marks journey into chastity with wife keyholding

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mark1981, Mar 21, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. mark1981

mark1981 Goddess Kristy's chaste husband

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    hello all,

I recently came to this site looking for reviews of the cb6000 small. I am familiar with the cb series as we have owned a cb2000 years ago, which I'll cover later. I plan to use this space for an ongoing journal and hopefully receive feedback and support.

So where to start... I'm mark, and my wife is Kristy. We have been married for almost 13 years and been together for 15. Kristy is the best thing to ever happen to me. Lise most other honest couples we have had our fair share of problems, and most have been my fault online. I used to chat with girls, and mess around online. With us its rather different than some couples, Kristy never really got upset that I did those things. It did however really hurt her that I was dishonest about it all. Looking back I was really wrong and I wish I had been honest. Enough on that now, as it has nothing really to do with the present time, just some background.

Fast forward a few years, its now 2003-2004. I'm in the Army and deployed to Iraq. I got the idea of chastity some time before but I never was brave enough to bring it up. It did seem so much easier over the phone and online. I finally did bring the idea up and Kristy purchased and shipped me the cb2000. I'm not sure if she did it for me or She really liked the idea, I'll have to ask her about it. So there I am overseas excited about the chastity belt. My wife and I used to have phone sex and that was a topic of conversation. I did try to wear the cb2000 but never really made it more than a few days tops, due to the burning sensation the base rings caused. I attempted to try every combination I could but to no success.

Once again fast forward to about a year ago. My wife and I were apart due to her job. I had been thinking about the chastity lifestyle once again. I spent some time reading up and doing my homework this go round. I even purchased Be Careful What You Wish For by Sara Jameson. I read it a couple times and presented it to my wife a few days later. Side note.. its a very awkward conversation to have. My wife has always told me even when She is mad at me to just be honest, so I took that leap of faith and presented her with my desire. She was to my shock very interested, or at least She if only because it was what I wanted. We discussed it for a few days, and I started to get cold feet. It never feels the same after you orgasm. I know from experience I think chastity and long term orgasm denial would be an amazing gift to give my wife. To be honest and it pains me to say it I was more in the fantasy part of it all during this time.

So this brings us to the present time. I back in January began thinking it over. I decided I should keep my mouth shut until I knew I could really mean it when and if I asked my Wife one final time. In February I ordered the cb6000s with the ksdg3. -Side note - (the ksdg3 at least for me didn't prevent pullout.) I had read quite a bit about the 6000 and the 6000s and after thinking about which would be better I decided to take the chance and go small. I'm really glad I did. I think its easier to hide under clothing & with my experience snug is more comfortable. I made myself a promise that once I placed the order I couldn't turn back. I wore the belt off and on a few days before showing it to my wife. I thought I would have a good spacer/ring combo so She could take over. I was somewhat disappointed at first when She didn't show grand enthusiasm. In fact She stated she wasn't really interested. At first I was a little upset and hurt. Then I realized something very important. Number one, I had a fantasy of how all of this would play out and it didn't. Number two, how could I really expect her to take it seriously or get excited given how I have been before. Can I really blame Her? No.

Well its March now and here I sit locked and denied for my first time. I've been locked for all of March, but my wife did unlock me and allow me an orgasm Saturday which was wonderful by the way. We went to a couple of sex shops looking for a new toy for her. Its only fair if I am having fun or hehe not having fun She should have twice as much fun. She picked out a medium sized dildo/vib and two corsets. Both corsets she looks amazing in I might add. When we got home Saturday we were like teens with a new toy. I wanted her to let me out so bad but on one hand I must admit I really hoped She would just tease me. We had wonderful sex and she really enjoyed her new toy.

After we had sex She didn't put the cb6000s back on me. This is where I'm hoping for a females advice. After sex I really don't want to even thing of being locked up let alone look at the belt or talk about it. Is this normal, to even feel a bit embarrassed? I ended up putting it back on Sunday afternoon after going hiking and fishing with our friends. What do you all recommend as far as putting it back on after sex, and who should initiate that?

Today is my wife's birthday. She had a spa day today and I was busy till this evening. We did however go to grab dinner together then came home to eat and relax. My wife before we left put on a corset and wore it out. This drove me nuts. She had such a devious smirk :). I thought for sure after dinner we would be in the bedroom and I really wanted to make love to her so bad. Its funny how life never seems to work according to plan isn't it... A friend of ours stopped by with my wife's present and ended up staying till late just talking about this and that. I had this sinking feeling about 45 minutes in this was killing my plans lol. When my wife's friend finally left my wife went to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. I figured my wife was getting tired and since she has to get up very early she needed to get some sleep. I went to hold her for a few minutes which turned into us making love... well sort of... She did tell me to go get her new toy out and use it on Her. I held her, played with her and ate her as she had a beautiful orgasm. She did a few times play with my balls but never did unlock me. She smiled and said not tonight..!! I have never wanted her more. I knew going into today this could go either way and I would probably in my narcissistic manor over analyze either outcome. I didn't really know if I could handle denial. Its hard to describe but I am on cloud 9. Theirs just something about wanting what you cant have. Truth be told I really hope she does make me wait several weeks. We'll see I guess.

Feel free to offer constructive criticism... just bear in mind I cant change the past, we are real people not a pro domme and her boy toy slave.

2. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Well I made it through the night... I was so horny all I wanted to do was get out of this damn cage and play with myself. My wife went to bed before me as She usually does so I surfed the web and thought about everything. I love her so much and am so excited as where this could lead. Today I took my shower and noticed a little bit of a separation in the plastic weld of my cb6000s tube. After looking online at the retailer I bought it from I plan to contact and get it fixed. I also have been looking into a Lori #18 and plan to see what my wife thinks. Does anyone here have experience in a Lori 18a? I am aware of the slow turn around time and have had a few questions answered by Lori which were very fast. Also any advice on sizing? I downloaded Loris size guide but know some of you have had to send it back a few times so whats the best way for me to measure? Also is there any other company that offers a locking pa chastity device with locks similar to Lori? This pad lock on my cb6000s is always hurting me. I have been using my wife's hair band to hold the lock in place. We tried tape but that gets the tube messy with sticky residue. Thanks for any advice.

mark.

3. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Hello A/all,

Just a quick update.. Things are busy around here but I'm still on my journey in chastity. My wife has really gotten into it as well. We have had a few setbacks with the 6000s breaking during a t&d session last week but I'm using the cage of my old cb2000 till our new belt comes. We ordered a Loris Tube 18a. I'll post more later.

4. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    I'm enjoying reading about your journey, and your self analysis of your feelings about chastity. I think we all look forward to hearing more about your journey. It's beautiful how your wife has embraced your chastity, and seems to be enjoying it every bit as much as you. Wishing your two all the best... and please keep us updated.

5. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Just a fast uppdate. I realize i havent posted in a few months, nothing really to post... still awaiting our new device. We expect it in a week or two. At that time i'm thinking about doing a video of opening the package and my Wife locking me up if there is any interest? At that time i'll fill in the details of the past few months and be more active again posting as well as have my Wife post if there is interest in that.

6. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    A vid of the ceremonial opening and locking would be great, I think. Good thinking. I expect you'll be happy to have it down the line, however the whole thing turns out. And glad to hear you're getting some T&D sessions. It does sound like your wife is enjoying herself... and yes, I'm sure we would all like to hear her thoughts about your journey. Congrats on your progress!

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Best wishes. Great your Wife is so keen! Sorry I had somehow missed your earlier posts or I might have replied with some ideas - but I reckon you're well on the way to where you need to be. Only other thing I might suggest is another steel backup (like MatureMetal - with security screw) in case there are problems with the Lori and you can be changed from one to the other

cagedsub79 likes this.
  8. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    hello, and thanks for the idea Joroincharge.. i have high hopes the loris tube will be the final device ever needed, but i will look some just to have a back up plan.

cagedsub79 likes this.
  9. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Strict Sir,

I plan to have a video of us together, her doing the opening and inspection and myself filming. I think i will suggest that I never even be allowed to touch the key or keys depending on how generous Lori is to us. We did purchase the ankh key for my Wife :) We have also discussed having a friend of hers hold the other key so we'll see... i'll type more in a day or two on our discussions about trying cuckolding and more. have a great night A/a'll.

mark.

10. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    For two KHs one way is to put the Lori keys in a lockbox. One KH has the lockbox keys, the other the lockbox itself - so it always needs both KHs to unlock the Lori.

When's it arriving, BTW?

11. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Good touch, mark, never being allowed to even touch the key(s). I would imagine you will be wanting to touch more than that ankh key around your wife's neck as time wears on. The 18a looks very secure and unyielding, I must say. What ID size did you order?

Joro's idea for 2 KH's is good. I'm sure having the friend hold a key will be extra exciting as well as humiliating.

12. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge,

We have been in contact with Lori regulary and expect it with in a week to 10 days... I'm starting to come to terms with my fantasy turning real lol. I love your idea of the lock box so both must be involved for any type of release. Here are the specs we ordered the only change has been the piercing size now will be a 4 gauge.

ORDER DETAILS:
    Item: 18A
    Quantity: 1
    Description: Prince Albert piercing
    Gauge: 6
    Inside Diameter: 1-1/2"
    Overall Length from Base to Tip: 3"
    Testie Ring: 1-7/8"
    Gift Certificate: No
    Price (each): 650.00
    Item Total: 650.00

Item: 23
    Quantity: 1
    Description: Skelton , Heart, Ankh Key w/necklace
    Style: Ankh
    Price (each): 65.00
    Item Total: 65.00

Subtotal: $715.00
    Grand Total: $715.00

13. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Please keep the ideas comming. As soon as i am locked I plan to have my wife start blogging and posting her feelings, pics or teases online. She's not a pro but we have had fun posting vids & pics of her in bondage and play to adult torrent sites.

14. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wanted to give a brief update. Things are going well, we are both very excited and are counting down the days. She has told me a few times She cant wait to go to a club with me locked and have me sit back and watch her have her fun. That drive me crazy and I hope She's serious lol. She also brought up the idea of getting a keyholder tattoo, which I posted in a different thread along with a few pics of her. Enjoy and have a safe week, we'll be checking the mail daily :party-091:

15. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Your wife looks like a sexy woman, mark. She should have no problem getting some attention at a club. And I suspect you'll be paying very close attention to her, only without the touching the other men might be allowed. Good luck and congrats on your progress.

16. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's normal for a male not welcome the idea of being back in chastity after orgasm therefore it needs to be initiated by the female. In fact it's a very important part of the males submission that the female initiate or better still personally replace the restraint as soon as possible after orgasm.
    That's a firmly held belief of mine.

17. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    i agree with miss amanda,i want nothing to do with chasity after orgasim or before most of the time.miss c my wife has me take a shower and get locked up right after i cumm every single time.im out of my cage no more than a hour a week by her will

18. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice I hoped I wasn't alone in feeling that way. My wife has been teasing me about when the Loris tube arrives she will cuff me before sex, I really hope its not just kinky talk. I've also shared some of my fantasy of "cuckolding". I'm not sure I would be ready to actually watch her have sex, but I have told her it would be hot to go to a club and not be allowed to control or direct anything she does with the men there. Hopefully its a good sign that She had brought it up a few times during sex to tease me. I brought it up first several weeks ago maybe a couple of times if that but since its been Her teasing me with it 3 or 4 times. It could just be naughty talk but I guess I'll see soon.

I have also put together a shopping cart online of some very revealing outfits and included a link to a Halloween swingers event that's about 80 miles away. I sent it to Her last night but She has yet to comment on it. I did however see She has read it. I think if it involved a total stranger with Her I would be able to handle it. I just get worried that it may be something she will start to crave full time. While its a hot fantasy I'm just not too sure how day to day life would feel with those added emotions on both our parts.

In a round about way I guess Ive already experienced mild cuckolding. When I was over seas in the Army my Wife was willing to do things on cam for me which included playing with herself for my friends to watch. I would sometimes leave the room and let them chat and direct her or I would move back from the computer so they could see better and chat with Her. It was a very thrilling feeling but I never thought of it as cuckolding till just now. After I returned home She still hung out with my friends when I had them at our house and never did say She felt uncomfortable. To their credit ( my friends ) they never did bring it up or hit on her that I know of. I don't recall feeling the least bit jealous so maybe I could do better than I think. I'd love to see if other couples can relate to this and how ready they would consider me in all of this.

I know I am going on and on tonight. Its been a long day and I cant get these strong feelings of pure excitement and strong regret/fear of actually having my chastity dream truly about to come true.

One last question, how long should the initial lock up be after a comfortable fit is assured? I have found everything from 3 months to a year... but I'm sure most of the more extreme time-frames are from people that have never even had a real life chastity Mistress lock them.

Thanks for the input and recommendations in advance. I'd like to hear from both males that have done a strict initial lock up term and how they felt during it. I'm also curious to hear from the Dommes about why You prefer the initial lock up time You choose. Have You found by trial and error time b works better than time a, & what changes do You see in the male as time goes on? How long does it take for the mind to truly accept chastity and be comfortable with no masturbation and very little penis/vagina intercourse?

19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Cuffing before sex is a very efficient way to ensure that chastity is re established directly after an orgasm.
    There are a myriad of simple cuff solutions for example, one hand or ankle cuffed to the bed, to each other, etc.
    Is she a member here at all? I'm always ready to share ideas with other keyholder if she's interested.

xx

cagedsub79 likes this.
  20. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Mascara^Snake,

I'll email Her the link and see if she will join and blog her feelings, concerns & emotions with all of this. I'm sure at the very least She would listen to what You or others have to say and we'll see what happens from there Mascara^Snake.

mark.

21. kriss

kriss New member

Local Time:
    I sort of feel off about writing in this forum. Now because I am embarassed or anything but just because I hae no idea what to say. When Mark first came to me about chastity I was angry. The way he presented it to me was all wrong. I felt like I had somehow failed to make our sex life enjoyable so he had come to this. After talking more once I calmed I thought it could be a fun thing to do. So as we became more interested in it I looked online at it more and got even more into it. Then he decided to buy me books on the subject-again I though wow I'm doing it all wrong now on that front to and this is what he's done. Men-when you bring this subject up to your wives please think it through so that you do it in an unhurtful way. I was not against chastity at all just the way it was presented to me made me feel like a failure. Now we are past all that and will soon be receiving our chastity device. I find myself excited but also nervous. I wonder what if this really isn't for me? What if I do it wrong? What if...? So I guess I will wait and see what happens next.

Attached Files:

Joroincharge likes this.
  22. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    First off I want to say I live you sexy. !!!!

To the rest of Y/you, this is my wife Kristy. She has agreed to try posting here for me. Please be kind & encourage her. If you're male and like her pics let her know... you may get more or who knows. I've been looking for some hotwife jewelry for her as well. Also if the Dommes here would offer polite help/ideas or suggestions to help her adjust or understand feel free to post here or message her. We just request respect not demands on how she has to do chastity one certain way. We also would like advice on initial lock up times. We've read 1 to 3 months up to 6.

Thanks and enjoy my hotwifes pussy!!

23. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi all Congrats on getting this far with male chastity, I wish that I was as far down that road with my wife as you are with your partner.but we can't have everything we want.
    the only thing I can say is take it slowly and remember we are all only human... Spider

24. kriss

kriss New member

Local Time:
    So here we have been so excited waiting for our new chatity device to arrive and have been told it will be another 2-3 weeks before it comes in. Its frustrating being so excited and then having to taper that off to wait again. I guess this does give us more time to think about where we are going from here in chastity though. Its a very delicate balance to be sure we are pleasing each other and faithful to what we are to each other. Writing on this forum isifficult for me and I have no idea why. Its just this butterfly feeling in my stomach when I do get on here to write. Today I bought new stilletos to surprise Mark in tonight. Until the device gets here may as well have some fun right..

Joroincharge likes this.
  25. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Guess it's just because you're new and only starting for the first time. One you take control you'll be able to find a way to mould the relationship to what you want for yourself.

But I've seen from other posts elsewhere that there's quite a backlog with Lori just now, so hope you don't have to wait too long. Have you got a potentual 2nd KH lined up as per Mark's post earlier?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice