My wife came up with a game.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by thaioneon, Apr 24, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    So it's been a while since I've been locked up. So almost a month ago my wife came up with a marble game to determine a lock up period for me. It started with 10 marbles in a bag. Each day I either add if I don't get her to orgasm or take away a marble if I get her to orgasm. Seems simple enough. I thought when we started. Well now I'm going on a month and I got something like 20+ marbles in the bag now..... I honestly didn't think about the different factors in which could happen. Like: our child waking up in the midst of our adult time, or the fact that my job requires me to work various hours mostly daytime but sometimes I have to work at night (overnights), she's too exhausted from working 50+ hours a week and taking care of a seven month old. All are factors in which those marbles add up. She also says that she's not going to show any mercy. Yes she holds the keys but since my oral skills are so wonderfully amazing that she doesn't feel the need for me to use my cock for anything that has to do with me feeling any pleasure. As far as this first month has almost come to an end. I can only see how long I will be kept in waiting or what she's got in store for me.

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Ive seen the same idea with the marbles but with Kidney beans and a cashew nut some where online.

3. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    Sounds pretty interesting. Kinda like a different game we came up with a while ago. But didn't really worked because of our different work schedules. Looks like I'm adding another marble tonight.... She's already in bed

4. Darling

Darling Member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Question - if you give her 2 in the same day, do you extract 2 marbles?

5. thaioneon

thaioneon Member

Local Time:
    The more orgasms I give her in a day the more marbles are taken out. But the only thing is that if I go down on her she is way too sensitive to go for a second try. So I have to be creative on how I get her to orgasm.

Been a Month and a week tomorrow. I go into my busy season at work soon too... I don't know when I'm going to get out now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice