I am new to this site is it popular and do slaves seek training here?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Pantyhose, Oct 21, 2014.

?

What is more popular as a fetish to addict a man to?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2014.
  1. Pantyhose

25.0%
  2. Crossdressing

37.5%
  3. Alcohol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poppers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Chastity Training

37.5%
  1. Mistress Pantyhose

Mistress Pantyhose New member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    I am surprised as a Mistress I never came across this site. I am looking for slaves for real time participation or for those who cant phone time or cam mistresspantyhose.com. I am in Las Vegas.

Attached Files:

• 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      80 KB
      Views:
    • 16.JPG
      16.JPG
      File size:
      54.6 KB
      Views:
    • 15.JPG
      15.JPG
      File size:
      46.9 KB
      Views:
    lockit likes this.
  2. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Welcome;-) Let me be the first to inform You that we would like you to respect that this is primarily a forum for people sharing a Chastity Lifestyle. Soliciting for slaves is not CM's main focus. Plenty of more suitable sites to advertise on... including your own...
    If however you are indeed soliciting, I hope you will respect the Mansion rules, not to start your business until after You have contributed to the forum with at least 20 posts....

But You are excused .-) - cause it is rather hard to find the rules in writing. So - no harm done....
    But I could guide You to the exact wording if You like? :)

jemima and Wendygirl like this.
  3. Mistress Pantyhose

Mistress Pantyhose New member

Local Time:
    sorry I will be more careful I am new.

lockit likes this.
  4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Pantyhose, welcome to the site. Sorry you were greeted so abruptly.
    As a moderator here I find your question completely honest and forthright. At least you asked instead of presuming and trolling.
    Big points to you for that. Now he poll, mmmm probably a bit premature since we don't know you yet. But I do hope that changes? We need much more female presence here.
    Nothing at all to be concerned about. May I say that your response to the criticism was refreshingly adult and wonderful itself.
    I do hope you stick around and mingle a little. As you look around and check out all the different threads and "rooms" in the mansion you will get a better sense of what goes on here. We are usually a very, very friendly place and we work to keep it that way.
    We have bumps in the road on occasion but these are usually caused by people who need to be bumped in the head. LOL

That said please look around. If you make a mistake we will assume it was not meant to offend and we will help you in the most gracious way we can. Just for the record the members with the white strip saying "staff member" followed by a green strip saying "Moderator" are the ones who are here to keep things flowing and assist with problems. However there are always those who just want to "help". LOL.

So there, Glad you introduced your self in "The Foyer" would you like to repost the question/poll in say "The Pedestal"?
    But please let us get to know you, post in some threads that are interesting to you. In no time at all we will all think you have been here forever.

Cheers! :)

Oh for the record and about your poll question, can I put "all of the above"?

lockit and Mistress Jules like this.
  5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    lockit likes this.
  6. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Just for the record. I have had a little PM-session with @subklik over this. No need to take this any further in public, and ruin the lady's thread.
    And to You myLady - I look forward to all your postings and participating in debates. Sorry if I sounded rude to You. It was not my intention.

Have a great afternoon in Vegas. It must be like 3 pm in the afternoon - with heavy traffic on the Strip right now...

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  7. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice