Getting into a silicone CB6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Cienna, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Cienna

Cienna Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Hi all,

I've recently got a silicone CB6000s after having had a regular plastic CB6000 for a while, which I found to be too long causing me to retract into it when relaxed, while at the same time being too narrow for me to extend back into it if stimulated.

The "s" length cage does seem to be a better fit in this regard (although probably still too narrow!), but I'm finding it quite hard work to get snuggly into the thing.

With the plastic CB, I found that the stocking-method worked reasonably well, even if I was a bit "excited" when putting it on. I was perhaps a bit naive about the silicone version, but I didn't account for it being that flexible: in combination with the fact that the stocking doesn't slip through the silicone cage as easily as the plastic one, its softness means is "bunches up" a little as I try to push it on, making it difficult to get all the way in, in a way that wasn't an issue with the plastic "long" version, and I don't think would be with the plastic "s" version either.

Does anyone have any tips for getting into a silicone CB?

Thanks,
    Cienna

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    I have the CB6000s (from China) I have issues with the I beam style of rings. And have been considering the silicone version. I like the ring of the CB3000 (hinged and round) I like the shortness of the CB6000S. Have used silicone to fill in between the cracks of the rings, but haven't tried it out yet. Keep us posted of how you get the problem resolved.

3. Opey

Opey Member

Local Time:
    I had the same issue with the i-beam style ring and used hot glue to fill in the grove works great

4. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    I considered that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice