looking for a new device/cb6000's review/hi I'm new

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Caged_beast, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Caged_beast

Caged_beast New member

Greater Manchester, UK
    Local Time:
    12:53 AM
    So first of all I'm new here... yay!

I found this site just looking for devices and having a few looks to see the pro's and con's of them all.

I'm not totally new I've had a cb6000s for a year or so and I can wear it comfortably with or without the ksg system for a few weeks at a time and it's a great device fit's almost perfectly, but I do have just a couple of issues with it.

I've decided to upgrade because while the cb is a good fit the shape of the ring (I use the 45mm) can dig in while driving and in general physical activity I assume it's the thickness and cornered edges. That combined with the larger shaped head and the padlock that rest's on it, does make it a little more visible than I'd like.

Hygiene wasn't a problem though even though I'm uncut I tended to role my foreskin back as I entered the device which made cleaning much easier although without the ksg it would return to normal after a day or so and need some awkward adjustments.

Anywayyyy I've rambled a little here basically what I'm after is a device that is discrete and manageable for a fairly active lifestyle but also can be worn a few weeks at a time without issue.

so far the dickcage seems like a great design and comfortable but the silicon material put me off for hygiene reasons so advice for that would be great and finally I have found a steel design I love but I'm pretty sure it'd be too long so any similar suggestions would be great.

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/master-series-extreme-steel-chastity-cage-92632.html

My keyholder has left the choice entirely up to me she just want's me to be able to wear it for around a week or 2 at a time minimum and it to be relatively secure (we know nothing's perfect without a piercing).

2. lockedinminnesota

Real Estate
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    I wore the CB6000s for 3 years (24/7) and then switched to the MM Jailbird because of hygiene and breakage issues. The Jailbird has eliminated the hygiene and digging in issues, I had. The only issue was getting the gap right on the new Jailbird. It fits very different because of the smaller diameter of the metal ring (I needed a much smaller gap). I also had trouble will my balls deflating when I scrunched them into the solid ring. As a result I need to wear the ring for a few hours (allowing my balls to reinflate), before I attach the cage. I ordered mine with the security lock rather than the paddle lock. It is much less noticeable without the paddle lock.

I highly recommend the Jailbird! It is very comfortable! I do find the CB6000s more erotic to wear, and harder to forget you are wearing it.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I like my Holy Trainer 2. Very comfortable for all activities.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice