Need Help with Finding a cage to wear while PA is Healing

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Guest 2993, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Guest 2993

Guest 2993 New member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    My new bf is really into this whole chastity thing. He's has wearing a CB-6000 for a long time through some of his previous relationships. It just so happens he stumbled on to me. I'm new to the whole thing, but so far I'm loving keeping him locked up. I own a tattoo shop and have recently begun piercing. I suggested I could pierce him to add a new element to the whole thing. Since I'm not that experienced of a piercer yet he'll be getting a PA to start. We're both very excited by the different chastity options that can incorporate the PA piercing for added security.

Of course the piercing should be well healed before using it with a device. So our problem is what to do while it's healing. We both would like to be able to keep him locked up through the process, especially after week 2 when most of the pain should have subsided. Does anyone know what devices might have the room for the PA jewelry during the healing process?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Malechastitynow.com has a nice ktb with a cock ring that would work

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    Hey there!

This is a really interesting question!!!

Maybe the answer depends somewhat on what type of jewellery he'll be wearing after the piercing....?

A curved barbell would probably extend less than a captive bead ring.... Therefore, IMHO only, the type of cage you use would be affected...?

It would be easier to wear a cage with a curved barbell I would guess because the jewellery would be less obtrusive...?

So maybe a cb6k would work as his cock could slide in the device, as long as the bead on the end of the barbell that comes out of the end of the cock is small enough to fit through the slot in the end of the cage... And so not catch in that slot.

I initially thought a solid tube would be bad, but maybe the smooth surface is the best thing.... A cagey-type cage might offer places for the jewellery to catch.... which would be bad during the healing process!!!

I would think you 'might' have to widen the slot in the end of the cage with a Dremel or such like to ensure the jewellery doesn't catch.

My biggest concern with a solid tube like the 6K would be the hygiene.... Things can get pretty funky pretty quick in there.... Would that be the best environment for newly pierced flesh....?

Hopefully you may get some answers from those who have been in similar positions!

Worst case scenario is.... no chastity until PA is healed..... :(

Let's hope for some experienced responses!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. Guest 2993

Guest 2993 New member

Local Time:
    I guess it would help to know the jewelry we'd be using. Since I'm piercing I could use anything but, I will most liky use either a curved barbel or circular barbel. I will definitely not be using a captive bead ring. I'll be piercing initially with a 10G. We stretch up from there. I'd rather pierce a little smaller and stretch than pierc larger and then end up with a a weaker piercing because there's less surrounding tissue.

5. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Having a PA myself, i strongly suggest letting it heal without and device. As a piercer you know the need to keep piercings clean. Plus there is the whole adjustment thing to having a PA. i could not imagine getting hard in a cage with a fresh PA. Again my 2 cents but if there are complications due to infection from being in the device or significant pain, you are just prolonging getting back to the chastity fun. When i had my PA done I was out a solid 6 weeks and honestly W/we had fun it so i now know what i am missing.
    Have patience.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I fully concur. I couldn't stand anything pushing or pulling on the jewelry the first few weeks. It took a while to be comfortable pressing up against clothes and flesh, let alone smushed against a chastity device. Don't let your fantasies get in the way of future fun!

I couldn't stand anything but basically nearly ruined orgasms for three weeks. I was going bonkers. It'll be enough of an experience without the device.

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    An interesting post... For the first few week and as long as a couple of months after mine hurt with pressure (mine was 2.3mm captive) . even a soft nappy at bed time in the wrong position hurt and sex could be painful. Now it is better and I have the same question on devices. I will aim to stretch mine I hope soon but for now which device.

An open ended tube I think is an option ...

@OneSweetFairy good luck Mistress in your hunt and please keep us updated.
    Regards
    Lucy x

8. arseman4u2

arseman4u2 New member

Herndon, Virginia
    Local Time:
    Having been pierced with the size you're going to use 10G and then stretched up from there (now at 6G) you definitely want to use the circular bar bell and keep the end of his cock exposed for regular daily cleaning for the first 4-6 weeks. During that time, any pressure on that spot was very painful as the flesh healed around the piercing, the circular bar bell allowed it to move and not get caught on things overly much. I now have a captive bead..

Can't agree more with the above couple posts.... either wait for it to heal or find something that leaves the head/pierced area exposed/free to be properly maintained during healing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice