back in shackles

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by valesk25, Aug 17, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    So, few months back I wrote of my Mistress gaining greater control of me, via kalis teeth bracelett and ball shackle training.

Well, I'm now back firmly in shackles .This time im wearing a cock and ball shackle with a combination padlock. Thing is, I had already bought the cock and ball shackle but was wearing it incorrectly.

So, earlier today, Mistress texted me to get my sorry ass down to see her this aftn. She quickly had me chained to her bed in all fiyr corners. She then proceeded to fit me wirh c&b shackle, ball shackle and ktb...then got the pin wheel and nipple clamps.

After an hour or so of teasing, and boot licking, Mistress took a few not so flattering pictures of me (this is Mistress' insurance policy to make sure I comply with her wishes).Mistress then proceeded to remove the ordinary padlock off the c&b shackle and replaced it with the combi padlock....she may or may not text me the number tonight.Over the next few days, Mistress may call me again demanding that I visit her. She said she may or may not remove my device, depending on how she feels.Either way, I will be chained up when i arrive, and, if yhe device is removed, I might only get an hours rest, because I have no option aboutut having the shackle resecured for another few days, and so the cycle goes on.

If I am really bad, Mistress has threatened to post a picture of me to another domme friend of hers ....and then I might be asked to serve her as well.Mistress relishes the power exchange and knows I am in no position to argue with her on any matter.

Well, im going to have to text Mistress that I have written this thread. No doubt she will have a comment on the topic and her continued power over me.

Thank you Mistress for keeping me your sub slave.

2. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM

3. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:

4. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:

5. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:
    Well Valesk25 I see that did manage to me share ur visit to me the other day by posting it on this site like u were ordered to . Just wondering if the incident with the ball and shackle wasnt deliberate ??? over the next couple of days I will decide on what punishment I will impliment to teach u a lesson for trying to not wear the ball and shackle correctly . By the way do not contact me for combilock digits ( LAST WARNING ) I will decide when ??? .

slave_m likes this.
  6. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking about people using combination locks and chastity for a bit now. We have a 3 reel 10 numbered one that we use for our luggage when flying. I can unlock in minutes by just fiddling with it while watching the telly.

Lets be generous and say it takes 30 minutes for a 3 reel padlock. That mean a 4 reel padlock would take 5 hours, a 5 reel padlock would take 50 hours and a 6 reel one would take 500 hours

Just something to think about ladies if your thinking of locking your husband up.

I wonder if they make a 10 reel one? That would take 5 million hours or 572 years, fiddling with it 24 hours a day.:eek:

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    PS, talking about a British Million 1,000,000. :( Not a U.S. one. 100,000. :rolleyes:

8. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    Update.

I got a text yesterday afternoon from Mistress, requesting (what real choice) my pleasure at 7pm last night.

On arrival, Mistress simply ststed that I was to be shackeld in c&b bracelett for the whole night and part day. Thus, I was securely locked in the shackle and sent on my way.

I got a further text at 11am tidsy to arrive for lunch and inspection at 2.15 sharp.Needless to say, I attended at said time.
    Mistress decided to give me a particularly plsyful time...more cbt, nipple play/wheel play whikst being securely chained up and blindfolded.She also decided thst she wanted to update her picture collection of me, whilst detained at her pleasure.

She further decided to change the combi on my shackle padlock. ...thus, when I left her house I have remained safely and very securely with my cb shackle on. To aid my trip home, Mistress kindly gave made me wear a tight thong, to help keep my package from moving too much.

im sitting at home, typing this, hoping that Mistress will text me the combi numbers before work tmrw.

She has eluded to further future plans to humiliate me...as she says, all I have to do is comply, all will be well and her photo insurance policy stays safe with het.Well, im not about to not comply, given the alternative.

Thank you again Mistress for allowing me to be your playing and thong wearing panty slave,

9. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    @Susan,the US million is 1,000,000.
    not 100.000.that is one hundred thousand.

10. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    you people are so lucky to have someone that cares enough to lock you up.be thankful.
    i have been looking for years and have yet to find anyone.

11. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Which device do you wear valesk? Have a link?

12. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
  13. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:
    Well today subbie Valesk has been put back into shackles whilst being fully chained and blindfolded in my boudoir . Doing his utmost to persuade me not to post any pictures but I am in full control of my slave so obviously the decision is mine. He will depart from my chambers fully locked as well as wearing my thong not knowing when he will be released still under my remote control and not knowing if and when I will post pictures as these are just one of my Insurance policies .

latexbound likes this.
  14. Blondieanna

Blondieanna Member

Local Time:
    Not lucky it takes time too find that someone ...MISTRESS . As it is said "Seek and you shall find" ???

15. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress for being my Mistress and Guide, I am really grareful for the lessons you have taught me and the control you now have over me.

your shackled slave Valesk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice