ruined orgasm

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by claire, Mar 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. claire

claire New member

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    Hi i have a question about ruined orgasms i know what a ruined orgasm is but which is the best way to achieve this. As my mistress would like to know thanks

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    The simplest way to do it is for your mistress to stop any stimulation just before you climax, this involves some skill from your mistress being able to read the signals or as I often do, tell my Master that I am about to climax he will carry on with 2 or 3 more strokes and then stop which usually results in a frustrating and unsatisfying ruined orgasm.

Hope that helps

3. claire

claire New member

Local Time:
    Thank you slave Kris we will have ago and keep you posted

4. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    When my girlfriend/Mistress (depending on the mood and role we're in at the time) wants to ruin my orgasms, she squeezes my cock just below the head as tight as she can and doesn't let go until the sperm has stopped pumping. It's really effective and the last time she did it it was so frustrating. She let me try to achieve actual orgasm after that (well, after pleasing her first, obviously) and it took ages so even though I was masturbating furiously it took forever to cum properly. So to ruin an orgasm, this technique is VERY effective.

5. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    My technique:

Usually the only way I attempt this is with a hand job. I've tried blowing him, but I don't get the strict control I need. It has to be timed pretty precisely. Saying that, a ruined cum is not an easy feat to accomplish. You've got to really know the toy you're playing with. Stroke his cock too long and he'll have a full orgasm. Stroke it not long enough and you can't get him to "the point of no return". So, with that said...

The other night, I FINALLY got this down pretty darn perfect. His legs were spread, and he was laying down on his back. I sat in between his legs (Indian style) and started working. Right when he got to that point, I held his cock in my hand and put my thumb over his pee hole, sealing it up. Guess what? He came, but it was very unpleasurable. When I let go of his cock (while pointing it towards his chest (I didn't want it to spray all over me like pressure built up inside a garden hose!), the cum just kind of dribbled out. Hate to say this, but I was PMSL. His face was priceless!!!

It could have ended there, and he would have had a right ruined O, but I grabbed his cock again and started jerking him off. This time he came very very very hard with a full orgasm. It was pretty awesome. Of course, this is my husband and not my pet. Sorry to say, I would have teased my pet way more and wouldn't have let him have that full release.

I've tried other techniques that I've read about or seen, but this is the easiest for me.

I have come (pun intended) to LOVE ruined O's. They are, IMHO, an invaluable part of chastity. It lets them have that little taste of an orgasm, but holds that full mind blowing pleasurable release. With an orgasm like that, most don't loose that lovely submissive buildup that we love so much!

Ruined Orgasms: Two thumbs WAY up! :D

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My favourite way to do this is during intercourse.

Wait for that look on his face, do a few kegel exercises, look him straight in the eye and wait for him to start shouting at me LOL!

Occasionally I do it by accident (honest) by mostly it's on purpose :p

Google videos on ruined orgasms, you're sure to find plenty of help...

Spike6411 likes this.
  7. katynice

katynice New member

Local Time:
    Hi,

.....these techniques are interesting, does anyone know if ruined orgasms can have a negative affect on a mans health..?

8. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    The answer is an big fat NO!

9. katynice

katynice New member

Local Time:

Well that's one persons opinion so far.... I would be curious to know others.

10. Goddess Jen

Local Time:

I'm curious to what health issues you think could be caused by this?

11. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Not sure about health issues, but I'm damn sure it has a negative effect on the man's mood :D

12. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am almost positive that there are no negative health risks to worry about.

If he were allowed to orgasm (ruined or not) and there was blockage that didn't allow the semen to escape, that can cause a little bit of damage but since there are actual fluids being released, the physical side is taken care of......you just don't get the amazing satisfaction of the orgasm.

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It would seem logical to conclude there are no ill-effects with ruined orgasms physically.

The body goes through the motions, it's just the chemical rush that gets "blocked".

14. scottyboy

scottyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    i posted a reply with a method in another thread with the same name in the playroom. If you are interested.

15. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    No is not actually the right answer, there needs to be some qualification. Fundamentally the answer is no, but it depends on the technique used to ruin the orgasm. Simple removal of stimulation at the critical point will produce a ruined O but semen will be on its way out, without the full ejecaulatory experience that continued stimulation would produce. There is no physical harm, the event just doesn't complete. The urethra will be flushed out by semen dripping from the penis over a period of time and a subsequent urination will further flush this out.

Physical blocking of the penis during orgasm has potential, stress potential, to cause damage. There are a number of variables that will change the potental. Firstly there is the hydraulic effect that you cannot compress a liquid, therefore semen being confined and not released means the pressure has to go somewhere. Secondly the pressure is a main result of muscular contractions and the strength of those muscles. This will be hugely varibale from orgasm to orgasm let alone person to person. You sometimes have those mind numbing O's... those are the ones where the muscles are really working hard plus the amout of stiumlation verbal, physical, mental all add to the resultant O. Thirdly there is the volume of ejaculate coupled to the strength/pressure of the orgasm.

It is likely that if your O is the first in a long time you will have a higher volume and a greater pressure than say if this was your 5th forced orgasm of the day...

If your urethra is blocked by say squeezing during your O the semen and pressure need to go somewhere. Often this can result in a retrograde ejaculation. (Search Google as there are about a million reasons for retrograde ejaculation..) The net effect of retrograde ejaculation is that semen is diverted into the bladder and is NOT NORMALLY a problem but can ultimately cause infertility in men, but this can take a very long time so the odd runied O will not cause a huge problem in this area, also certain drugs (anti depressants amongst others) and previous damage to the bladder muscles which become weaker can cause retrograde ejaculation.

The potential (there's that word again) for damage to occur to the bladder muscles/sphincters is caused when the semen under pressure as in the first and second points above is forced through these sphincters, again, it would probabaly take a lot of 'forced retrograde ejaculations' to cause any real lasting damage to these muscles, the net effect would be incontinence if these are weakned too much.

So the answer is that most of the time a ruined O will not have any health risks at all, but as long as you know the basics in terms of the risks you can play safely. CQ likes to ruin my O by inducing a lot of pain in my cock at the point of no return by flicking the frenum area twice very hard as I am about to ejaculate, hurts like mad and stops the O dead. The cum just drips out, its even worse if CQ times it 100% and lets one contraction take place...

Hope this helps? There is rarely a definitive yes or no answer to the complex areas. Just to add fuel to the fire read the threads (here and elsewhere) on whether a man should ever come again.... or milking does it have any health benefits to the denied male?

16. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Mistress ruins my orgasm by inserting a hollow steel urethral tube which is ribbed, it goes all of the way into my cock. She then masturbates me, usually tease and denial, before I am brought to orgasm. She lets go at the point of no return and as I cum she (gently) slides the tube up and down, it is very uncomfortable and I don't even get the pleasure of feeling the semen rising, because it flows through the tube. Exquisitely frustrating :)

bitchboybubba likes this.
  17. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    can be as simple as texting telling you" have a wank" , waiting a few minutes and texting ,
    "Then Lock up Please "

18. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    IMHO the risk of mental harm is far higher than physical harm. I know it blows my mind every time!

19. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM

A very clever answer!

Correct me if I'm wrong (seriously I want to know) but I was under the belief that stimulating a man's penis until he was on the brink and then stopping was tease and denial, and that ruined orgasms were allowing him to come, but as he did, blocking the urethra, crushing the glans, bending the penis (careful, they really can break) crushing the balls, or any other intense pain that takes his mind off his pleasure.

For what I have just called tease and denial, I am pretty good at knowing when a man, especially my cuckold, is about to come, but I like to keep an ice bag nearby just in case I've mistimed it. Throw the bag on and hold it down. If it's not passed the point of no return, it will stop it dead in its tracks.

I was trained by a woman who is absolutely amazing. She can tell when a man reaches the brink 99% of the time or more. Also when she goes into a session, you can pick a time, say 30 minutes, 47 minutes, 59 minutes and she can make the man come at that exact time. She can make a man come before he wants to, or drag his orgasm out for hours. Or, she can bring a man to the brink and stop him over and over and over and over, until the man is literally begging to come or leave.

amareine and bitchboybubba like this.
  20. neoboy

neoboy Member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    cockislocked gave a very nice answer, but i think underestimated the potential dangers of retrograde ejaculation. ruined O's where you just let go, inflict pain (in itself making sure you don't do damage) won't do any harm.

Blocking/preventing fluids from coming out once they've started , i.e. blocking the urethra, squeezing the penis etc. has a very good chance of doing damage. i do not recommend this.

intentionally holding in urine is just as dangerous, if not more so.

21. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I think of an orgasm where the sub or Dom(me) stops all physical contact with the penis once the 'point of no return' is reached as an Abandoned Orgasm. Timing is VERY important! Done properly, the sub will feel some amount of pleasure, but not that associated with a normal orgasm where there is stroking or stimulation during and right after the release. There might be a small initial spurt, but the bulk of the semen dribbles or flows out. This can be very frustrating, and without the risk of damage from actually blocking the flow. Again, done properly, there will be some feeling of relief for the sub, but it is my experience that they pretty much retain their arousal following an Abandoned O.

22. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    I really, really like this term "abandoned orgasm." I like it in the sense that not only does it describe the act perfectly, but the subtext is you are abandoning your slave, sub or cuck. It reinforces how very much they need you to derive any pleasure from of that little thing down there.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  23. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just thought that I should report a possible method for spoiling what would otherwise be a really nice orgasm. Madam decided to try an experiment yesterday to see which involuntary reaction would win over the other: she had me on all-fours and masturbated me from behind with one hand until I was past the point of return, but just at the moment that I started to cum she also tickled the soles of my feet using the other hand. I'm very ticklish on my feet and the instant reaction to the tickling completely overwhelmed my orgasm and I came without being able to enjoy it. In fact I don't even remember the orgasm. How she laughed when she found this out!

I wonder if this will work for others?

-NotR-

VATickler likes this.
  24. chastehubby

chastehubby Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    [What works for me is when mistress is edging until I start to dribble and then abandons my penis , that really cuts my orgasm short and after that I will always have to eat my own cum while she is laughing and mocks me

25. curioussubby

curioussubby Member

Local Time:

I am literally dripping after reading this.... doesn't hurt that you look stunning Mistress :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice