Chastity with Urethral Plug advice

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by BaldWizard, Sep 1, 2014.

1. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Hello, Looking for some quick advice. I had many questions from how to size and all kinds of things. However as I am supposed to do I looked through the forums first and actually found most of my answers. Very helpful information here. A lot isn't definitive because each person is different but enough for me to make some choices on where I want to begin.

I was reading about some of the people using the steel devices. Someone had mentioned that the plastic chastity was kind of a turn off for their wives. I think I am experiencing that a little bit. Wife sometimes likes the idea but then doesn't like seeing me in chastity, says it looks uncomfortable and/or generally doesn't look very clean. It tends to start pretty comfortable with a CB-6000 but gets uncomfortable pretty quickly. Through some of my reading I think I've found the majority of my problem being the way I've sized everything. So that's good.

However I still want to look at switching to a steel device. In general it seems to be the best option. Right now I'm kind of in self chastity. I kind of provided the option for orgasm denial and the wife seemed to like it but doesn't really follow through with anything. I think it's been almost a month and a half since she last even mentioned it. I don't wear the chastity much because it's uncomfortable for very long. Maybe I can fix that though.

I'm going to start out with just a cheap Chinese model just to get started. It's kind of tough to put out $300+ dollars for something custom and US made. Not that they aren't worth it.

I've seen several of these with the urethral plugs in them. These look very interesting to me as far as a kind of additional form of restraint or something like that. I have read all the concerns, needing to keep it clean, potentially not wearing that part all the time just sometimes, etc.

My main question is there seems to be two kinds. There is the solid steel urethral plug, and then a silicone urethral plug. The silicone ones always seem to be much longer, of course they can be trimmed also to fit as needed. Which one is better? I've never used anything like it and have been extremely curious about it. Just curious if there are people with experience with both and could weigh in, or even point me to a thread I may have missed.

2. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Don't go cheap on something you are going to insert into your body. Trimming a silicone insert unprofessionally sounds like a disaster waiting to happen - its important to get measurements right.

I appreciate your concern with blowing a few hundred bucks on a custom plug device, but its important to think of the plug devices being a step above a "toy" because of the nature of the insert. It needs to be high quality steel made to measure - don't go cheap on something that could effectively hurt you. I wear a Steelworxx Looker 02. Excellent fit and the measurements are pretty easy to make.

If you are going to try anything on the cheap as a next step, buy a cheap Chinese steel device but without the plug and try that. The weight is another factor to deal with when moving up from plastic - though the plug devices help take the weight! Enjoy!

3. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    I looked up the Steelworxx Looker 02. $369 Euro, so that's about $600 holy cow . . . . The wife would kill me if she ever found out, literally I'd be dead and she'd probably bury me in it, nothing else just that. LOL

But you make a good point, I guess I'll just have to do without the plug unfortunately. Thanks

4. svdmvs

svdmvs Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Don't worry about a Chinees urethral I have worn it for six months with putting it off
    It doesn't need to be removed because of been shaved for ever and circumcised for hygiena
    The Chinees version is a chep good ione with some self made changes easy to adopt for you
    Sinds saturday again looked in the Chinees cage now for a year.

5. Carumbad

Carumbad Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    I'm waiting (impatiently) for my Steelheart 2 with urethral insert to be delivered... any day now. I'm not sure whether I'll wear it with the urethral insert but it looks like an extra layer of security (and it's removable).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice