Devices that require piercings...

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sub_Cagelock_Capon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Sub_Cagelock_Capon

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Hello All,
    I wanted to know from guys who use devices that require piercings how they feel/workout. Are they comfortable,painful, easy/hard to put on/take off? I am pierced myself (PA) but worry about how they really work for folks in regards to everyday wear/use. Most photos show the device without someone really wearing them. Also wondering if you can still wear a PA with certain devices and not be attached, for example a MM Jailbird with room for the piercing to be exposed and not attached to the device. One problem I have in selecting a device is getting all the features needed from one place lol. As much as Lori tubes look cool, that odd belt buckle type piercing scares me. Anyway, any input appreciated. I have been kind of a lurker on the boards because I cannot find a device that meets my needs.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have had a PA since Oct 13, im up to a 6 gauge ring. To be honest I've had a hard time finding a device that will work with a piercing. But im a grower, so when it shrinks, it hurts like hell pulling on anything. I tried the PA 5000, just hurt like crazy. I think the best solution, at least for me, would be the steelworx steelheart with the pa fixing. That allows the ring to slide back and forth with no stress on your PA. My two cents.

3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    I totally agree with @ineverknew !
    It is the right device for growers, - because of the clever way the ring can slide up or down , still preventing any pull-out at all. And pick the integrated lock , once you are at it. It is a perfect unity. See photos at my profile page..
    It was my 5.th device, but also the last one. It is like coming home!
    I love it, - no pinching , no pulling -no problems , Peeing is easy, without making a splash etc. etc...

Lady De and guest 2942 like this.
  4. Jay2112

Jay2112 New member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Is grower defined as someone really small when not erect, but who fills out well when hard?

5. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Yes. I personally prefer growers as I can have more fun with them.
    Rita

6. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    I use a Lori's #5. 24/7/364. I think the important thing is the gauge. I am 0 gauge and have no discomfort at all, yet when I was at 6 and 4 gauge the PA5000 did hurt.

7. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    I have a "frenum" piercing and cannot in all honesty recommend this piercing.
    It takes a long time to heal (6-8) weeks and even more when stretched.

Ive tried several Lori devices (which are secure) but all have caused me some problems with the frenum.
    Over the years others have reported less problems with a PA piercing.

Now have a titanium Princes Collar which is very light weigh and causes no pressure on the frenum.
    Good luck with your choice

8. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Frenum piercings migrates way to easy. Believe it or not. The PA piercing heels much faster and does not migrate, - if the exit hole is well apart from the tip...
    But In general - A device that inflicts pulling on the Piercing is no good device in my mind. I can again strongly recommend the PA-fixing from Steelworxx, cause its is so clever engineered. The fixing will adjust to the state of your arousal, -and never put pressure on the piercing, PA or frenum. And gauge is not important. No need to have a huge Gauge hole in your cock - Ups!. - sorry - Her cock!

Lady De likes this.
  9. jandescdlocked

jandescdlocked Junior Member

Househusband
    Illinois,USA
    Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Have you tried the PA-5000. Its cheap and works well

10. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    Blue eyes, I have to disagree with your comment .....And gauge is not important.
    If you were an engineer you would understand about the area of a circle, and when this is increased, it can stop the migration of the jewelery due to the increased area.
    I do agree that a PA is a better stronger means of attaching a chastity device.

11. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Barney , I think Blue eyes was referring to the gauge of jewelry not being important when using the PA fixing on the steelworx steelheart. You can have any size ring and the PA fixing still works.

BlueEyes likes this.
  12. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I misunderstood.

13. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Hi all!

I've been watching this thread with interest!

I have to add I once had a conversation with Ms. Lori regarding my pa.... I told her I was thinking of going to 0 gauge (from current 2ga) and she said to me... Why? Her response was that the bigger gauge just makes the skin thinner and that a smaller gauge is fine for security as long as it is full healed.....

Now.... I have yet to experience a Lori device so can't directly comment on the topic of the thread.... But I would agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY with Ms. Lori in that a piercing MUST be fully headed in order for it to work.... I have had my pa for probably 15 years now and I never ever experience any discomfort from it... Either during sex or from my captive bead ring....

On the other hand my reverse pa is still very sensitive in certain situations 16 weeks after being done.... So that is still healing...

I would also guess that ringless devices like the pa5000 and others must be fitted VERY carefully so that the weight of the device is not fully borne by the piercing.... I understand they need to be fitted so that the device should fit the shaft very closely so some of the weight is distributed along the penis..... And even behind the corona of the glans itself...

I have read that longer is better for these devices from that point-of-view..... Again... This is what I have read, not experienced....

Generic items like the pa5000 do not take this into account, so I would suppose discomfort is a real possibility if the piercing bears all the weight....

I, personally, would LOVE a Lori's 8c as that is a ringed device, so the weight of it will be balanced and not borne on my piercing...

I'll keep you all posted on that one!!!;)

With the absolute kindest regards

J.

14. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    My best advice: Avoid any device that put pressure on the pierced skin... Unless of course you like the piercing to hurt, tear, migrate, or have a gauge as big as your cock. .. Lol....
    SteelWorxx PA-fixing does the job, but there must be others...

15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    i agree with @BlueEyes whole heartedly ;). As far as the gauge of the PA for security purposes, its probably true to some point that the gauge size does not matter though my experience is that the bigger gauge doesn't hurt as much in general. I would say 2 - 6 guage is a good range for comfort, anything more or less might cause discomfort especially on the smaller side. Smaller sizes can cause the cheese cutter effect, OUCH!

16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Came across this today http://steelworxx.de/Securo-Cage-2-125p.html

It looks like I will be get a PA.
    I am uncircumsized at present as well, so thinking that might need to happen as well?

Does anybody know of a device that can be worn with a PA fixing and non circumsized and no testicle ring?

I want something that works and can then stay on for long (very long) periods of time?

Thanks
    Lucy x

17. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lucy Darling

To get circumsised as an elective cosmetic is going to cost a good few quid and I would think be sore for weeks.

PAs

The piercing is nothing and you can have one with a foreskin i have had one for nearly 20 years the pa that is foreskin a little longer..

Yes the initial healing 24 hrs definitely48 no problems ie when your pee stops stinging.

So you get 2.4 mm couple weeks later go to 3.2 few weeks later 4mm .
    Put some weight on that it will migrate out in weeks .
    I went to 6 and 7 mm rings but the weight of the ring alone was enough even at 18 months to make it move.

So its not a quick or permanent fix and for some of the pa secured devices I bet they are very sore all the time.

Deep ampalang piercing is very tough and stable not quite so much fun when you get stabed right through the head of your willy but I dare say Mistress Deborah may well be amused at your discomfort .

Xx Wendy

18. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Wendygirl Thanks Wendy.

The main thing I am trying to achieve is a device with no ball ring. All the options I look at need the foreskin removing. Or its a full belt, but I really want something discreet and practical that can be worn for a long time. Mistress Deborah wants it locked up and that could be permanently. No orgasm now for 4 weeks and the only time I was allowed penetrative sex it was with numbing cream and condoms.
    Thanks
    Lucy x

19. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    I'd ask lori if any of her devices work with one though from what I've read they don't. I'd also e-mail the other various PA chastity device makers. I'd still suggest removing the foreskin and getting a 2gauge PA. That seems to be the most common and simple route people take for permanent chastity. The lori #5 seems to be the one the at many choose as well.

20. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
  21. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Love the get rid of the foreskin line !

A quick trawl I find for an elective circumcision can be from £1000 - £3000 done in a proper hospital under a general anaesthetic and an overnight or two.
    To one done in a doctors office but with tbe offer of a local anaesthetic for £500 and they will show you how to take your own stiches out to save YOU time going back lets not worry about any follow up ffs .

You can also find out what happens if it goes wrong and basically forget about a sex life afterwards .

Nothing to worry about that then.

Xx Wendy

22. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Hi there!

I'm wondering why a ringless device won't work with a foreskin.....?

My foreskin slides around my PA pretty easily and doesn't seem to mind so much!

Is it because the ringless devices need to be tight(er)....? Therefore putting pressure on the foreskin leading to edema....?

I'm curious to hear the answers.... Particularly if Ms. Lori has a response!!!!

With the absolute kindest rergards.

J.

23. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Mistress Lori responded and suggested a #9 and other helpful advice but after telling me to avoid ball trap this one appears to be a ball trap device :eek:

So I have emailed her back and asked again.

@Wendygirl yes £500 at a clinic was the price I found.

Thanks
    Lucy x

24. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lucy hunny

Do the maths £500 for the clinic £500 or more with Miss Lori = one proper posh full belt or round to your mate stroppy weekend of cutting bit welding and down the pub with £750 .

With a full belt you can have a nice big stainless butt plug that you cant loose , hours of pleasure and discomfort . Got to be good xx
    Xx Wendy

25. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I had a reply from Mistress Lori but $530 dollars I feel is a lot of cash. I have also been emailing steel worx and he does a device called the jacket that he tells me can be used while you still have a foreskin and attached to a pa fixing. And then there is also buddylock? ?

So maybe some idea that will save my foreskin.
    Regards
    Lucy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice