Simple Change to TubeJacket for Larger PA

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by young88, Oct 21, 2014.

1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    While our Lori's #5 is being repaired and some changes are being made after the security screw snapped. Yes it took 3 hours of slow drilling to remove the remains of the snapped screw before the PA pin could be removed.
    D has locked me back into our Tubejacket. Unfortunately the PA for this device is 4 ga and after few days it was starting to hurt as I have been 2 ga in the Lori's and 0 ga for jewellry for some years.

I also did not like how the lock mechanism can pinch my ball sack when seated. So I drilled out the Pa hole in the tube to 8mm or 0 ga and fitted a screw together segment ring, I think they call them Tribal rings. Without a screw driver I am now locked back up with less pain from the PA. Given it has been so successful I will now cut off the entire locking mechanism that is welded to the tube and polish it back to original again.

We still have the #12D but that has only been used when corrections are necessary and I've been a very good husband lately particularly after the last week of being locked in the 12D.

Socal_locked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice