sissy belle
Last Activity:
Sep 27, 2011
Local Time:
12:18 PM

sissy belle

Not me in dress.....yet!

Almost fitted up for a jailbird and Mistress loved the release/punishment cards and a recent post I made. I never thought we'd be coming this far! Jul 22, 2010

sissy belle was last seen:
Sep 27, 2011
    1. sissy belle
      sissy belle
      Almost fitted up for a jailbird and Mistress loved the release/punishment cards and a recent post I made. I never thought we'd be coming this far!
      1. OKListenUp
        OKListenUp
        You fitting yourself?
        Jul 22, 2010
      2. sissy belle
        sissy belle
        Yes and no, I am doing the fitting and she is overseeing the whole process. One of the rings was left out so right now we're in a holding pattern until that ring comes in.
        Jul 22, 2010
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.cuffs-and-collars.com
    Chastity devices:
    None - Looking at MM Jailbird
    Chastity resume:
    N/A
    I am a mid 20's Paramedic who has always enjoyed the crossdressing and by way of CD sissy lifestyle. I've only recently really been given the opportunity to fully explore that side of myself with another person in the form of my loving and understanding wife &amp; mistress. <br />
    <br />
    Please take some time to read through our blog linked in my signature for more information about the two of us.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice