What do you feel like when she comes and you don't?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Sep 18, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    I'm asking this question because I realise that for myself not just my mind but also my body seems to be reacting in subtly different ways. I've been orgasm-denied over longish periods for several years but recently, after a couple of months in chastity, something interesting happened. After she came and I didn't, I still had a post-orgasmic response myself. In my days of freedom after orgasming myself I would become super-sensitive to further stimulation by my wife which would feel like tickling (maybe an ancient response to say the fun's over now go hunt some deer!). So the other day this happened to me after she came and I didn't, so much so that I couldn't enjoy her efforts to tease me. Very curious. It reminds me of what the blogger Brigget said a few years ago and I felt at the time was pretty unlikely:

"I want my husband to feel my sexuality in his body and mind. When he is playing with me I want him to feel my pleasure. When I cum, I want him to feel the energy of my orgasm in his body and soul. I want him to clear his sexuality from his mind so mine can flow in and fill his body and soul.

"When my husband sits between my legs and licks me, he is worshiping at the temple of this power and I teach him to let my female sexuality flow through him. When I cum, I want him to feel my ecstasy in his body. I want him to feel as one with my sexuality for that moment."

Hkeye, MyDB, filltee and 3 others like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Rewarding and would you like that to happen again moment.
    Xx Wendy

kkeeiitthh and BlueEyes like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    Happy!

timeofmylife likes this.
  4. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    a nice feeling knowing that your wife just had an orgasm and you Will not have one .

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #5 Mascara^Snake, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    Hopefully in time you will learn to appreciate her orgasms as much, if not more than you would have done your own. :)

6. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Proud... She rides me and I can last to give he what she wants two fold. She cums and denies me, I tell her to cum for both of us... Hot hot hot

jtpii and timeofmylife like this.
  7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    happy, satisfied; my self esteem increases!

Mistress B and Mascara^Snake like this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I love pleasing my wife to orgasm. Its like a job I have to do with the utmost importance, but a fun job, one I love to do! Then when I'm done and she denies me its the icing on the cake. I mean really what more could you ask for? :D

9. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    I feel like I had an orgasm...literally. It is a "glow", and I didn't even cum myself. In fact now, if I orgasm, I feel "let down" versus being denied and it noticeably down mood wise.

Hkeye, filltee, jtpii and 2 others like this.
  10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Hi there!

We have just started experimenting with strapon sex.... where I make love to my (AMAZING) wife with one....

Just the other night she told me to get it out and use it.... And after taking quite a while to reach her first orgasm we final found the 'spot' and she continued on, finally enjoying six in a row....

Her body was shaking.... literally!

And I was dripping!!!

Well.... long and short of all this is that my wife quickly rolled over and went to sleep, but I simply couldn't!!!! I was sooooooo abuzz with the thoughts that my wife had just had the most consecutive orgasms in her life... EVER.... and I helped make that happen for her!!!!

It was an INCREDIBLE experience for both of us! The high I experienced lasted for hours and hours, rather than the minutes of pleasure I feel when I orgasm....

A much better deal I think!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

11. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    I LOVE my Choice... you go guy! Great quick story. Some all new and exciting for the both of you. Nothing beats seeing the wives pleasured. It's pure unadulterated pleasure.

The flip side is when they deny us from pleasuring them. It totally screws with my mind anyway.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #12 Mascara^Snake, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    You have touched on one of the key factors in the navigation of males through D&S lifestyle.
    I believe that benefits of denying him from pleasuring you are often misunderstood or even completely over looked.

I know I'm not alone in saying this but often after a man ejaculates he will often roll over and sleep just as you were starting to get warmed up. By keeping him in chastity, lovemaking can be sustained to your mutual benefit.
    Sometimes a balance can be achieved by simply keeping him locked until after you've reached your own level satisfaction.

filltee, jtpii, spider202 and 6 others like this.
  13. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    As a male i am sure, i have not been alone, in cumming too soon in the past and denying complete pleasure to my partner...well that has changed.. And for the better...caged 24/7 most of the year, her pleasure is now paramount and not only does she have her multiple orgasms before falling asleep, i, like iLovemy Choice, have virtually no orgasms now but get the most sublime pleasure from seeing her shake, moan and roll her eyes in complete ecstasy when i serve her. I can concentrate on each stage of her journey to satisfaction, reading her signs, finding those erogenous zones and concentrating wholeheartedly on a successful outcome I.e. Her pleasure. My body feels her waves of excitement and when she finally explodes in ecstasy all this is shared by me - she has even commented on how i moan myself at the point of her climax and shake in rhythm with her...she loves it.
    i no longer expect an orgasm and love the feeling of warmth and sheer horniness that persist long after she has fallen asleep! On the few occasions that I am allowed an orgasm with sex, i almost feel guilty soon after, for detracting from her pleasure. This often last for a few days and I yearn to make amends to show my gratitude...
    Chastity has taken over.. and i still cannot believe how powerful and sexy it is. I see nothing changing.. and although i wish she liked my femme side I am happy with my lot and adore experiencing and savouring her orgasm....
    cj :)

Hkeye, danijean001, filltee and 8 others like this.
  14. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    What a great thread, makes me recall God knows how many epic moments:) , and yes I do moan and tremble along with her :) I skip breathing when she starts to flex her body , her nails digging in, and she starts to tremble...

I'm soon flooded with proudness, gratitude, peace of mind, a strong urge to do it again and again ;-) , - and if not - I love to be be so close to her with a firm hand pressing onto her sex, feeling her power flowing to me, feeding my hungry submissiveness. That part - when allowed - is sacred to me and peaks my satisfaction.
    So - yes, I love to see her flex and tremble - so much... , but the aftermath is heaven:) It sums up all the great wonders of this lifestyle and shower me with a love - oh so true....

Hkeye, Jasmic68, jtpii and 5 others like this.
  15. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I'm getting to the point that i'd rather be denied and ensure Mistress is satisfied completely. When She says she is done so am I.

When I am told to finish with her it is mindblowing though.

jtpii likes this.
  16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it the bestest ever to please a Lady. :)

17. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My wife obviously is of the same opinion as you Ms Amanda as today, after several noisy orgasms, she told me I'd had my fun (enjoying her orgasms) and business was concluded. She's also become very adept at restricting caresses to parts of my body where there is no chance of setting off an orgasm in my cage. She even likes going to sleep with her hand over my cage. Have to say I'm quite surprised by her sudden change of intensity and style, but very pleased and appreciative.

jtpii and Mascara^Snake like this.
  18. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    The after glow of D's orgasm is the most intense feel of love I have ever experienced, I am addicted to the entire process, it far exceeds anything that I experienced prior to be in long term chastity and would never return, in fact I want her to have orgasms constantly and beg her to allow me to give them to her. The best is when D allows me to give her rolling orgasms lifting the intensity slowly until she reaches her climax and then caressing softly until I am allowed to bring her to the next one over and over again.
    If this is what a FLR is all about then I don't want anything else and would be happy to give away all my climaxes in the future if thats what D wanted.

filltee, Jasmic68, jtpii and 2 others like this.
  19. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Loved because she values me enough to use me for her sexual pleasure.

20. wolf359

wolf359 New member

US, St. Louis
    Local Time:
    I must agree. I really enjoy giving my girlfriend orgasm after orgasm after orgasm and I receive nothing. I care more about giving her pleasure because my pleasure is giving her pleasure.

filltee, jtpii, timeofmylife and 2 others like this.
  21. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Let us hope that you all remember these wonderful comments when your having a "grumpy" day.

22. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Oh, I hate those grumpy days. With fear of being off topic, there's one thing that gets me in a better mood on those grumpy days......and that's having my balls tortured a bit, my head bent back until I'm forced to submit, and force kissed until I almost feint. After that, who could be grumpy?

jtpii likes this.
  23. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    When she cums and I don't? I feel fulfilled that I was able to please her.

locked120 and kkeeiitthh like this.
  24. CagedTiger85

CagedTiger85 Member

Local Time:
    It feels great; however, it drives me crazy! but I guess that is the whole point LOL

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  25. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    What do I feel like? Hmmm. A broad spectrum of emotions wash through my mind having only had 2 orgasms of my own in 4 months shy of a 3 year span. First and foremost, I LOVE the feeling of holding my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder close and telling her how much I love her and how sexy she is as she bucks, quakes and shudders through an orgasm from our lesbianesque grinding or the use of her highly efficient (far more than my tongue or erect penis ever were she says) vibrator. I also find it very sexy to find her blissfully asleep and her vibrator placed neatly upon my pillow if she retires before me. Knowing she had an orgasm makes me happy. She is such an amazing woman and deserves so much more than I am able to provide for her or give her. I feel I am a lucky man to have her in my life. Now, on the other side, have you ever observed a spider web and seen a spider's prey wrapped neatly and tightly in a silken cocoon still moving and struggling weakly against its encasement after the paralyzing bite which renders the prey helpless to resist? My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder has extracted, exposed and exploited my fetishes and sexual dark side" to " break" and "condition" me to be powerless to resist these things put in concert with her feminine charms. Many of these things shame and embarrass me mentally, but the primal reaction of my body tells a different story...like the prey in the spider's cocoon feeling numb and safe, I wonder how I let myself get caught in the web and how I went so quietly to find myself kept for the spider's enjoyment. It is all very confusing, and kinky to say the least. Ultimately, I guess I am in her spell and cannot resist what she does for me...she knows me like no other and her pleasure pleases me more than anything I know.

allaboutHer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice