Last Activity:
Nov 20, 2022
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
1:45 AM

Mandyman

Long term member, Male

So we are back playing again, i'm locked and my Wife has the keys, i asked her for it to be "all the time" and She said "ok I can do that" Sep 13, 2019

Mandyman was last seen:
Nov 20, 2022
    1. filltee
      filltee
      An interesting avatar you have there. I have been told that I am wondering from where you got it would you please enlighten me.
      Mandyman likes this.
      1. Mandyman
        Mandyman
        Sep 17, 2019
      2. Mandyman
        Mandyman
        Are you interested in Ponyplay too?
        Sep 17, 2019
      3. filltee
        filltee
        I know a lady ..not mine... that likes any and all forms of FD art and I think pictures similar to your avatar my hold some interest for her.

As for myself pony play does not hold any real appeal.
        Sep 17, 2019
        Mandyman likes this.
    2. Mandyman
      Mandyman
      So we are back playing again, i'm locked and my Wife has the keys, i asked her for it to be "all the time" and She said "ok I can do that"
      taped2 and Rectrix like this.
    3. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Welcome back. Chastity seems to be more than just a game to you it’s part of your life.
      Mandyman likes this.
      1. Mandyman
        Mandyman
        It is, i need it I suppose
        Oct 13, 2018
    4. Mandyman
      Mandyman
      After a 2 year break got the Curve out to help me focus on a day of DIY. Left the keys out by mistake, Wife found them after work!
      taped2 likes this.
      1. taped2
        taped2
        "By mistake," he said. Yeah. Sure.
        Sep 13, 2019
        Mandyman likes this.
    5. Mandyman
      Mandyman
      New Curve is fantastic. The 6k was not uncomfortable as such, but moving to the Curve is like luxury.
    6. happilydenied
      happilydenied
      Good luck in the curve, please let me know how it works out. I am also too large for the 6k and considering alternatives, but not ready to order custom size expensive jailbird.
      Mandyman likes this.
    7. Mandyman
      Mandyman
      In the curve first day, much more comfortable than the 6k
    8. Mandyman
      Mandyman
      Curve should arrive tomorrow hoping it will be more comfortable than the 6k...
    9. Mandyman
      Mandyman
      Had one night off and then straight back into lock-down. I love my Wife!
    10. Mandyman
      Mandyman
      2 days in - horny as hell already!
    11. Mandyman
      Mandyman
      Wish i hadn't had that cheeky wank before being locked up this morning, feel like a naughty cheater! Wont get any work done on the house now
  • About

My key is held by:
    my Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Bird Cage (current)
    CB Curve
    CB6000
    Houdini deluxe (from bondara uk)
    Chastity resume:
    10/10/14 1500
    Young married vanilla couple, experimented with chastity as a way to prevent habitual masturbation so that I could get DIY tasks done on my days off, now I really enjoy being locked up. The Wife enjoys the extra attention and ''services'' she gets, not to mention the house being finished.

Update - in 2017 i confessed my submissiveness and desire for FLR and chastity, W/we are finding O/our feet slowly. i am often locked for extended periods and my Wife wears the key openly on an ankle bracelet.

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice