poetically put it, then its far too large for you.

permanentslave and maid_carrie like this.
  20. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    What I probably meant to say was that it was trying to get hard! With my balls being pulled tight and the head poking out the top by a good half inch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice