Now We Play the Waiting Game...Yay!

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Meghan Dex, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Meghan Dex

Meghan Dex Her Pet

Problem Solver
    South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    "Aww the waiting game sucks - let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!"

-Homer "Mr. Plow" Simpson

After a couple of years of play with the CB6000S and a great deal of reviews and research - we've made a commitment today and placed an order for an MM Jailbird.

She has kept me in a CB for up to a week (once) and am in it almost every weekend until She decides if I get to wait another week to try again - but every weekend I come out red and irritated no matter what. Too many places where the skin is in constant contact with plastic - and I am allergic to just about everything on the planet. I've tried every variation of lube imaginable (lotion, baby oil, silicon, water-based, you name it) but none of them can prevent the bulging/edema issues - and one of the o-rings cracked at the hinge which was not a lot of fun during that scene a few months ago).

We've been keeping close measurements and working with the sizing however, constantly learning and adapting until the fit became stable (2nd shortest spacer, middle 1 and 3/4 inch ring on the CB - noting the "S" was still about an inch too long for me).

Over and over again the MM Jailbird kept popping up in our research. When I pulled it up as an option a couple of weeks ago, She immediately said it was Her favorite choice. The stainless steel and overall light weight design, combined with long-term wearing possibilities made it a pretty much no-brainer pick.

Now - we wait until it arrives before we take the next step in our journey. Pretty exciting to be sure, I can't wait for it to come in the mail (pun intended)!

~meghan

2. Meghan Dex

Meghan Dex Her Pet

Problem Solver
    South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Our new Jailbird cage arrived on Friday and Mistress had it on me Friday night.

Worth noting it was 2 week ahead of schedule! Yay Priority Mail!

After all of our tasks were done, she let me open it, and wow, it was beautiful.

Up to this point, I had gone 18 days without an orgasm or a leak. When we initially applied it, it seemed to be pulling everything down and away from me. However, after sleeping in it, when I woke up, it fit PERFECTLY!

Mistress loved it because she had so many more places to fuck with me. I loved it because the cage length was perfect so I never had to worry about pulling out or breaking the cage (like I did with the previous plastic option).

Mistress let me out after 3 days - I got so incredibly hard after I could finally get out. Never, ever been that hard and I was allowed to cum SO HARD. Longest orgasm of my life, and no red marks or problems to note after being teased in chastity for more than 2 days straight after going 17 days without an orgasm.

So while it is early, our experience with the new Jailbird cage was incredible. Mistress took more than a few pictures of me unsuccessfully pushing outside of the cage.

Thanks you so much MM! Still a little more testing to go, but wow, what an incredible first 2 days!

~meghan

3. Meghan Dex

Meghan Dex Her Pet

Problem Solver
    South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Meant to thank @mistressmaturemetal in the previous post. I have some direct feedback if you'd like but my Mistress was totally turned on over how well she could control me. Earth shattering things have been happening to me lately.

-meghan

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Hi,
    Feel free to email us/me at maturemetal@grandecom.net
    Please remind me in the email that you are from CM Meghan Dex...
    Thanks
    Mistress MatureMetal

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice