full metal belt for £100

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Lucy, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Hi all,
    No its not a typo .. I paid £100 including shipping for a full metal belt. Well actually about $150 dollars.

The belt is a ddmachinery belt, and before you all start shouting there a piece of crap at me, I read the reviews on here and decided that as we are not sure about full belts at present that £100 was an affordable gamble. Mistress Deborah had already indicated that it might be just for weekend wear.. But more about that later.

I took measurements and the belt arrived and to be honest I was very surprised how well made it is. The only issue I had was my waist measurement was on a fat day I guess so I decided to make some new holes on the waist band and then to make it smaller.

Well the end result is the first belt I have ever worn where I know I can't escape and fell very frustrated. It arrived Wednesday and I spent wednesday, thursday and Friday night into Saturday lunch in it. Mistress is loving it and now it is adjusted to fit is telling me I could be in for a while now. Its Sunday and i will be in all day now and i think off to work tomorrow in it depending how I get on and what Mistress decides. I think she will let me out for a shower but that's it.

Bodily functions work as normal, although I will have to get some liners for my pants if I'm going to be in it as even after wiping the odd drip leaks out.

I will put some images up of me in the belt, but here is a link to it.

http://chastitybeltsusa.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=32

Mine came from eBay. So goodbye baby for now. Slave is back.
    Regards
    slave phil
    @Mistress Deborah devoted slave. Thank you Mistress xxxx

2. richlockedup

richlockedup Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    I'm interested on how comfortable it is and how easy/difficult it is to escape.
    Thanks,
    Rich

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    As you say, for £100 it is well worth the try and I will be interested to see your pics and to hear more about how comfortable it is to wear for longer periods

4. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @richlockedup
    @charles

Here are some images of the belt :)

20131121_225224.jpg

This is the belt showing the fitted extra security strap, you can't wear it like this all the time as you can't use the toilet like this. @Mistress Deborah liked it with this, as I had to ask and please Mistress to get the key to use the toilet!

20131121_225621.jpg

The back strap and chains - the chains work really well and are quite comfortable really. I am very surprised. You only notice them when you sit on something hard!!!

20131124_115210.jpg

This is a close up of the belt after I made some extra holes. I moved the retaining strap pole and used this to hold the waist over. So now there are two locks to the front!!!

Initial thoughts on this belt!

1) You can sleep in the belt - although the crotch shield is quite wide - you can sleep!

2) Daytime wear - wore it all day on Sunday (until Mistress had her wicked way with me!!) - and its frustrating as hell, I am sure I had a partial erection but you cannot get to it - or touch it!

3) Security - there is no way to get at anything - once it's locked on - its gone - Until its unlocked! No fiddling, or anything!!!!

4) Worn all day today from 7am and still on now 14 hours later. Comfort my balls and testicles have been fine - the crotch shield is wide -you have to keep your legs apart - but that might appeal to some of you. I have driven my car, worked at my desk and drove a forklift with it today - So far!!!!

5) Toileting - it drains quite well - some drips get stuck in the tube - so I would recommend a liner underneath to catch the odd drip or two. Hygiene is something I am not sure about as yet, cleaning the tube is easier when its off - but you could probably do it in the bath! The tube inside is hard at the top and then a soft plastic pvc sleeve., very comfortable!

6) Long term use - I think you could - I could I think - Mistress will let me remove for a shower -and I will spray the tube to keep it clean. Some people on the Mansion have said it will rust or fall apart - we didn't buy it for long term use - although I am still in longer than we first discussed! - but that's Mistress :)

7) Mistress loves the look of it - all that metal seem to get her all excited :)

8) Its cheap!

Ask any questions you have!
    Regards
    slave phil

dsinbraces likes this.
  5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    good luck with it philfred ! hopefully they may have rectified some of the many faults that this belt came with when i purchased one originally ,it will be interesting to hear back from you after it has been in use more. I do notice a couple of changes have taken place since i had mine. You at least can get the feel of total enclosure with it.

6. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Phil...your pictures are really going to cause me problems,as I now have another person in charge! Mistress Suzan plans on talking Mistress Deborah about this device, and also plans on sharing some news from last weekend's trip

Lucy likes this.
  7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    UPDATES

Well the belt has been ong everyday this week so far. Today is Wednesday.
    I was let out Sunday and Monday Night because Mistress wanted to play with her cock and was granted two wonderful orgasms which Mistress took in her mouth :)

The belt works well during the day. No issues in bending moving sitting or walking. As I said before you can feel the chains Sometimes but that is a nice reminder of your predicament. :eek:

Last night I came home late very busy at work and at bed time Mistress told me the belt was staying on all night. :eek: Well I had a dreadful night sleep and found that as I am a side sleeper the shield digs in my legs too much causing considerable discomfort. If you sleep on your back with your legs spread it is fine but that is not my usual position so last night I had to wake Mistress :oops: and ask her to allow me to remove the belt so i could get some sleep . I think I will be introuble :spank: belt is back on now. And big thank you to @Mistress Deborah for letting me take it off and my wonderful orgasms . I do have the best Mistress ever xxxx

Long day at work ahead.
    Regards
    slave phil

8. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    I also sleep on my side and feel for you. I have been following this with interest as I was considering buying one for myself but now I am not so sure. As always thanks for your honest and regular updates which help the rest of us to make valid judgements

9. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @charles - Too be honest for £100 including shipping - I dont think you can go wrong!
    Most full belts are 6-7 times this - and the build etc I think is very good.
    Even allowing for taking it off last night I had been in it from 7am - 2am continuously with no issues :)
    It depends if you are a self locker - or have a Mistress ?
    I think the only issue is hygiene - as if you are not taking it off to clean I wonder how you would clean the tube properly - although a nice bath would do it I imagine! I have not taken a bath or shower with it as there were some reports on here of it rusting, and as Mistress Deborah will usually let me take it off for a shower or bath it seems mad to take the gamble.

The guy/person (dollie) who makes these responds well on ebay and also assured me that he/she believed the issues were with older belts and did not happen now.

Your choice! But I am still very pleased and so is Mistress Deborah.
    A full belt is a whole different level of control - and not being able to see it at all reminds you where it is.

I will update this thread as the week progresses....

Regards
    slave phil

dsinbraces likes this.
  10. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks, as always, phil for the great info and honest apparaisal after wearing for awhile. While I believe the harness you reccommended to Mistress is on order, the "newest" person in the equation has mentioned going to a metal belt for me as we will not be together 24/7. For the price, this seems to be a option. Best wishes to Mistress D!

11. NailedinCage

NailedinCage New member

Local Time:
    Hi Phil,

In your opinion do you think it would be possible to escape from the belt or tamper with yourself without the rear strap on. In other words if it was just the chains holding you, do you think the security is still good?

Thanks
    NailedinCage

12. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @NailedinCage no even without that back strap there is no way to get access. It depends how tight you do the waist band ultimately but even worth it a little loser you are really stuck!

My Mistress loves it!

13. NailedinCage

NailedinCage New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. Seems to be worth a try at that price. My mistress has her eye on the next model with the integrated lock. I've never had a full belt, but mistress wants to ensure I can't get access whatsoever and this could be an affordable option.
    Thanks again

14. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Be sure to measure accurately. They have a video showing you where to measure . I adjusted mine with more holes.don't think that would work with an integrated lock.

It was easy to add new holes. 10mm drill bit and a eyelet kit and that was it.

Good luck
    slave phil

15. nap60647

nap60647 Member

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Does anyone know the difference between the Keeper and the Avenger? (Both have integrated locks but one is $20 more.)

Phil, would it be possible to post a video of you wearing the belt getting dressed and sitting / standing? I'd like to see its visibility under clothes and it would be super helpful. :)

16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I think the difference Is that the more expensive one has the steel coated with plastic.

Update

I'm currently out of the belt. I had a small cut my waist after a rather strenuous day of twisting bending carrying and the following morningthewas a small cut to my waist. My probably as I had it on too tight.
    Since then I had an unexpected ruined orgasm Mistress was talking about baby play. I was very surprised and so wasMistress and since there has been another orgasm . So only Mistress knows what happens next.
    Regards
    slave phil

Victor38 likes this.
  17. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Uh oh Phil! Your gonna get it now!

18. JLA

JLA Member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    I imported one, but customs took so long to release it that I left on a 3-month-long business trip before it arrived. Mistress has it now. Locked in a plastic Lovejail (very nice, by the way), I had the chance to order my Latowski, so I still don´t know if I will ever come to the Keeper. Maybe it will be worn on gym days...

19. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Update

The belt is back on today Omg only been on 30 minutes I think today at work will be very intense. Thank you Mistress Deborah xxx

20. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Update (some may be repeated - sorry!)

I thought I would add something here today.

In total I think I have spent about 10 days in this belt. Not continuous but at different times.

I feel the belt is well made.
    It is certainly the most frustrating thing I have ever worn. The shield hides everything, if you get an itch there is no way you can scratch it or get anywhere near it.

Comfort wise for your c*ck and b*lls it cant be beat. No pain, just frustration.

Visiting the toilet is easy due to the chains, you can get some wee left in tube but if use a tena or a sanitary towel it will catch the drips. [More about this in a bit].

Why I stopped wearing it?

Reasons...

1) I found the shield between your legs slightly too wide. I had to sit open legged the whole time. Placing my legs together the sides dug in and became quite painful.

2) I couldnt sleep in it for the same reasons.

3) I think my measurements may have been wrong so I compensated by making holes to make it smaller. Which was a good idea but in turn I feel it pulled the chains in too tight.

Would I go back to it?

Yes, if I could squeeze the shield in and change the chains for a strap between the cheeks. I think this would be possible. And of course if Mistress says its going on it goes on...

Would I recommend it - Yes for £100 Pounds (now less) or $150 dollars I think its worth it. It is made in America (apparently) and is well made. And the seller seems helpful.

He has a very interesting new idea which is basically a belt a fixed to lot more belts to made a full metal body harness! Eeek!

Final thoughts

I didn't try the belt in the bath or shower, I had been by previous people that they had rust issues, but I saw none. I did find that the tube needed a good rinse or it will smell. I think this is due to the residue leaking out. I washed mine daily as I was allowed to take it off. If you are in continuous then maybe a bath would sort it.

If anyone else has bought one recently I would like your feed back. I think @dsinbraces you may have one?

Me I have another device on way, non belt. So we will see what happens!

Regards
    Lucy x

21. dsinbraces

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    Hi Lucy...
    Yes dickie has the same belt....with the chains and the extra strap. Chins bothered him whn sitting somewhat which I thought was good reminder of his status. I eventually has chains covered with plastic tubing to eliminate that problem. As he is small up front, the shield causes some discomfort, but not enough to stop wearing the belt. I don't use 24/7 chastity as much as when we started, but i love the look of the belt so much better than the ball trap devices. Depending on what we are doing, and where we are going, on weekends I may use the Bon4 just to have him locked, but most chastity is during the week when he is not under supervision, to prevent masturbation.
    Hope all is well with you and Mistress Deborah, Lucy!
    Mistress Suzan xoxo

22. lucylucy37

lucylucy37 New member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    are u still selling?

23. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
  24. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Update

Guess what? I'm back in this belt. Mistress told me she felt that it was time to be locked again - so that's what happened. I was locked yesterday morning and allowed to remove it for a GP appointment, I was reminded how frustrating it was very quickly and also how uncomfortable it can be between your legs. I was allowed to remove it last night.

The big news is that this morning I put a load of pressure on the front shield and I have managed to squash it quite a bit , the difference is quite amazing. It is not digging in my legs at all. I can feel the belt around my waist (so it may mark), but no pain between my legs, you can feel it while sitting but it's not really bad. Just a reminder it is there. The shield also works very well for the piercing I had done back in june it just pops in the tube. I am having this enlarged soon - so not sure how that will work (yet!)...

I am not sure if sleeping will be possible, I was let out last night for sleep - but I am making no guesses as if I do get let out it could because Mistress wants me in a nappy for the night - I really don't know :)

I will update more later.

Lucy x

dsinbraces likes this.
  25. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @dsinbraces Do you still have the belt? I would be interested in seeing the reverse.

UPDATE

I have had some issues with this belt.

The rubber liners are coming off, I had to superglue them back on.
    And also more importantly some discomfort now from the tube, which I think is due to the piercing.
    I would also more importantly like to state - that I don't believe this belt is secure! - I found while using the toilet today that the belt becomes very loose due to the missing back strap and I am sure someone could easily manoeuvre themselves out of the belt - something that I have not tried and have no intention of doing.

I am going to look to see if there is any way to make a permanent back strap like a thong wire to fix this and hold it all more secure...

Regards
    Lucy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice