Bucket List

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by MistressBitch, Apr 19, 2014.

1. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Hi all

Here is another thought to ponder, I wonder how many of you have a 'bucket list', ie a list (albeit maybe a hypothetical one) as to things you feel you should do/try before you die.

I'm sure, you all, like me and my sub, have all had slightly different life experiences, and indeed we each find our own things a turn on, etc, some things we might be a bit apprehensive to try. In my case, I haven't received oral for over 10 years (this is partly down to me and partly down to him and I don't want any disparaging comments with regard to this, its been put in, purely for an examples' sake - he wants me to force him to do this, but I need to work up to that) but also, I have discovered that my sub has never given anal. Now this, I have received it, albeit many many years ago, I think/feel, that at some point my sub should at least try, to see what its like to be on the giving end of anal. Its not something that I would force him to do, (I would never force him to do anything that he didn't want to do - sex in my book, is about pushing the boundaries not forcing someone to do something that they definitely do not want to do), so, on my bucket list is forcing him to give me oral, and on my 'his' bucket list is getting him to give me anal. Now with all my chaste friend on here, I can't imagine that there is nothing that you would like to try, but are reluctant to either mention, or try, and I'm curious as to what yours all are. Im also wondering if you guys and gals can give me ideas of other things, I haven't even THOUGHT to try, so put your thinking caps on. and dont be shy, on this site of all pages, you can be completely honest without fear of comeback!

2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I have read this on C.H. some years ago.
    First he was blindfolded and he was told to give a blow job to this man and then he was told to listen to this man and his wife having sex and he was still blindfolded, after there were finished the only thing he was told was that the man was a person he knew but he was never told who the man was.(could you imagine what he was thinking)..

dsinbraces likes this.
  3. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Now that would be a wild experience.. Would always be on your mind of who it was..

Wendygirl likes this.
  4. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    wierdly, Ive already got someone who keeps begging me to force him to give my sub a blowjob! arent men odd!!! lmao

5. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Well, - oh so well aware that @DREWife is bound to read this I would say :
    In non-priority order:

IN TERMS OF GENERAL LIFESTYLE issues

1 . having to wear my device in public - on a nudist beach or so...
    2. More of the same - to have abandoned all secrecy regarding this lifestyle , in "our social network"
    3. To write a book about this lifestyle that can help making it more mainstream, - and accepted as a tool, a therapy for troubled or dried out relationships...
    4. A discrete yet permanent and creative branding of me, to show her power over me..

In the SEX DEPARTMENT I would say - blushing, and knowing that there is a blurred line between wishes and fantasies:

1. Being waked up from sleep With her in Queening position... -blocking air..
    2. Being ordered to serve her, while others are present...
    3. Serve more Women at the same time - in chastity - on her command ....(I'm blushing)
    4. Being ordered to wear a plug 24/7 on her request form time to time. (More blushing:) )
    5. experience total denial of any kind of release for at least a full year - to completely embrace the All About Her mindset.
    6. Having her to send me over and do housework and others services to her best friend Anne ( Not really blushing on this one) I have already been down this path once, and would not mind more, - and not just sexual services..

Thats about it for now...

Well, back to bed. She will read in the morning, - but there Should not be any big surprises in here. She is well aware of my wishes by now - I Think.... :):)

Vtpb likes this.
  6. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    ... continued .

I would like to add that so many more things could have been on that list 12 months ago, - but they have all been fulfilled since, -thanks to my wife's openminded approach and love... We have travelled far - together - already:)

Sincerly

Lady De and Wendygirl like this.
  7. Lenny

Lenny Your pleasure is my #1 priority

Technology Consultant
    New York City
    Local Time:
    I feel really old now. I have completed every item on my bucket and list for my work, sexual, hobby and personal life. I am a classic hedonist. Seen too many people either die or get medical problems that prevent them from doing the things they put off doing until later. My later is today. :)

spider202 and Giles_English like this.
  8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Ohh now lets think.
    Any body who needs forcing to give your boy a bj is wierd I thought there was a somewhat disorderly queue for that fun!!

Things for you to do both of you go out all dressed up to a nice fetish club as sisters .

Definitely from some other posts, partners of the same sex for both of you either separately or the same time same room.
    Though I can appreciate the feeling of jealousy may be the overriding factor as you are so wonderfully close.

Discreet but cute matching tattoos just below bikini line all flowers and hearts and words.

Xx Wendy

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i got the same bikini as my Mistress. We aint got the same shoes and clothes tho. She got a little tattoo on Her and I wud love one in the same place.

10. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I had the incredible pleasure of fucking a friends sissy who was strapped to a spanking bench while others watched. I'd love to be strapped like that and be fucked like she was. And if I could be forced to suck cock while being fucked that would be even hotter and more humiliating.

Another thing that I think I want is to be owned and kept in chastity 24/7/365 (except for cleaning and being used of course). It's been a long time since I've had someone who has held my keys. But what I'd like is to be denied orgasm indefinitely instead only being milked.

Vtpb likes this.
  11. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Mistress has been fisting me for several years. In the future as I am getting more & more stretched, I want (and mistress has told me) that she is going to have her foot inside me. Mistress has also told me that she is going to host a fisting workshop in the fall with me as her bottom. I am hoping it will turn into a fisting gangbang, although I have yet to share this thought with Mistress. The other bucket list item for me would be forced bi while Mistress fists me, but I suspect the reality of this might be much less hot than my perception because I am not attracted to men.......

12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Urcather I"m not really attracted to men, but sucking cock can be very enjoyable especially if you're into the humiliation aspect, or if you're very oral. Likewise taking a cock up the ass can be really humiliating and/or feel amazing if you like things up your ass. Of course everyone is different.

13. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Bucket list?

Likely to happen:
    I want to be pegged to orgasm.
    I want to be whipped until I weep.
    I want to wear my chastity device for a month solid. (The only reasons this hasn't happened are all practical to do with other activities etc.)

Less likely but still possible:
    I want to spend 24 hours locked in a cell or real stone dungeon.
    I want to enjoy a couples weekend with another FLRish couple. Not to "play" together, just to not have to hide the dynamic.

Very unlikely:
    I want to have a piercing and be "permanently" chaste.

BlueEyes likes this.
  14. kellyanne lynn

pleassure slave
    canada
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    I still want to go to germany and be in one of those German goo girl vidios he he xo

15. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Omg just wait till the safe sex police find out what that is all about.

However if you want to stop by my place on your way to Germany feel free !
    Shame so many of the tumbler blogs have been hijacked .

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice