My Pink CB6000s

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Valerie, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Valerie

Valerie Member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    OK, wow was this a long trip! I wanted to give you guys an update and to show off my new CB6000s :)! So I read the thread about dying these devices. Turns out, you can no longer do this with the current RIT dye that's on the shelves. You HAVE to buy the RIT Pro colors, as that formula hasn't changed. There was another dyeing agent called something like "idye poly" but they didn't have the color I was looking for.

Anyway, I tried and tried to get these results. So this is how it worked for me...

2 cups of water
    3/4th cup of 100% acetone (Nail polish remover won't work)
    1 tablespoon of fushia RIT dye (pro)

Pour the acetone and dye into a bowl, then take two cups of water into the microwave for 4 minutes (until it boils, basically) TAKE SUPER EXTRA MAJOR SPECIAL CAUTION taking it out. It WILL scold if handled improperly. Slowly pour the hot water into a bowl, and mix with a spoon. Then dump the device into the bowl. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes.

And here it is! If there is enough interest, I may consider dying more for people. Also, you may see in the pictures that the smallest ring is darker then the rest... that's because it was my "testing ring" so it went through the bath twice. Enjoy guys!

Attached Files:

Rachael_ and Epiladdy like this.
  2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Valerie likes this.
  3. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    Looks great!

4. Valerie

Valerie Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! I guess colored chastity devices aren't in demand really. I've also posted this on get life and the response was mediocre at best.

5. Deni

Deni Member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    It looks lovely - I will have to try this with mine if Mistress agrees :p

6. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    Shoot me a friend request over there.

7. ZalanDarkbane

ZalanDarkbane New member

Local Time:
    Slight word of warning, make sure to limit the device's immersion in the bath of dye as much as possible with acetone. I've used acetone on other plastic items and it can really damage them badly, turning a finely detailed model into goop in an hour or so. If you need to dye multiple times, give the plastic time to rest and diffuse the acetone maybe and let the plastic harden back up.

Another thing that might work if you are looking for opaqueness is Krylon Fusion paints. They are spray paints that bond with the plastic, and can do more artistic things. I probably wouldn't spray the inside of the device with the spray paint and mask off any parts that touch the skin just to be on the safe side. In other hobbies, I've painted clear rubbermaid devices with camouflage patterns for geocaching and the paint stuck to them perfectly, despite being a smooth non porous surface.

8. sissycumslave

sissycumslave New member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I would love to do this, but im afraid that I might damage my cb600s. Did you have any problems with the acetone making the cage weak or the dye transfer to clothes or skin

9. sissycumslave

sissycumslave New member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Opps double post

10. kellyanne lynn

pleassure slave
    canada
    Local Time:
    Wow that looks so pritty , i really wish this company would start to produce there pcs in more colors and maybe evan do some metal versions,,,Be carefull with the acetone as it will degrade plastic and make it brittle xo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice