Permanent Chastity & Shrinkage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb3ksub, Dec 9, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Before we starting "playing" with chastity, I measured 5.9" when hard (I liked to call it 6" which is considered average by one major study ( http://wwwu.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/amiklaut/dr_nick/answer19.htm ). But that was years ago, and now we've gone through almost all the various chastity devices (including some inexpensive metal ones) -- with the type of device and duration of lock-up becoming more serious along our journey.

We went through all the CB devices...
    • Starting with the CB2000, which everyone knows broke every 6 months when the plastic welds let go and you'd have to order another.
    • To the Curve, which for most "average" males leaves a lot of rattling-around room when soft (by then my wife had me pierced with a Prince Albert ring).
    • To the CB3000, finally a plastic device that would tend to last a year or more before the seams let go.
    • To the CB6000s when my wife liked the picture of it's compact size (we jumped right past the 6000 because I was starting to shrink -both soft and hard- by then).
    I'll be honest, we (she) were pretty pleased with the CB6000S -- it was tight, concealable under jeans. And my chastity turned into weeks and sometimes months with only an occassional release (but LOTS of teasing while tied up). So the "playing" had progressed into a regular game, and eventually into a true serious dom/sub relationship that including cuckolding.

My size started to dwindle too. Today, it is barely 5.4" when really hard, and 5 1/4" when hard most of the time (we/she measured it just last night). So now, instead of being in the "average" range, I'm in the bottom 25% of size and my wife loves it more as it gets smaller. She says she's shooting for under 5" hard !

We've also moved from the plastic CB to a mature metal CB (Queen's Keep), and physical/emotional step has been a huge one for both of us. Instead of looking down and seeing something plastic that could easily be broken off if desired, it is clearly permanent. I can't describe the increase in submissiveness -- almost like now I can't wait to be locked-up, and forcibly kept in it forever.

Our only complaint about the Queen's Keep is that it's more obtrusive than the CB6000s and shows under some jeans. So we just ordered a new mature metal Jail Bird which they said can be curved down more sharply. We've also shortened the cage length to only 2" because I often have a little space in the 2 1/4" Queens Keep when soft. And it seems my wife is very serious about getting my maximum length under 5" when hard.

Will update our journey after we receive the Jail Bird, but I seriously doubt that I'll be out for more than "tease-time" until it arrives in ~6 weeks.

Queen's Keep vs 6000s.jpg Queen's Keep.jpg

2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Thanks for the update

3. rubicante

rubicante Incel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Great tattoo!
    Which ring size are you using?

4. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Below were the specifications used on my Queens Keep. For ring size, we went off my CB6000s except oval. Length too, was based on the 6000s. For the new Jail Bird, we are adding a stop (takes out one adjustment when she's trying to line up holes), and requesting 2 holes: one for the lock to temporarily line-up, then the second for the security screw, after which she'll slide out the lock. She prefers a security screw, but it's a 3-hand job without having alignment locked in.

We also went back to a std security screw because it stays on the special screwdriver head better for her than a high security screw.

Attached Files:

5. mslv4u

mslv4u Foot fetish opened my world

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    thanks for sharing the information. I've read shrinking is common with extended wear. Haven't taken the measuring stick to mine but eyeballing it looks a bit shorter than years past. You really believe it will shrink an inch?

6. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Over time (i.e. 5 years), yes. Use it or lose it, as they say... after all, it is a muscle. And I guess that without stroking it all the time (wasting orgasms as my wife calls it), shrinkage should occur. I clearly went from 5.9" to 5.4" when extremely hard. I know that sounds terrible from a male perspective, but it is erotically fulfilling to a submissive. I asked my wife for her thoughts before I posted this reply, and She said (actually texted me): The shrinkage is a tangible reaffirmation for my husband that he cannot adequately satisfy my needs, and he happily searches for a much more endowed man who can properly fulfill me. This satisfies his submissive needs and my dominant sexual ones in one very happy outcome for us both!

7. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
  8. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hmmm, interesting answer from Yahoo Answers - where the best answer is chosen by voters and not necessarily fact. But one fact is certain -- I have definitely lost 1/2" in hard-length over the past five years of increasingly permanent chastity. Whether by muscle disuse or capillary contraction, it doesn't matter. All tape measures are identical.

J.D. likes this.
  9. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Ten years ago, my subhub was about 5 1/2" erect. These days, he's down to four at the most. LOL :)

MyDB, Sunny, J.D. and 6 others like this.
  10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    after i was locked for 3 years my clitty went to 5 inches when excited. then after a period of 2 years unlocked, it regained its orignal size. at least for me, being locked does decrease size but it does return after a while.

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  11. rubicante

rubicante Incel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Not much that could shrink @myself here anyways.
    The only difference I notice after a few months of using cages on and off is, that my little peanuts are beginning to hang a little lower.

12. mslv4u

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    I've noticed that too. I use to be high and tight now not so much.

13. propertyofmslee

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:46 PM
    Chastity and diaper likes this.
  14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    its a pity the cherries dont shrink as well, giggle.

15. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I can identify with this - swinging quite a bit lower than they used to ;)

16. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    When I locked my long-distance and long-term chastity submissive into his custom device we also made a custom dildo mold of his penis (using a clone-a-willy kit). This was originally for small penis humiliation scenes in which I wouldn't have to undo his device... but it has also proven to be a "control sample" to see if any shrinkage has happened.

So far... zero size change after one year of chastity... although I do notice his penis has changed shape and "expanded" to fill out the shape of the device. His cockhead is now much bigger (specifically, wider) since that was the only place blood had to go in his steelwerks device.

jung-sklave likes this.
  17. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm exactly the same as in the previous post. I'm in a Lori #5, so there's no teste ring it's just held in place by the snug tube and the head of my penis, and locked on with a 0g PA pin. After 10 months (it never comes off - ever - and most likely never will) my cockhead seems bigger, all the blood goes there and the base of my shaft. It seems like my penis head has gotten bigger, always slightly engorged. I'm always semi hard, but it seems my penis has adapted to the tube and changed shape a bit, and the head has filled out the space it has in the tube, under the bars on top. No, it's not an issue of bloodflow being blocked from coming out of the head (that would be dangerous and I'd know a problem after 10 months).

The weight of the steel hanging there all the time is extremely stimulating, feels so nice, as well as the constant hug of the tube. It's like my penis is suck in a nice tight warm hole 24/7/365, always being given a slight tug, or bounce, or whatever - whenever i move i feel the cage bouncing or swinging around. It's a tease and denial device all in one. Being able to get fully hard and not do anything about it is the ultimate torture, infinitely more frustrating than chastity devices I've worn that were restrictive and prevented full erections (plus those were impossible to keep clean for long-term wear). By the time I realized how stimulating and insanely frustrating this cage could be, it was already too late.

jung-sklave and Mascara^Snake like this.
  18. mslv4u

Professional
    Roanoke VA
    Local Time:
    I know everyone experiences are different just interesting that many have experienced shrinkage but others have not. Seems everyone is in agreement with the penis changing in some way.

19. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think that actual size change requires at least several years of mostly constant confinement and non-self gratification. That's what happened in our case. I noticed little change the first one or two years. But over longer time, as I said, it definitely doesn't get as big as it used to when hard. Very humiliating.

20. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I have been locked for around 4-5 years, I can't remember exactly when we started. Over that time I have lost only an inch in length ( 6.5" down to 5.5") but I have lost 1.5" in circumference, ( 6.5" down to 5"). Most of that was been locked in cb3000 so it is exciting to see what happens while wearing a much smaller Jailbird over the next few years.

J.D., Wendygirl and avgdave like this.
  21. UKgreedyus

UKgreedyus Locked genderfluid

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I've heard very similiar words yesterday from my Hotwife, however it needs time in my case, just started our journey. Was cucked before but since we started chastity play our relationship is speeding up now.
    My release date will be this Wednesday evening but I'll be allowed only to masturbate in fron of my KH.

22. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Well my subby has very definitely shrunk over the years since he's been locked 24/7/365, which for me is a definite added bonus. Also increases his sense of inadequacy - just how I like it!!

J.D., dkid13, male_pet and 4 others like this.
  23. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    After reading a lot of blather, which was, essentially "I read it on the web, so it must be true," it's refreshing to see someone who can back up their claim of shrinkage with actual measurements.

I've been locked up on and off (mostly on) for three years now, but have only seen a slight change in the shape of my erect cock. No shrinkage so far.

Sunny likes this.
  24. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I guess it varies with individuals.

25. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I feel like I am smaller, especially skinnier when flaccid when I am out, but it has fluffed back up again in the past.
    There is something I find exciting about a key holder calling attention to the size of her subs penis, and intentionally trying to shrink it.

Halm and Wendygirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice