What do you get out of on-line/long distance key holding?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chastiff, Sep 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    I always wondered.
    As a sub I always craved being controlled. since I don't have dominant Girlfriend/mistress, I see the appeal of an on-line key holder from my point of view.

but allow me to invite comments from you ladies/mistresses/governesses/goddess and all the other titles that have had an on-line sub, what do you get out from it?

do you form an emotional bond with the sub?
    how would the sub serve you?
    you give the sub the pleasure of having a mistress, but what do you get in return?

Kind Regards,
    Chastiff

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Being a keyholder is work so I cannot imagine why a woman want to do this for free. If not for free, then you have the answer to your question.

3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    When I first started keyholding online, I got a lot out of the attention and the control. I enjoyed that I had the control over orgasms.

However it didn't take long until the time I spent answering emails, inventing tasks, chatting on messenger etc became too much.

What I found most difficult was that many guys seemed to think that sending me a picture of a locked cock was a good thing. Trust me, unless I ask for verification, it's not something that bothers me.

I had been looking for the attention and connection that male chastity can give, however I found that I was more likely to get requests for sexually orientated tasks or offers to suffer sexually to please me. Sorry guys but watching you stick a butt plug in your ass or tease yourself in some other way doesn't often do much for a female.

There is very little a guy can do to serve an online Mistress, even emails can only go so far.

There is no going out for dinner, no time together to enjoy some non sexual contact which would build a connection.

That is why I first put up an Amazon wishlist, you may not be able to take me for coffee but you could get me something pretty to show your appreciation of the time and effort I put in to emails, tasks, chat etc.

If you think that you are above that and you will wait for someone who gets pleasure from locking you, good luck. I do get pleasure from locking, however as vinny said, it is a lot of work and time consuming. Even at my local fet group, if I am helping someone with something, I at least get my drinks bought that night.

So yes, I can get pleasure from it, there can be a connection, (look at Lockit and I) but there is very little you can offer an online/long distance keyholder that isn't going to have you spending money.

Naugthy_Trev and lockit like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #4 Mascara^Snake, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
    Although I agree mostly with what Jules has written, I have to say that in my experience there are numerous ways that an online sub can serve you including 'Online research'. As a Personal assistant might. For example searching for deals for flights and hotels when you travel. That can make significant savings in both time and expense. Also things like looking for clothing or accessories that might interest you. He can find you that style of shoe or handbag that he's been trained to identify. Sales of brands you're interested in or even find you the perfect waterfront restaurant to dine at..wherever you might be.
    I think the services an online sub is capable of rendering are really only really limited to ones imagination. ;-)

5. chastiff

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    Thanks.
    this gives me some ideas how i can use my skills to be useful to a future KH

Regards,
    Chastiff

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    The submissives that do as you suggest are called travel agents and stylists. :) Men want to be sexually dominated by women and have specific things that turn them on. As a Mistress you probably do as others, and ask the sub what he likes and dislikes, if you can push his limits and even down to which kind of impact implements he prefers. Wood, leather, bamboo, crop, switch, whip, paddle, etc.. Few seek a Mistress and are happy to do things that do not sexually excite them, at least for any appreciable length of time. They do exists though but they are exceptions to the rule. I never met a Pro Mistress who could make a living without providing any sexual element, if even if just to order the sub to scrub the floors naked or dress as a woman. Remove the sexual element and you move from a sexual fetish to a psychological condition. :)

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Psychological conditioning and sexual fetish do go very well together I find ;-)

chastecocklet and Lady De like this.
  8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @chastiff Very little except dam hard work. The online subbies I have experienced seem to forget that I have a life of my own and cannot be on call anytime they choose.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  9. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    You make it sound as if you make him run a travel agency. Lol! Nice touch!
    I have a name for it: Sub-way

Mascara^Snake and guest 2942 like this.
  10. Loki the Chaste

Local Time:
    I can't tell you about Her point of view, but I had an online Mistress for a short while. We were both in it just for fun. But there was no real connection. She put an end to it when She met a 'real' boy. And to be honest, I would have done the same had I met someone in real life. Online Keyholding can be a fun and powerful experience, but it will never have the depth of a real relationship.

11. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Its hard and i never found 1.....

12. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Most online subs want a lot of cybering. I find that EXHAUSTING and ultimately not something that gets appreciated once they get off.

My method of online keyholding has mutated over time into a friendship oriented relationship with simple instructions and a lot of back and forth. Since I have slow internet, it is especially PHOTO oriented. I love seeing the creativity in daily snapshots, hearing about the ups and downs.

I want old-fashioned letters, not chatroom one liners. I appreciate banter.

Essentially what I get out of online keyholding is entertainment. Fun photos to my inbox every day, a minimum of work and typing for me. :)

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  13. chastiff

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    I'll write a proper reply to all the posts later (Oct is a crazy busy month)

but slow internet?, apologies if I'm mistaken, but I thought you lived in San fran; are you not one of the lucky areas to have google fiber?

14. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    OK off on a tangent.
    What is the benefit for the locked up person. Other than being in chastity. Or is this just a silly question?

15. chastiff

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    for me it's not knowing the release date. knowing that someone else is in control. scary and exciting feeling

Reg,
    Chastiff

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am supposing that he gets to practice his sexual fantasy and share his experience and sexual tension with someone who gives him the attention he craves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice