My Chastity Life So Far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by The Bampot, Oct 20, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. The Bampot

The Bampot Junior Member

Retired Truck Driver
    Southern New England, USA
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    My wife and I have been married for over forty years. I'm submissive and my wife is my Mistress for at least thirty of those years. Seven years ago, I heard a radio interview with the owners of AL Enterprises. It was the first I had heard of male chastity as a part of a bdsm relationship. I became fascinated with the idea, and six years ago I joined Chastity Mansion and several other sites. I confess I was a lurker for a long time. Curiosity got the better of me and I purchased a CB-3000. For some reason I was afraid to tell my wife, so I only wore it on the road (I'm a cross-country truck driver). I would lock myself to start my trip and unlock a week or two later when I got home. Until two years ago when I got caught.
    I had forgotten to take the CB off when I returned from a trip. My wife greeted me at the door and grabbed my crotch. "Whats that?" she asked. I broke down and told her what I had been doing and that it turned me on. I showed her the web sites, and we spent the weekend exploring the lifestyle together. I got her a copy of The Keyholder's Handbook, and she read it in an afternoon. I also spent a good portion of the weekend tied up in the basement and was soundly flogged for not being open and honest with her.
    When I was getting ready to leave for work a few days later, she asked me if I was wearing my chastity. I said that I planned on putting it on once I was on the road. She told me to put it on now and to give her the key. Shen kissed me goodbye and sent me on my ten day trip. I was in heaven. The entire time on the road, I was aware of the CB and the fact that I could not remove it.
    Since then we have been getting deeper and deeper into the chastity lifestyle. At first I was locked for the duration of my trips (ten days to two weeks). I was released when I returned home, and we had some great sex. Soon, I would come home and be released for a wash and a shave. Then teased unmercifully for hours with no orgasm, relocked, and sent back on the road. The CB-3000, however, was not good for long term. On July 4,2013 my wife presented me with the new CB-6000s. After an adjustment period, I found that it was comfortable for longer periods. We started out with a thirty day lockup, and worked our way up to ninety days. During this time, my Mistress became proficient at ruining orgasms.
    This current lockup began on New Years day. I was told April 1st would be release day. For one reason or another, time was extended again and again. Now I've been told I should be able to last the whole year. That's not quite the end of the story. My wife has embraced the lifestyle with a vengeance. In June she decided that we should try cuckolding. Her version, however is that she is the cuck. Her friend from school came for a visit in June. She kissed me, told she was going to visit her sister for two weeks and James was to be my master while she was gone. She took the key from around her neck and gave it to James. For two weeks I was this man's gay slave. I had orally pleasured and been taken in the back by Mistress' strap-ons, but to have a real warm throbbing man in my mouth or backside is totally different. It was incredibly humiliating, and while I am not gay, it was an amazing experience. I now understand the attraction. Mistress says next time I will be the cuckold, or perhaps the man will do both of us.
    So that's my story up to now. For the last ten months, I have only had ruined orgasms, damned few of them. Mistress has had many, many, many from my tongue, or from a vibrator, or dildo. All the while laughing at my pathetic little manhood, and thinking up new ways to humiliate and torture me.
    Sorry for the length of this thread, but I needed to vent.

Be careful what you wish for.

2. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Thanks for your story,spooky.Your wife has an interesting,if rather brutal, approach to cuckolding;ensuring your submission to her future lover.That must have really put you in your place.

3. The Bampot

The Bampot Junior Member

Retired Truck Driver
    Southern New England, USA
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I guess you could call it reverse cuckolding. Whatever it's called, I learned some valuable lessons. I've always been very submissive, but this made me even more so, and more in love with my beautiful wife than ever. Before chastity, on the road, I was not a very good or faithful husband. Now I will do whatever it takes to please her. Soon I will be a true cuckold. I'm not sure how I will handle it, but I am sure it will happen.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Wow that is crazy!! I found this thread because of you recent status update about your wife's girlfriend. Seems like you have had an interesting sexual life. Hope you are enjoying it all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice