End of the road . . . ???

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Beck, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    My wife and I have put a lot of time into getting things with our 'Lori' device right. Lori is helpful and has been willing to take the device back multiple times for adjustments and additions. Of course this costs time and money, and to a degree, spirit. What I mean is, after trying for years, the longest I can wear my device is around 2 weeks and then I NEED a break. I have two cuff rings, one is too big, and the other is correctly sized but unforgiving. Things get very uncomfortable after a week or so and then I must have the device off to heal. This is not exactly what I had in mind for a custom steel chastity, nor is it what my Wife had in mind. She is maddened every time I ask for it off. Usually she'll say no, but lately I have been able to hold out for a while and gently ask her with use of our 'safe word'...to which she basically has to give me the key, which is total bull shit!! yes yes yes things in the real world require a certain amount of ... reality? I am both torn by the use of the safe word and totally grateful for it at the same time. For now the fantasy remains just that and is not completely obtainable. Chastity as a lifestyle has proven to be very difficult to maintain along side the dynamic of Master/slave. We have tried and tried . . . not giving up, yet, but wtf?

2. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Perhaps a different device is in order. If you have read other posts you will find devices are an individual preference and not a one size fit all scenario. It is hard to toss away the time, effort and money, but if you really want this lifestyle a different device may be in order.
    As you will find folks on this site are buying and selling gear all the time. At least you may be able to recoup some of your monetary investment and enjoy chastity and denial at the same time.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Can you post a picture of your device and rings, just to give us an idea of what you have?

I wonder if there isn't a simple modification you can make that would make longer term wear more possible. Alternatively, and I know this may not be what you want long term, the Holy Trainer seems to be the most comfortable thing available.....

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    @beck I would think that you are one of those unfortunates who have extremely sensitive skin.

5. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    I agree with @laferrij. Try different device. I have much success with my Jail Bird.

6. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I think it is a matter of further modification for sure. Just need to figure out exactly what that is ...

7. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I have found it is a combination of device type & fit, type of lubricant, underwear etc. that all
    combine to provide comfort.
    I have days when I am sore and just cant get things to work and want to remove it and then the next day
    I can totally forget I am wearing it, the only thing that might have changed is my underwear.
    So bottom line is experimentation and perseverance are required, otherwise I think being able to wear a device
    long term is just dumb luck.

8. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    In my initial stage (2 years ago) when I begged for release due to chaffing, my wife simply refused
    As a result my mind was sort of conditioned that my chaffing has to heal without release; and it did heal!
    Similarly, whenever I had unbearable pain due to nocturnal erections, I never got released
    I think if denied firmly & consistently, our body gets adjusted to overcoming the pain
    Today I am most comfortable while locked

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Not everybody heals. Some just get worse and need release.

my observation.

Sunny likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice