Cage with urethal insert

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Opey, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Opey

Opey Member

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I need some advice with using a cage with a urethal insert. What is the best way to adapt, I can go for a couple of hours with it in and then it gets too uncomfortable. Any advice greatly appreciated

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    what way does it get uncomfy please. i got one and its ok.

3. Opey

Opey Member

Local Time:
    Pinching feeling at the opening. Do you use any lube? If so what kind

4. jane7

jane7 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    i have one too, but i cant get it in without pain and bleeding.
    how do you do it?

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    At the opening of the cage or the insert ?

6. Opey

Opey Member

Local Time:
    At the opening of my pee hole. Have seen spots of blood, then I let it rest for a couple of days and try again

7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Opey Great care is needed whilst inserting the urethral tubes. I use a lotion called Liquid Silk with jemima. you should also make sure that no sharp edges exist at the tube end. your urethra is extremely tender and will easily bleed if you are too rough in inserting the tube.

8. Opey

Opey Member

Local Time:
    OK. I'll give that a try, Thanks

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have had two operations on my urethra and one in my anus. Nothing goes into them any more.

10. benjamin_chaste

benjamin_chaste New member

Investment Banker
    San Francisco, CA
    Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    You may want to get some surgical lube. I've used SurgiLube and it has worked great. I think technically one's supposed to get the individual, single use packets, but I've used those as well as the tube and never had any problems. But go slow, be careful and don't try to force it in if it isn't going. For me, it took some practice and I had a very patient and expert teacher to lean on. Good luck!

11. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    Urethral insert is one thing I have always wanted to try
    However I am worried about the possibility of infection, hence do not dare!

12. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    there
    There are a number of different devices using urethral inserts. They vary is size diameter and also length of the insert. Each can have its problems, each can have its benefits. My subs use one of two different devices, both have inserts, one is basically the insert that is the device. My own opinion is that any device which ever you choose will sooner or later cause urinary tract infection. Whilst this can be dealt with easily by antibiotics it can come on very quickly and be quite painful and take up to a week to get over completely. I would also suggest that once you have had the first urinary tract infection that others will follow at infrequent periods of time. I can write and explain more on this if you really want to get into actual specifics. Hope my response helps you.

13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    You may also want to get some sounds that takes you to the size of the insert and have a few sessions before you try your device.

As with all things like this very clean toys and hands and lube should minimise any health risk . Several people on here have used insert devices for years with absolutely no problems. .

As I have been told having enemas and the use of cocks and toys up my bottom will result in certain bowel perforation . Oh really ...........

Xx Wendy

14. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Well that was an interesting exchange of views :p

Back to the question at hand.... and others
    I posted here http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/urethra-insert-devices.11962/#post-98190

It seems to me - and only my opinion of course - that the meatus is being irritated by pressing against the device - and we don;t know just which one it is. It could be poor hygiene or poor metal in the device.

As I have said at some length before - I only ever use water as lubricant after a good wash of the device and around the cockhead, after peeing to lubricate the urethra, with antibacterial hand-wash, it then goes straight into a bowl of water to maintain integrity if there is any delay between wash and insert, and then slides in.

15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I'm going to ignore - all the rants and exchanges above - I don't think they are helpful to the question and run the risk of turning this thread into another spat. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. And good points are raised on all sides.

UTI's do come back if you get them previously - This is true.

I have a device with an insert, so I can speak with experience (although not using it now!). I have also had sounds used on me as well - and they are a totally different thing and a lot more severe then any device with an insert.

@maid_carrie makes some good points and comments - but it depends on how long the insert is in for...

I don't believe long term use of inserts cause harm, A pa ring is in your cock permanently - it does not cause infections as the urine keeps it clean. I had no issues with the insert - the problem at the top of the head is more probably caused by the cage moving too much as someone grows and shrinks and then rubs the top of the penis. A smaller cage would fix this problem. When I used mine I bought some anti bacterial spray - would spray it all before inserting, and if @Mistress B - can keep jemima in a cage with an insert safely than I am guessing all is well - and she is a Mistress speaking with experience.....

If you want to find out about these devices search the mansion for looker devices, and read the reviews. One of Mistress Deborah's previous subs by post was kept in a looker with an insert for over a a month (might have been two) , with no release what so ever. He had no infections and no problems.

Horses for courses. Take your pick.
    Lucy x

Wendygirl likes this.
  16. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree @philfred . I had a cheap chinease device with an insert also. I searched high and low online for advice for long term wear but only ran into tons of people warning about infections. I did stumble across some people who had worn them for two weeks or so with no problems as I did also wear mine for two weeks and no infections. I would imagine if your urinating normally a few times per day then no worries. The real concern comes in when you are inserting something deeper into your urethra or into the bladder that is not sterilized.

17. Opey

Opey Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the advice and opinions. Going to try a couple of ideas and see what works for me.

18. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    One of the problems is that different devices have different diameter inserts, some fill or expand the urethra and others leave room around the insert. The problem comes in where urine doesn't drain completely from the urethra and where the insert pushes into the side of the urethra making drainage slow or causing problems. One device that I have had subs use actually expands the urethra and doesn't facilitate urine travelling down the outside of the inside, but then these wearers have had problems with needing to lubricate the insert to some extent on a regular basis to avoid pain and discomfort. As @philfred said, horses for courses. I know of one cheap chinese import with an insert where the actual insert screws into the end of the device, only problem is that the screw or threaded part is too long and pokes into the device causing problems cutting or grazing the end of the penis around the urethra.
    I am neither for or against insert devices, it is after all, all about the fact that the wearer is comfortable and feels they can keep the device on without discomfort or problems. UTI's can be a recurring problem with some wearers and some find the odd UTI bearable and not worth worrying about, others would disagree. Some complain of needing lubrication to avoid discomfort, others don't. Obviously this varies from device to device.
    I suppose the long and the short of it is the same with any device, there is good and bad points with all devices and these vary greatly depending upon the wearer.

guest 2942 likes this.
  19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Perhaps I should point out that jemima is not permanently with the urethral insert. I wouldn't leave it inside her for weeks on end. Her wellbeing is my prime concern.

Carumbad, CorsetJane and Lucy like this.
  20. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have the same device as jemima i believe...and the insert is a temporary one...
    i would be concerned leaving it in more than a day or so as the steel is not, i suspect, surgical quality, and therefore prone to causing local irritation...
    Whilst accepting that it is a very "controlling" device with an insert..i am happier with occasional rather than permanent use of the insert... i do, however get very excited every time it is inserted.....
    cj

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice