December 3

Red_Flag_Sam

Active member, Male

Does anyone know if it's possible to change your username! Jan 21, 2014

Red_Flag_Sam was last seen:
Mar 30, 2016
    1. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Does anyone know if it's possible to change your username!
      1. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        It can be done - but it is an Admin intervention, not a mod one. Message Administrator and when he shows up then it could be done I am sure.
        Jan 23, 2014
    2. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Normally not going out on a Friday night is seen as being sad. However, I'm really enjoying this Friday in!
    3. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Neglected the Mansion for a while I intend to return regularly and with a vengeance!
    4. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Going to this month's Pedestal, very excited, my first event, very excited! :-D
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        HI RF Sam...have fun, fun, fun...say hello to you Mistress for me!!
        Aug 15, 2012
    5. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Have had to be unlocked after 3 weeks due to a cut oNow shaved so I will notice the difference between cut and trapped hairs.
    6. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Visitng Mistress on Friday. Will only have been 3 weeks 1 day since being locked. Last Chastity stint was nearly 6 months - no hope of release I'd wager!
    7. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      IT takes a REAL man to be locked in chastity... apparently :).
    8. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      "Every man knows he's a sissy compared to Johnny Cash" - Bono. Yep.
    9. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      I don't know what it is, but everyday in everyway I seem to be getting more and more addicted to Fetlife lol
    10. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Temporarily locked by a plastic lock... can't wait for padlock to arrive - more secure! :)
      1. Jens
        Jens
        Could also try welding!
        Aug 17, 2011
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        ... no, eh? lol.
        Aug 17, 2011
    11. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      "I want my son to be a better man than me. I want my daughter to marry a better man than me. But I wanna be a tough act to follow!"
    12. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
    13. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Relationship with girlfriend just ended. I believe the word to describe this is.....Bollocks.
    14. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      1. Mr Gee
        Mr Gee
        Wow, celebrate man! It's kinda like church, veneration & all!
        May 4, 2011
      2. Mistresspider
        Mistresspider
        first? ever? wow... well done
        May 5, 2011
      3. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        I do have quite a long Gene Simmons-esque tongue... that may've helped... also the fact it was the first time she'd ever received oral so....
        May 6, 2011
    15. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
    16. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Girlfriend is coming to visit on Thursday, hopefully I will will get a release then! After pleasuring her first, obviously.
      1. dilliom
        dilliom
        Lucky you!
        Apr 11, 2011
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        If I do get a release there'll be a lot of teasing first - she's started lap dancing lessons and says she'll give me a show... whilst I'm still locked.
        Apr 11, 2011
    17. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Just got back from a Stag Weekend. Going to a Strip Club whilst in Chastity is a strange experience.
      1. chaste777
        chaste777
        Fun though! 8-)
        Mar 27, 2011
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Yeah it was actually lol.
        Mar 27, 2011
    18. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      The worst thing about a handjob is that it's really just a masturbation session that's completely out of your hands
      1. Nintle
        Nintle
        The worst thing about a handjob is you don't get to cum, or is that the best thing?
        Mar 15, 2011
      2. nabb3l
        nabb3l
        Mar 15, 2011
    19. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      As another University Essay Deadline comes into view, this can only mean one thing - being Self-Locked till the things are finished!
    20. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Any (Vanilla) ideas for romantic surprises for a girlfriend? Preferably cheapish as well as I'm a student. Any help will be appreciated :-).
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Bottle of Honey poured on all the right spots, then licked off always works.
        Mar 6, 2011
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Never did stop being romantic as far as I know, but looking for something perhaps more memorable :/
        Mar 6, 2011
      3. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        What sort of things does she like?
        Mar 6, 2011
    21. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      surely, 3 days after release, ahving a set of scars that mark where the CD was on my cock and balls is really not a good sign? Sign that the ring I used on the CB 6k was too small maybe?
    22. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      unfortunately my lock up period has been cut short...the ring turned out to be too small for me and harmed my testicles. GF/KH wasn't wanting to lock me for a while anyway so I'm free atm.
    23. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
    24. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      looks like this lockdown period will by my last with my gf/kh for a while. She still wants to carry on being KH in the future, but not for a while. She says I can find another kh for a while though!
    25. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      just had first release and relocking. The annoying thing where I had to put it on myself so She can claim its my own fault lol.
      1. Queen V's sub
        Queen V's sub
        It is normal for me to put it on (kids wouldn't leave us alone if she tried)...However, i love it when Mistress snaps the lock it seems to feel different.
        Jan 31, 2011
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Hmmm, well, that's fair as that's what works for you. For us though, I just know she'd use it as an excuse to keep me locked longer lol.
        Jan 31, 2011
  • About

Birthday:
    December 3
    Chastity devices:
    CB 6000s
    New to Chastity and BDSM. Currently looking for a Mistress to serve and be my KH. I live near a busy train line that connects to London, West Midlands and the North so I am willing to travel around the UK. I like all sorts of aspects of BDSM and am interested in being force femmed and cuckolded. I also am willing to please Mistress the moment she asks. I have a long tongue and I like pleasing Mistress orally. If there's anything else anyone wants to know, please PM me :smile:.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice