Butt plugs

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Manteo, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    I decided that I am going to make my boy wear a butt plug from time to time, while doing housework or running errands or maybe when we go out to dinner. Not wanting to do any damage, I started with a small one. It wouldn't stay in. I tried a few other designs, but had similar success. The problem was that there was not enough taper. The "neck" was almost the same size as the widest part. I went up to a larger sized one that was 1.5 inches in diameter. It has a nice tapered neck, but it's really just too large to fit. I've been sitting here for about an hour online looking for a better one. I need one that is about 1 1/4 inches in diameter at the widest point with a very small neck so that it will stay in.

Any recommendations?

2. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Mistress Manteo, Think you have what is considered a medium size. Most sellers offer only 3 sizes. If you will work with it daily, he will be able to accommodate it after a short while and you won't damage anything. Plus, if he is locked, these practice sessions will be quite frustrating. Good Luck!

3. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Mistress Manteo, I know exactly what you are talking about. When I first tried a butt plug several years ago, I ran into the same problem. The smaller ones had virtually no taper to them, and the larger ones were just too damn big.

There are some out there that are a reasonable size and still have a much narrower neck than tip, so that they will stay in. There are some silicon ones like that, and I've also seen some stainless steel models with very slim necks. I will try to find the names and/or post links when I have a little more time. If I take longer than you want to wait, try googling "silicone butt plug" and "stainless steel butt plug".

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Dear Mistress Manteo,
    Mistess had the same problem with me until She finally used the rear shield of my chastity belt to keep the plug inside. Of course, this solution requires a full steel belt but if You don't want to go for a chastity device like that I wonder if a lockable butt plug harness could serve Your needs. They can be obtained from many internet shops so it shouldn't be a problem to get one for Your sub. 
    *courtsey*
    maid katrin

5. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Dear Mistress Manteo,
    I can recommend following butt plug harness from Fetters:

http://www.fetters.co.uk/store/fetters/dildos-plugs-harnesses/fetterstm-leather-two-strap-plug-harness-male.html

Then the plug is “in right place” no matter what size the plug has…

6. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    Mistress,

My Mistress and I use the "Doc Johnson" Medium plug. They are avalible at every sex toy store ive been to across the country, and are only about 12 bucks. Extreme Restraints Has them. Order the medium. Stay away from some of the other classic plug styles, because if you look, they dont have enough taper.

Sarah

7. richard_derby

richard_derby Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    Hi,

My wife bought me a Rosebud as can be seen in the picture,it is quite comfortable to wear, but you are always aware of it as it is made of steel. The one I have is the large and is available with different colour stones. The neck is quite slim so it stays in without any trouble and can be worn 24/7.

Richard

Attached Files:

8. MissAlockedboictoy

MissAlockedboictoy New member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    richard's plug is great
    i use the medium njoy and like richards the neck is supper small so absolutely no problem keeping in ...actually i have worn it for days at a time and in various situations including doing house painting .. not once felt that it would slip out ... highly recommend this for what you are looking for .. of course a good locking harness for a regular plug is a good idea as well;) http://www.a-womans-...5fdae0ff7c1b... there is various sizes and one specifically for prostate stimulation ... its just a little longer ..he he
    lockedboictoy

Attached Files:

9. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:

The nJoy plugs are probably the best on the market for stay-in plugs, as previously mentioned. I use this silicone plug that basically is a knock-off of the more expensive nJoy stainless steel plugs. http://www.a-womans-touch.com/store.php?prodID=21237&catID=3952

I can attest to having had this in for at least 8 hours while cleaning house, and it does not slide out. Also, it feels fantastic!

For some of my more houdini-like plugs I wear a butt plug harness from stormy leather to keep them in place.

Hope this helps,

Billie

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i was forced and trained to take the plug by wifey.
    plenty of lube, and rubber fetish pants to keep it in place.

11. Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    WOW! Thanks for all of the replies.

I ended up purchasing a plug called the Rider or Ryder.....can't remember the spelling. It seemed suitable.

I really like the Doc Johnson plug that sissy_ty posted and the njoy knockoff that billie posted. I am puzzled by that njoy knockoff though. It seems that the "handle" would make it impossible to wear under your clothes. Am I missing something here?

I saw that rosebud plug that Richard wrote about too. It looks like the ideal plug, all except for that jewel on it. There's no way that ANYONE in MY house is going to out sparkle me. LOL!

I kinda like the idea of the lockable harnesses too. I had looked at some and may get one in the future.

Thanks again to all who responded!

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:55 PM
    Oh man.. sucks living in Aussie land. This whole thread happened while I was asleep~! I'll chime in with one more way of keeping it in him. If you're keen to punish him a little, why not use duct tape to hold it in him (since you were only looking for short term use, why bother with a harness!) Should be plenty of pain and punishment when you help him take it out :blink:

13. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    Whatever.jpg What about one of these? Whatever.jpg

14. Warptcuck

Warptcuck Member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Too much lube will make it want to slip out too. I have found that if you spit on the plug and the anus, then insert it, the spit will wear away and the plug will not slip out due to the lube. It will hurt more going in, but once it is in, it will stay in.

15. Mistress Manteo

Local Time:

Looks interesting to play with, but how in the world would one wear that under their clothes? It seems that this one as well as the njoy plug are more for play time and less for long term wear.

16. silversheath

silversheath Member

Local Time:
    The ring goes round the cock & balls and then the plug swings back and "Hey Presto" plugged!

Then the CB is put on - so the plug can not be taken off - totally locked and secure.

Ingenious!

17. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I got a glass butt plug a few months ago. It's really nice, I've worn it a couple of times for a few hours at at time. I've had more luck with long term wear with glass rather than latex. It has a good tapper so it stays in on it's own and I think it looks nice too. I got mine from nice n naughty in store.

18. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    The handle lies vertically between your cheeks. When I wear it, you can just see the slightest bulge if I am wearing tight panties. When you sit, slight pressure is placed on the handle, moving the plug a little, but the sensation is very pleasant. From the outside of pants, nothing is visible. In fact, it is probably less conspicuous than a standard plug, since their bases (especially the round ones) spread your cheeks a bit. I have worn the nJoy knock-off while cleaning, biking, mowing the lawn, and going up and down stairs, and never once has it threatened to come loose.

On the other hand, when I wear my plug harness with a more standard plug it can easily be seen outside my clothes, as a giant flat rectangle right in the middle of my butt! I simply make sure I am wearing baggier pants, and it is only noticeable when I bend over. One more caveat: If a plug absolutely likes to pop out, even the harness won't keep it inserted, it just keeps it in place. Some of my plugs will pop out when i wear my harness, and then i have to press on the flat piece of the harness to reinsert the plug.

19. Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Thank you billie.

I am interested in this. I will see how the Ryder plug works out but may very well come back to this one. I'm less concerned with comfort than he is, although I don't want to do any damage. I just want to ensure that he is constantly aware of my control over his body and I believe that this will help facilitate that.

I'm still open to other suggestions if there are others out there though.

Thank you

MM

20. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    The ryder plug looks pretty good, although I was surprised how small it looked in the store. It definitely looks like it has the potential to be a good stay-put plug though. Nice narrow base, and the transition between the insert and the neck is steep, which is the mark of a good stay-put plug.

21. MissAlockedboictoy

MissAlockedboictoy New member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    re the njoy
    i am an drummer and have worn mine many times while performing ..sitting is absolutely no problem .It is actually more comfortable for sitting than a standard plug/ In my experience anyway
    makes me laugh thinking of playing in front of thousands of people while plugged lol

22. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Mistress Manteo here is a rosebud without jewelry : http://www.extremerestraints.com/bizarre-butt-plugs_7/the-flower-anal-plug_2682.html

BTW it isn't recommanded to keep a butt plug while sleeping. To keep the smallest plug in place the slave have to work his butt muscles. At first I coudn't keep the smallest butt plug but after working with it and trying to keep it in, I've managed to keep it longer and longer... I haven't tried in a while but I'm sure he can work a little and eventually keep it in as long as YOU want.

-Cherry

23. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    This is the end all be all, in our opinion of course!

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D259.html?id=GaJBuxXu

24. Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Both of those look NICE. They are a bit proud of them. I'll have to see how this Ryder plug works out.

I am also intrigued with that one that Windrush posted. Who sells it?

M M

25. silversheath

silversheath Member

Local Time:
    This may be of interest Mistress Manteo,

http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/butt-plugs/anal-hitch-asslock/anl069.html

Not so easy to find in the US at the moment

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice