Financial domination

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by coffee2sugars, Oct 15, 2014.

1. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Morning all.

I want to start this thread by saying I hope it remains a light hearted discussion. With that said I will begin.

One thing I like to do is to learn about the appeal of diffrent kinks. This time it is financial domination I am not judging anyone by their answers to this. We all have different kinks that wont turn everyone on its just out of curiosity and small insight into a world of sexual kink I would not normally have the privilege of seeing.

For the subs whats turns you on about this? Do you have a limit? Is blackmail acceptable and would give such personal information about yourself out so freely.

Doms. How does this work? Are there methods of checking if a sub has given you all that they can? Would you use information about them to carry out blackmail if it had been agreed upon beforehand between you and a sub. Do you have a limit?

For every one whats your oppion on this be polite and respectfull but be honest.

Would love to hear anything that is relevant to this topic.
    I will drop my personal views in if this thread takes off.

Thanks.

Coffee.

Trass and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I have to say that I think many will stay away from this thread out of politeness. I also think that it's difficult to have financial domination being performed through a forum such as this as there's a danger of attracting scammers.

That said, I have nothing against it, but it isn't my kink.

I'd be very interested to hear from those subs who do feel attracted to the idea, as well as those who are actively involved.

3. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    It was a risky 2nd post and to be honest isnt something I would find sexually arrousing myself either. I deffinatly am way too much of a scrooge for this kink.

I am still curios though. It is something that seems to pop up alot here and there (probably due to scammers) and I thought it would be intresting to try and understand the kink from those that actually partake. Kinda try to get the inside story from genuine participants and the thoughts of those who dont participate.

4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think it's an interesting topic you have raised and I for one would be fascinated to hear about and understand the motivation behind it and the feelings it engenders. (from people with first hand experience).

coffee2sugars likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    does it mean sending money to somebody please.

6. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    My limited understanding is that it involves the dominant partner managing the submissives financies and demanding money or goods to a value that suits them.

The submisive takes pleasure from this arrangement by allowing this to happen and seeing their domminant partner take great pleasure in their gains.

I am however making asumptions here and have no personal experience to prove the above.

I am sure there is so much more too it.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if that happens they wont has any money left after a bit.

seasoned likes this.
  8. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    If managed correctly by their dominant it be done permanently but you are right if not done correctly could be very short lived indeed.

Thats apart why I am so curious.

9. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    It is an interesting topic, and I think one where the discussion gets a bit confused. I saw a documentary about it. Apparently, there are some men who have an actual fetish for turning their money over to a domme. I suspect that is a fairly rare fetish. The scammers who just try to manipulate guys into paying them are something entirely different. The scammers are so obnoxious, people are hesitant to discussed the fetish.

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I think it must depend on the individual situation. It's definitely not for everyone, or even most. But with the right framework it can plainly be awesome as the Dominant can have him both ways: kink and vanilla at the same time. She controls his finances vanilla, and she's got him by the balls both ways. And in practice, she's effectively got a vanilla handle on his sex life as well..

Needs a lot of planning and organising though, and as to how to do it: one size very definitely does NOT fit all!

But the simplest and most obvious framework is a Dom/sub married couple. She can ensure he's too much to lose in the event of divorce, so he does as he's told or else.

All sorts of options here ...:):D:spank:

11. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I
    Love the quote about marriage. I Was wondering if any was going to bring that up. Is it the same thing? I think it is to a certain degree but I also think most wont realise or see it that way.

I fear this topic may be too taboo even for a chastity forum. I dont think many members wont open up and discuss it. I am not sure i blame them either.

12. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    I have a strong interest in financial domination, but I've rarely been in a position to do it and so I'm inexperienced.
    Why does it appeal to me? Sex and money are two of the most revered commodities in our shallow society, to surrender both of them to a woman unconditionally feels like an act that would give her great stature, if only we could be more open about Femdom. Nevertheless, that is a woman who will feel an incredible sense of privilege and power even if she can't always show it. And a woman who uses her power to satisfy her every whim and fancy is incredibly sexy to me, especially if at the cost of my suffering.

Domestic servitude is the next best achievable form of slavery for me, so that's what I do. I think of it more of a sexy freudal system :p

13. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    My two cents would be that I can only see financial domination as a possible interest, after a long standing relationship has already been established. I think it is just like any dom/sub relationship in that it involves trust in someone to exchange power, which is an invigorating experience. The only difference, is that with money involved you are far more likely to bring out the worst in people, and not in a good way.

Personally, I find that exploring new kinks that I don't fully understand, is incredibly arrousing, which is how I now find myself with so many fetishes. It's exactly how I became interested in chastity.

14. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well you say you want it to be light hearted, so here goes a scenario which combines financial domination with uniform fetish, prison cell fetish, and finally public humiliation. All you need to do is acquire half a brick, and you then go to a police station and wait for the opportunity. When a policeman is leaving or entering, you throw the brick through a window, and wait to be arrested by a man in uniform. You will then be locked in a prison cell, thereby satisfying the first two fetishes. Subsequently you will appear in a Court of Law, where there will be plenty of other uniforms, and fined £100 by the magistrates. This satisfies the financial domination fetish, and a cheeky comment to the bench can easily increase it substantially. The final fetish of public humiliation occurs when your details are published in the local newspaper. Well you did say "light hearted"!

15. Sig Wyrminorb

Sig Wyrminorb Long term member

San Francisco, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    @windrush you will pass the judgement of Thoth and rule in the after life.

Light as a Feather!!!! :) :) :)

16. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @windrush have you been on the cider again?

maid_carrie and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I would like to point out to members that there are many females who are extremely adept at rinsing males with this fetish. Do take care.

Joroincharge and BlueEyes like this.
  18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress B is exactly right.
    I would like to add the fact that they do often turn up here with the intention of preying on the more vulnerable members.
    If you do have a fetish for or are susceptible to this kind of financial domination please do come directly to me so that I may coerce you into ploughing your disposable income into the site ;-)

19. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your honesty in your reply. I know it is not the easiest thing to talk about even on a chastity forum.

I guess to a small degree we are all playing into this fetish. if we are married and in a FLR then presumably the ladies will control how the family's earnings are spent even if it is just spent on your everyday shopping and annual holidays.

Those of us without a live in partner may seek to pay a professional Dom to control their keys. May not be much but without payment there would be no key holder for them.

I still though cannot envisage a time where I could allow myself to become completely financially dominated. It just isn't my thing but then I am sure there are a lot of guys out there who would be unable to consider wearing a CD either.

I love the diversity of human sexuality. It is so interesting.

Lure_and_Order likes this.
  20. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    @coffee2sugars Thanks for starting the discussion. You're so right, the diversity of human sexuality is so interesting.

If I've learned one thing from meeting different people it's that we all have a different relationship with money to one another and feel different emotions when it's taken away 'unjustly'. I suppose how it's earned is a major factor. Some people love money, some despise it. To some people money is power....

I wonder how many submissives who are interested in financial domination have a fetish for consensual blackmail as well? I can raise a hand there, it does appeal to me and I've tried to work it into my own relations in the past. I know it is commonly linked with a financial domination scenario, but I wonder how common?
    There's a great many people in high positions who also like to roll the dice with their identity as collateral in a domination scenario. When money just doesn't do it any more perhaps?

Myself, it's all linked to my lust for elevating the woman to excessive heights of privilege and satisfaction. If you add a fetish for humiliation to the mix you get the perfect candidate for a financial domination with consensual blackmail.

As an aside, blackmail is actually involved in my current relationship by a tenuous link. I was going to ask some girls who'd covertly filmed me masturbating and wearing the chastity device (long story) that they should blackmail me with the video and hold the key to my chastity device to get me to do 'what ever'. (I figured I'd ask what they wanted and wing it from there).
    My friend said I was crazy! I didn't know the girls and anything could happen was the reason.
    So my friend offered to hold the keys instead. Now she loves it! She's gay but is thoroughly enjoying owning and denying a guy and has no idea why. We're just going with it :)

21. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    Just wanted to add, it goes without saying that this splinter of kink is wide open to exploitation, and I wouldn't really welcome an influx of varying degrees from the scammer spectrum in this fine place.
    While we're being honest though, I have a fantasy I just can't shake about spoiling one of those cute brat-ish chicks and hate her with a ball-yanking chastity hardon.... I'm so conflicted :p
    But before I'd do anything like that in reality I'd play with my friend who's a struggling artist and could always do with the money. She does a great brat act ;)

22. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    @Pathetic love this post.

Its good that your friend cares about you and decided to protect your interests. Its a bonus that she is gay too because having stepped up to be your keyholder I doubt that there will be many releases for you lol.

Given time after reading your post i think there is alot of potential for your relationship to develop with her. She even come round to financial side of things.

Well done mate. Thats having your cake and eating it.

23. Lure_and_Order

Midlands.
    Local Time:

Thanks for your kind words coffee2sugars, I feel fortunate to have a friend such as my KH, it should certainly be interesting!
    But she was right to save me from doing something that might have gone really wrong. It's a dangerous game and I'd have been silly to have mentioned the word 'blackmail' to a stranger, and I think anyone else would be too really. It's best to make open-minded friends in places like this and explore your kinks safely.
    I've found that when you're in chastity most of your decisions become sexually charged ones, and they're not always the smartest! Good job our dicks are locked away eh? :p

Sig Wyrminorb and coffee2sugars like this.
  24. DonnyBB

DonnyBB New member

Local Time:
    I am new here, but can say I have a little experience in financial domination. My Dom grants me a (very low) budget daily, and I have to deal with it. I can earn extra money by working for him, i.e. doing the laundry or, something completely different, working out by running a number of kms in a certain speed, checked by an app on my mobile.
    I can say the kick is huge. Complete dependence, I have to bey, otherwise no money. And no money means you cant do anything...

25. coffee2sugars

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Its good to see more and more people coming forward. @DonnyBB congrats on finding a solution ghat works gor you and your partner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice