Be Careful What You Wish For....Who is this ? What is this ?

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by OwnedbyLeeanne, Jul 22, 2014.

1. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Ok I am curious if the "Be Careful What You Wish For" line has any significance apart from a general
    comment about anything really.
    I have seen the line used in the following places.
    Mistress Watchfuls Profile.
    http://www.malechastityblog.com/
    And a few other places, so do any of these have anything in common or are they connected?
    Is it some kind of alien conspiracy?
    Should I be afraid I have cracked some secret code?

Dianne

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Lol

A few examples and the you is not you per say!

If you suggest to your wife I would like to be locked up for the day and she thinks a week would be good once the lock is shut.

Or I want smooth legs next thing you are booked for full body wax and nails.

Or you happen to mention how exciting you would find being a cuck.
    Next thing is a 6 ft 3 black fella hung like
    a donkey is in your place in the bed .

I fancy getting castrated .............!!!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for!

It has happened especially long lock ups ,
    months instead of days .

Xx Wendy

3. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Wendy

Yes I get the meaning, it was just that everyone seems to claim it as their own catch phrase.
    I think I will start some of my own.
    "Don't stick your dick in a blender"
    "Never poke a Mistress with a stick"
    "A male in Chastity is a site for sore eyes"

Dianne

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Yes Wendy, - that is some "common" scenarios for sure, and describes clearly the differences between turn-on fantasies and what you really can cope with and find genuine pleasure in.
    For some they are worlds apart, and that is no problem as long s you are aware of discrepancy. If you on the other hand are not in sync with your true desires, and put all your money on where ever your kinks and fantasies takes you, you could be in for a hell of a ride, and not always a pleasant one....

Yes, for some it surely opens doors to exciting new territory, once they are pushed over the edge, and they have indeed enriched their sexual lives , and lives in general. To others a push over the edge can turn ugly in terms of loss of personal integrity, physical damages, not the mention the psychological ones...

So - bottom line is that it must be a "must have to be be" to be in sync with real desires, and to be able to separate extreme fantasies from real life...
    However intoxicating it must be to give in, and reduce yourself to an object for other to master and exploit, it is also a path along a very thin line, - and a fall can turn nasty.....

When I "found "chastity" I too read a lot of stories about permanent chastity and true enslavement, and I was - yes - extremely turned on!!
    Real life turned out to be somewhat different. First of all I could not stand having a device on for more than a week at first. That was also the longest my wife would commit to.
    I thought about the "be Careful what you wish for", and understood what I was suppose to say. I smiled and was pretty satisfied that she did not lock ed me up and throw away the key, like those fantasies . Lol!

BUT....

Today it is all turned around. I found out - over time - that I CAN in fact be locked and denied for very long , and I am pleased to feel body and brain, focusing all energies on her pleasure.
    And At the same time she has discovered her true powers when I am in long term denial. No decline in service! So no - after having learned this lifestyle in the last 17 months She has now put me in permanent chastity. Teasing now and then, some supervised cleaning of course, but absolutely no O's what so ever. Not the real ones, nor, the ruined or milked...
    And I am thrilled, could not be happier. The final proof , that she has embraced this lifestyle completely:)

See... sometimes there is nothing wrong in wishing for a "heavy" chastity setup, but give it some time , and listen to your body and mind , and for God sake, make sure you are in sync with your Wife/lover/Mistress....
    With that part you HAVE to be EXTREMELY Careful....;-)

BlueEyes

Meghan Dex and Wendygirl like this.
  5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's a very ancient quote - Aristotle? I think for us it has a deep significance because we are ambivalent about our desires and the prospect of achieving them is deliciously scary.

guest 2942 and Wendygirl like this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I agree that its just a nice catch phrase for anyone interested in chastity because it is so true. I read alot of accounts on here where guys go from locked up for a few weeks to months in no time :eek:. That may not be what we had in mind but have no say unless we want to quit playing the game, but by then we already hooked, line and sinker :D. I don't think alot of guys are submissive naturally, or at least in my opinion, but do like the idea of serving their SO sexually while being denied. But as everyone knows power is so corruptive to individuals and that is where things can get deliciously scary as @Giles_English stated.

Giles_English likes this.
  7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice