slave_aiden
Local Time:
7:46 PM

Followers 2

slave_aiden

Junior Member, Male

1. slave_aiden
      slave_aiden
      Through the first seven days in 24/7 lockup in our new bon4. Everything looks/feels good, uh oh!
  • About

Chastity devices:
    CB6000s, Bon4
    Currently in a vanilla relationship.

Former relationship:

We started chastity and orgasm control on 14 July 2009. On 21 Nov 2009, Mistress decided to keep me locked in chastity at all times she is not using the penis or around for supervision. She does not allow me to masturbate or touch the penis, which she calls hers. She does not allow me to orgasm without explicit permission. She expects to be fully sexually satisfied by my tongue and/or the penis whenever she wants; When the penis is too close to orgasm and she is denying orgasm, she will require me to use a dildo on her to finish the job.<br /><br />I am currently locked in a bon4 at all times, and it only comes off when Mistress wants use of her penis. She might choose to take it out of the device for various reasons, but mainly for penetrative sex followed by orgasm denial, a slow tease session, or overnight to &quot;air out her property&quot; and then locked again after the next morning's shower.<br /><br />I am caged for what seems like much of the year. However, for various reasons she likes to leave me uncaged for the summer time. For 14 July - Dec 2009 I was caged for 47% of the time. For 2010 I was caged for 25% of the year. For 2011 she is striving to have me in the bon4 for 60% of the year [Well on her way, as I currently sit at 81% of 2011].<br /><br />She tells me I have been very lucky with orgasms, and I agree. We started chastity and orgasm control in 2009; I had 77 orgasms between 14 Jul 2009 and 31 Dec 2009. In 2010 I had 74 (about half as many as 2009). For 2011 her goal is to allow only 50. Easy for some, but will be more difficult for us, especially me as I am horny a lot. <br /><br />To help meet her 2011 goals, she will be enforcing total lock down, with no exceptions during her period week.<br /><br />Since we started in July 2009, I have been maintaining a spreadsheet she calls the &quot;Weekly Task Checklist.&quot; It contains a week-by-week (Tue -&gt; Tue) of my life as her sex slave. She requires dinner at least once a week to be fully prepared (and cleaned up) or purchased by me, two foot massages per week, nightly worship, notes of the day, if I was caged, how many orgasms she had, and how many orgasms I had.<br /><br />The nightly worship is only required on nights we are not together. This involves me putting on my leather collar, getting in a specified corner, on my knees, with my head forward and resting on the floor, my arms down my side. I am to remain still and in this position for ten minutes reflecting on my day, my service to her, my devotion to her, and how my being kept caged and horny is for her benefit. She will often ask me the next day how my worship was, what I thought about, and how horny I am.<br /><br />The nights we are together, I still wear the collar, and I must ask for permission to get into bed. There have been nights she has said no, and told me to sleep on the floor. She hasn't yet made me stay on the floor all night, but has invited me in to bed some time later explaining why I was punished, and informed next time it happened I would be on the floor longer, or banished to the couch for the night.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice